India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

tv ka tashan-kayamath sets (Page 5)

diss IF-Dazzler
diss
diss

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thanx for the info, can someone plz upload the video..

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishika_sou

Originally posted by krangara

Are yaar don't highlight his smoking habits don't give fodder to people who look for chances to bash him ! maybe he is not a chain smoker and just smokes once in a while !

For youngsters who visit this thread I am not at all endorsing smoking here its NOT AT ALL A COOL HABIT it not only effects one's health but also effect the health of people around you so STAY AWAY from smoking !

Sexy or not, Sou, don't you agree that smoking is bad?  Hope he quitsOuch

Kit When and Where did I say smoking is sexy ? Confused Confused Confused Didn't u read my post ? Confused Confused Confused All I said was that don't highlight his smoking habits cause it not only gives fodder to people who looks for  such opportunities to bash him and also it sort of endorses that smoking is cool  ! And yes it would be better if he quits smoking if he does good for him & his loved ones but again its his life ! we can only hope that he quits it !

hahaha....LOLSome found him 'sexy' while smoking too, and hence I included that phrase....nothing to do with you, sweetsEmbarrassed

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Are yaar don't highlight his smoking habits don't give fodder to people who look for chances to bash him ! maybe he is not a chain smoker and just smokes once in a while !

For youngsters who visit this thread I am not at all endorsing smoking here its NOT AT ALL A COOL HABIT it not only effects one's health but also effect the health of people around you so STAY AWAY from smoking !

Sexy or not, Sou, don't you agree that smoking is bad?  Hope he quitsOuch

Kit When and Where did I say smoking is sexy ? Confused Confused Confused Didn't u read my post ? Confused Confused Confused All I said was that don't highlight his smoking habits cause it not only gives fodder to people who looks for  such opportunities to bash him and also it sort of endorses that smoking is cool  ! And yes it would be better if he quits smoking if he does good for him & his loved ones but again its his life ! we can only hope that he quits it !

hahaha....LOLSome found him 'sexy' while smoking too, and hence I included that phrase....nothing to do with you, sweetsEmbarrassed

LOL ur post was confusing honey LOL
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Every one r damn sure that the marriage of Milind & Ayesha wont takes place, but don't know how the marriage stops. Jay is leaving the show very soon means the Michi reunion is very soon i mean guess in 2 weeks, i think Neev will reunite Michi & leave for ever, this way his exit will takes place. Can any one clear me one thing why SHABBIR'S BODY DOUBLES r used now, till now we were bearing the bds of Panchi & now Shabbir i don't understand why they r ruining the show by using bds of lead protaganists.
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Hey, is Milind going to get married to Ayesha???ConfusedDead

Thanks Minu...umm..body double. Ouch

soul76 IF-Sizzlerz
soul76
soul76

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by ify101

Originally posted by kim02

Originally posted by blind horizon

Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

[QUOTE=blind horizon]Thx sweets it's interesting to know that Shabbo is a very reserved person... the smoking part yeah I've seen him do that too during KTH behind the scenes he's been doing that for long now.[/QUOTE]

Ouch Ouch Ouch so a llllllllong way back!!!!!!!!!!I didn't know that

Yes hun since so long ever seen the clour of his lips they tell his story loud and clear. The reason I've had him on a smoking spree in my ff .Smile

muni.......i know that smoking is bad for your health and everything but i find milind hot in your FF, although i feel Suffocate when around a smokerConfused

same here,,i hate it when someone smokes around me,,but for shabbo i find everythin he does is too sexyWink

ify sad 2 say but i was lucky dat i saw shabbo smoking &in dat white kurta he was looking xtra dashingEmbarrassed he smokes too wid a styleEmbarrassedif u wud hv seen him smoking den u wud hv gone LOL

Oh guys he's sexy as it is cigarette or not and besides he's not gonna quit cuz we want him to. I agree it's bad for his health and all but well we're powerless over him so let him live his life this attribute of his is not going to diminish or reduce his position in this forum , in kayamath or in our hearts for that matter. I believe in freedom of expression, thought and action and he's a very very free man.Smile

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Hey, is Milind going to get married to Ayesha???ConfusedDead

Thanks Minu...umm..body double. Ouch

They will surely not give away the story like that

They meant M is going to get married to A.... similarly P to N refering to the current scenario of the serial.

I am sure the marriage will not happen
-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
ya de meant dat milind is goin 2 marry ayesha Smile he will not actually not marry her

Go to top