If u gotta mention!

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
If u had to mention only one thing in life u would like to change, what it would be and way????????????

Imagine that today god gives u a chance to change something, what it would be and why??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
My height without doubt!! I wish i could be just 2-3 inches taller!!! And why coz i hate being the shortest!!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: galactic4_1000

My height without doubt!! I wish i could be just 2-3 inches taller!!! And why coz i hate being the shortest!!

same i want to be taller

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would want every human to be a real human and care for each other and be their for each other and do good to each other....
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail

I would like to change my weight...definitely cuz I need to lose a lot of it lol!  And if God gave me a chance today to change something, I would definitely change the world and try to make a peaceful place one day at a time. 

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Wieght and height!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

I would want every human to be a real human and care for each other and be their for each other and do good to each other....

I agree with Smisha, i would want everyone just getting along, no more fights.  i would also want people treating other people like they are humans..

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great saying smisha! 👏
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
actually little bit of concentration coz I get distracted very easily(specially when studying 😆) and a bit more patience coz I get 😡 very fast and nothing else
Sania-Usa thumbnail

go back time and fix all my mistakes..........