Frequent Posters

GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guysss Chill...just ignore this thread...i feel
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok!!! i will not say tht who is good for who !!

both shabbir & panchi are tooooooooooooooooooooooooo good for each other !!

both r true soulmates (tht's my pet line for shachi).
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shabboo_fan

ok  i'm goin toedit my post.i didn't mean to insult her, sorry...😭

U were not the only one who did that honey so please don't cry and there is no need for a sorry just edit ur post that would be enough and please be careful next time cause while defending Shabir you r unknowingly insulting Panchi for no mistake of hers and it hurts people who like her just like the way Shabir's insult hurts u !
wande thumbnail
I will tallk Shachi,say Shachi,thinking about Shachi,day dreaming about Shachi and hope and pray for Shachi to be together forever and whosoever does not like can jumpe for all I care because I don't care got that?

Shabbir u are the best and Panchi is one very lucky lady to have got a lover like u because I know that I too would have been after u if I haven't got a man just like u 😳 😳 😃
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sou juz read mah reply &say if m rude 2 panchi or not
pata nahin gusse main kya likh diya 😕
shabboo_fan thumbnail
minu, i'm so upset.i dont feel like coming to this forum anymoe.sorry all panchi fans, but my shabbir is not a football for everyone to hit like this.this is just too much.i'm first a shabbir fan,then only michi/shachi fan 😭 😭
GratefulDead thumbnail
Originally posted by: wande

I will tallk Shachi,say Shachi,thinking about Shachi,day dreaming about Shachi and hope and pray for Shachi to be together forever and whosoever does not like can jumpe for all I care because I don't care got that?

Shabbir u are the best and Panchi is one very lucky lady to have got a lover like u because I know that I too would have been after u if I haven't got a man just like u 😳 😳 😃

😆 Wanddoooo u are tooo cute 😳
Originally posted by: trros

sou juz read mah reply &say if m rude 2 panchi or not
pata nahin gusse main kya likh diya 😕

Minu jaan u were a little rude in ur post gusse mein kuch zyaada hi likh diya but I know to whom it was subjected to  so jaanede leave it 😊
wande thumbnail
u know what guys I think we need cool down now and just chill man because at the end of the day that's what she think of him not us and not u Shabboo_fan so u don't need to leave the forum because that or this,

I'm out guys.
Originally posted by: wande

u know what guys I think we need cool down now and just chill man because at the end of the day that's what she think of him not us and not u Shabboo_fan so u don't need to leave the forum because that or this,

I'm out guys.

I agree with Wande it was just the topic creators opinion not all people have same opinions about things so just leave it that way and Janki just as a co michi/shachi fan I advised u to be careful while reacting to such posts if I am the reason u r hurt and r contemplating to leave the forum than I am Sorry ! But my stand is still the same don't get carried away while defending Shabir cause whatever u write in fit of rage might hurt people who like Panchi like in this case me ! its just a sincere advice and is not meant for offending u hope u understand 😊