India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

fri-16/5-update-ashwin goes away

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged

ashwin is shocked kk tells him tht first time su talked something good she tells ashwin tht u will become my husband ashwin says he wont do all this kk says oh ya now tohu were syaing how can i help u and now u are not ready to do this and then kk tells him tht u rememebr how i helped u when i become ur guardian in college and thne i used to be the principal and come to ur house and tell ur parent how godo sudent u r and then when u feel in love i made u a hero infront of tht girl ashwin says i rememebr but kk says fine i will go to ur parents and tell them everything ashwin stops her and says ok i will do it kk says yes i knew or then i have some many secrets of urs tht u had to say yes she tells ashwin tht i will come to the bus stand to pick u up so tht it can look real tht u came from out and she goes away

su comes to a palce he asks some man abt raghus house he points to a small house su thinks tht now everything will get fine he goes to tht house but it is locked he sees a pandit sitting opposite he goes to him and asks him whether this is raghus house tht man says yes but from long he didnt see raghu su says do u know where he is now th tman says no but ashwin can tell u su says who ashwin how he looks tht man explains su then recollects tht it is kks husband he says now he has to go and talk to kk

dilasa and mini are sitting in the hall with a pandit and bhano is also in the hall dilasa asks the pandit tht whether her daughter ki marriage nahi ho rahi hai pandit tells her tht mini has to keep a fast dilasa says she will then to make bhano listen she tells loudly tht thank god some peoples daughters effect didnt happen on my daughter kk comes there and telsl dilasa not to tell her mother anything she tells bhano tht my husband is comgn today and now everyhting will be ok bhano says how will it be ok u have spoilt our name kk cries

break

kk is getting ready mini comes to her and telsl her who are u making ur husband kk says ashwin mini says tht are u sure tht u r doing is fine and u wont get caught kk says tht when we get caught we will see and when gaurav comes we will tell everyone the truth kk hugs mini and goes away

kk comes out and tells chandu tht my husband is coming dilasa comes otu and says tht oh ya ur husband means this house ka son in law she tells bahno arey u didnt do any preparations and i feel so sorry for u both chandu goes away

kk comes out and tht time su comes there he comes to her and asks her abt ashwin kk says why are u always behind my things first u wanted my land and now u want my husband su says pls tell me kk says he has gone out of town su says how can tht happen i saw this with u soem time before kk says wht u have to do he is my husband and he has goen for some work su tells her where he works kk says u r not prime minister tht i tell u everything and goes away chotu comes there and asks su wht happened su says whenever i think my work is almost finished osemthing has to happen and now this ashwin also went away chotu says tht he saw ashwin at the bus stand now su says lets go fast so tht we can meet him

kk comes to ashwin and says ocme on and then she tells him tht lets discuss something cause if they ask us something we say the same thing a bus comes and stops there ashwin picks his bag and goes towards the bus kk says why are u going towards the bus ashwin tells her tht thts wht i wanted to tell u tht i cant help u i have to go kk is shocked

break

su and chotu are int he car chotu tells su tht he saw a bag with ashwin so he thinks tht he is leaving sundarnagar

kk tells ashwin tht how can he do this now she told everyoen at hoem tht she is bring her husband and now he is saying this ashwins ays i am sorry but my mom called me and i also have osme work

su is stuck in traffic here

kk tells ashwin tht she will talk ito his mom and tell her tht he is helping her in soem work and if u want u u go tomorrow but not today ashwin says i am sorry

su gets up from hsi car and runs and comes to the bus stand he comes to ashwin and tells him tht he needs to knwo where is raghu kk tells su tht u dont see tht i am talking to ashwina nd i have some problem su says i also have a problm and i need to tlak to ahswin kk tells him i will first

they both are fighting tht time ahswin goes into the bus and sits down he calls kk form his window and kk and su look tht he is in the bus ashwin tells kk tht he is sorry kk and su both together scream and say ahswin u cant do this

precap- kk is fighting with su tht time bhano comes and sumeets abck is towards her bhano tells kk tht so thi sis ur husband

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreesweetcandymvatsaSadaf_khanxArmanixruby_rennesayera87ivanta29shabana_79harish_kenxXxZiNnAyRaxXxabiakshikelchoivy_softysvesumRaima36Katrina82nousheengeorgeA2Z_84flowertotdaddysgirl786jsimziaHeebsSuKk_foreverRuhihutijufansumonetolub-Silencia-preethimaha_prakrtiyipeeJasmine...Sara_DONT_ASKnorzar

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hey thanks sooooooooooooooo much for the update.. Big smile
dint watch it Cry but ur update helped Embarrassed
wow...ashwin naam ka keeda gaya!!! LOL LOL LOL
now it will be more fun to watch Tongue Big smile
ab aayega MAZZAA!!!! Wink LOL LOL
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:31am | IP Logged
very well, ashwin left LOL Clap ..

m home on Monday Tongue ..so can watch this twist LOL ..

thnks ambreen
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
hahahhahah im totally excited for monday now.....wow so bhano is the angel in this case hahaha.....now becuz of her sukk will be "husband and wife"........kk will help su only if he pretends to be her husband....ofcourse again whenever an exciting episode comes i have an exam the next day.....so will watch it tuesday...naina
Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Ambreen u just made my day!! Clap Clap Ashwin gaya!! Clap Clap (he was really cute though!! Wink ).....now Sumit & KK play the cute married couple! LOL LOL LOL
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
good going... Smile Smile
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hi

great update ambreen

seems to be a great epsidoe

havent watched it yet

so ashwin didint help, anyways good that in precap bhanu thinks su is pati

its getting interesting

norzar
blueegg IF-Rockerz
blueegg
blueegg

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thanks for the update wow sumit and kk fighting is really cute can't wait for monday LOL

Go to top