Heebs

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

Originally posted by zcbcc34

Originally posted by Heeba

hope ur finger gets well soon..

by the way Jess are u dancing the famous Mirchi song...Wink LOL   LOL

ROFL...

whats so funny rimz! u were also suppose to be in the song missy..but remember u didnt show upAngryROFL
u and goldyAngry

talking about Goldy...where is she...haven't seen her for a while...

and Rims...how was ur exam...

PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@Heebs...yeh I was thinking the same think...I think I'll PM her...Hope she's okay...

haha...Exam Big smile ...that not a good sign...I think I'm in denial...I usually find Organic chem easier than Physical chem but this time, it wasn't the best I have done...hopefully still passed though...now one more!! Big smile whooo hooo
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! What a response about Shabbir in the post of mine which was impulsive.
Guys Iam relatively new to the show and have started watching only from Nov'07 and have watched the previous episodes on net. I loved the show and from then onwards Iam a die hard fan of MICHI. Their chemistry is awesome.
I never bothered to get into the personal detials of any actor/actress. I only bother about their acting skills and that is what matters isnt it. I respect all of them for their talents.
Well based on their charecters they play I had expressed my opinion that Panchi is too sweet for Shabbir but gals mind it I donno how Panchi or Shabbir are like in real life.

Shabbir always loked hot and his acting is amazing. But let me tell you the good response about Shabbir has touched me and maybe that is stardom.
Also nice to hear he is such a good guy, down to earth and soft spoken.
So I take back my statement that Panchi deserves a softer guy and am sorry for ever making a statement about their real life. No intention of hurting fans/lovers of Shabbir,Panchi or Neev.
I feel we should keep to the show in which there is no doubt that MICHI rock and we are all waiting for their re-union.
heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
GUYYS stop chatting and CALM DOWN!k sarala is js sharing her viewss!dun need to hunt her dowwn! Embarrassed
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

Guys Iam relatively new to the show and have started watching only from Nov'07 and have watched the previous episodes on net. I loved the show and from then onwards Iam a die hard fan of MICHI. Their chemistry is awesome.
I never bothered to get into the personal detials of any actor/actress. I only bother about their acting skills and that is what matters isnt it. I respect all of them for their talents.
Well based on their charecters they play I had expressed my opinion that Panchi is too sweet for Shabbir but gals mind it I donno how Panchi or Shabbir are like in real life.

Shabbir always loked hot and his acting is amazing. But let me tell you the good response about Shabbir has touched me and maybe that is stardom.
So I take back my statement that Panchi deserves a softer guy and am sorry for ever making a statement about their real life. No intention of hurting fans/lovers of Shabbir,Panchi or Neev.
I feel we should keep to the show in which there is no doubt that MICHI rock and we are all waiting for their re-union.

i think that this is one really mature and heart felt apology. Clap i wish i could be this mature when i anger someone Wink
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by k_sarala

if u hv realized tht then it wud be great if u edit the title of ur thread then,change it to panchi is too good !!

delete 2 words then ----------for shabbir !!! if ur really feeling sorry from ur heart then edit the title plz!!!

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yeah Sita I had changed the topic as well as the matter.
It is nice to know that the TV artists have such gr8 following.
I love MICHI and want their re-union ASAP.
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
well k sarala m sorry if i was rude 2 u Smile

Go to top