Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: krangara

Sexy or not, Sou, don't you agree that smoking is bad?  Hope he quits

Kit When and Where did I say smoking is sexy ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Didn't u read my post ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• All I said was that don't highlight his smoking habits cause it not only gives fodder to people who looks for  such opportunities to bash him and also it sort of endorses that smoking is cool  ! And yes it would be better if he quits smoking if he does good for him & his loved ones but again its his life ! we can only hope that he quits it !
Edited by ishika_sou - 15 years ago
diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the info, can someone plz upload the video..
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Kit When and Where did I say smoking is sexy ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Didn't u read my post ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• All I said was that don't highlight his smoking habits cause it not only gives fodder to people who looks for  such opportunities to bash him and also it sort of endorses that smoking is cool  ! And yes it would be better if he quits smoking if he does good for him & his loved ones but again its his life ! we can only hope that he quits it !

hahaha....πŸ˜†Some found him 'sexy' while smoking too, and hence I included that phrase....nothing to do with you, sweets😳

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krangara

hahaha....πŸ˜†Some found him 'sexy' while smoking too, and hence I included that phrase....nothing to do with you, sweets😳

πŸ˜† ur post was confusing honey πŸ˜†
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every one r damn sure that the marriage of Milind & Ayesha wont takes place, but don't know how the marriage stops. Jay is leaving the show very soon means the Michi reunion is very soon i mean guess in 2 weeks, i think Neev will reunite Michi & leave for ever, this way his exit will takes place. Can any one clear me one thing why SHABBIR'S BODY DOUBLES r used now, till now we were bearing the bds of Panchi & now Shabbir i don't understand why they r ruining the show by using bds of lead protaganists.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, is Milind going to get married to Ayesha???πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Thanks Minu...umm..body double.

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trros

Oh guys he's sexy as it is cigarette or not and besides he's not gonna quit cuz we want him to. I agree it's bad for his health and all but well we're powerless over him so let him live his life this attribute of his is not going to diminish or reduce his position in this forum , in kayamath or in our hearts for that matter. I believe in freedom of expression, thought and action and he's a very very free man.😊

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

Hey, is Milind going to get married to Ayesha???πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Thanks Minu...umm..body double.

They will surely not give away the story like that

They meant M is going to get married to A.... similarly P to N refering to the current scenario of the serial.

I am sure the marriage will not happen
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya de meant dat milind is goin 2 marry ayesha 😊 he will not actually not marry her
shabboo_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blind horizon

well said muneeza.😳😳&I LOVE MY JAANU,
SHABBIR😊