MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Spoiler ???Rodies - final torture

slash thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yup roadies is coming to end .. tomorrow is the last episode

this the preview from MTV -  have they already spoiled it ?

3 roadies reach their final destination

a life or death immunity task

the ball is in ashu's court .. what will he choose love or friendship ?

sonel's face off with her past demons with fellow roadies

this the add that has been running ..   does that mean   ashu wins immuniry  ?

and also if sonel faces off with fello rodies ( like raj last time)  doesnt it mean ashu chose nihal
and   ashu and nihal are final 2 ?

i must make it clear here .. i am the worst person to post spoilers as the last 2 times whatever possible spoilers i have posted they havent been true even 1% .   but unlike last time where i had recieved messasges from orkut  ,  this time its from MTV Roadies add straigh away

what say ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Yup.. Even dats wat i feel.. its quite obvious..
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After reading this i think Nihall has won.

Sonel meeting the voted out roadies that means like Raj who after his elimination meets the other voted out roadies.

Ashu and Nihal in the top 2.

Someone on this forum who had met Ashu said tht he didnt sound too excited when asked abt the winner so tht means tht he certainly didnt!

So that makes Nihaal the winner πŸ˜•
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh I hope nihaal isn't the winner he treats girls very badly 😑 and he thinks all the girls of whole world are after him πŸ˜†

thanks for the spoiler, I think you told it very nicely πŸ‘
and hope sonel gets out πŸ‘
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am interested in sonel's face off with past demons πŸ˜†
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey,

saturday's episode is the last one.

It is not sonel or not ashu.It is nihal who won actually.

U will see a twist in the end.

This time the winner decider compition will be there(i got the info like tht).Even though the voted out roadies have come back,they vote but some twists r going to happen.so nihal is the winner.
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simran would have not have lasted as long as Nnmol or Shambhavi(had she not been voted out earlier).like Varun said ..'no one can stand her'.

Her flirting with Nihal in the last episode was pathetic and saying that she was willing to compromise anything was🀒 🀒 ..

Shambhavi and anmol could out do her in flirting anyday...plotting wise she is Snehashish's baap πŸ˜† and certainly the most insecure!.Willing to strip or sleep or whatever it takes to win! .

Simran is your roadie!!? ..not mine πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Roadies is more of a mind game,only thementally tough survive..or they could have chosen only athletes for the show..

The last 3 played their game very well.They made no mistakes and they survived!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

Simran would have not have lasted as long as Nnmol or Shambhavi(had she not been voted out earlier).like Varun said ..'no one can stand her'.

Her flirting with Nihal in the last episode was pathetic and saying that she was willing to compromise anything was🀒 🀒 ..

Shambhavi and anmol could out do her in flirting anyday...plotting wise she is Snehashish's baap πŸ˜† and certainly the most insecure!.Willing to strip or sleep or whatever it takes to win! .

Simran is your roadie!!? ..not mine πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Roadies is more of a mind game,only thementally tough survive..or they could have chosen only athletes for the show..

The last 3 played their game very well.They made no mistakes and they survived!

i admit they played mind games very well n thts why theyr in the top 3

but are you honestly telling me tht this is what roadies is abt? πŸ˜•

what is nthe need for tasks then? without these tasks roadies would be another 'Big Boss' 🀒

The fact that theyv only managed to earn 2,30,000 goes to show how "deserving" ur top 3 roadies are. 🀒 Of this amount the top 3 roadies hv contributed barely anything. They kept kicking out the ones who were good in tasks.

In the previous seasons, there have been masterminds too but they have performed well in tasks.So you see, Roadies is not just abt the mentally tough ones, its also about actually doing something!!! PERFORMING to be specific!

Simran was insecure coz she knew despite saying wht she did (i can stoop down to any level) she could really never do it!She was insecure because she knew shel be kicked out as she was good in tasks. Besides,I doubt if she really meant that. I mean imagine saying this to 2 guys at the same time πŸ˜•Cmon, even Shambhavi had more brains!

She never flirted with him, she did try though but failed miserably and tht goes to show that she is certainly not a pro like Shambhavi and even Bani!

Cn you tell me when she stripped!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Coming to ur statement that "No one can stand her" (as Varun said) sure, no one can! Y should anyone stand her? The girl was great in tasks, never seduced any guys, never played any games! She was completely misfit in the show.πŸ˜•

And if you think plotting wise she is Snehashish's baap. ur highly mistaken, Firstly,I do not think Snehashish was as good a mastermind as he claimed to be else he wouldv been still in the show.

Secondly, Simran was thje only one who stayed away from plotting as much as possible.

I say, this girl has guts, attitude and integrity πŸ‘ 

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

After reading this i think Nihall has won.

Sonel meeting the voted out roadies that means like Raj who after his elimination meets the other voted out roadies.

Ashu and Nihal in the top 2.

Someone on this forum who had met Ashu said tht he didnt sound too excited when asked abt the winner so tht means tht he certainly didnt!

So that makes Nihaal the winner πŸ˜•

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Aisa NAHIII ho sakta...omgg nooo!! PLZ dont say thatt!!!!! 🀒 No no no...a zillion times nooo!!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

i admit they played mind games very well n thts why theyr in the top 3

but are you honestly telling me tht this is what roadies is abt? πŸ˜•

what is nthe need for tasks then? without these tasks roadies would be another 'Big Boss' 🀒

The fact that theyv only managed to earn 2,30,000 goes to show how "deserving" ur top 3 roadies are. 🀒 Of this amount the top 3 roadies hv contributed barely anything. They kept kicking out the ones who were good in tasks.

In the previous seasons, there have been masterminds too but they have performed well in tasks.So you see, Roadies is not just abt the mentally tough ones, its also about actually doing something!!! PERFORMING to be specific!

Simran was insecure coz she knew despite saying wht she did (i can stoop down to any level) she could really never do it!And I am sure she knew that Ashu wont ask any ridiculous stuff of her and Nihal wudnt go against Ashu! So when she said shes ready to stoop down to any level...why do you think its only sleeping or striping? She never used those words! So why are you? She was insecure because she knew shel be kicked out as she was good in tasks. Besides,I doubt if she really meant that. I mean imagine saying this to 2 guys at the same time πŸ˜•Cmon, even Shambhavi had more brains! Exactlyy!!

She never flirted with him, she did try though but failed miserably and tht goes to show that she is certainly not a pro like Shambhavi and even Bani!

Cn you tell me when she stripped!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Coming to ur statement that "No one can stand her" (as Varun said) sure, no one can! Y should anyone stand her? The girl was great in tasks, never seduced any guys, never played any games! She was completely misfit in the show.πŸ˜•

And if you think plotting wise she is Snehashish's baap. ur highly mistaken, Firstly,I do not think Snehashish was as good a mastermind as he claimed to be else he wouldv been still in the show.

Secondly, Simran was thje only one who stayed away from plotting as much as possible.

I say, this girl has guts, attitude and integrity πŸ‘ 

I totallyyy agree with you Ashi....you said it allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘