Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 88)

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thankoo soo much for the articles guys..Big smile Hoping and praying 4 Aamir's success..

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Guys here are more pics from "Aamir's" Premier... check the link...Smile

Rajeev and Abhay Deol bond at Aamir Premiere
http://nowrunning.com/newsinpictures/news.aspx?newsid=15987

Credit goes to Ranju..who asked me to post it on her  behalf....Smile Tongue Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 06 June 2008 at 12:17am
ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
some more pics of AAMIR premiere

'TV is very regressive; I couldn't experience growth' - Rajeev Khandelwal

Apr.19, 2008 in Bollywood News and Gossip

For starters, Rajeev Khandelwal is the man who can make millions of girls faint with a mere 'Hello'. Imagine what will happen when the girls get to hear him for a full-on time frame of 3 hours! The reason being that Rajeev, the chocolate liquor of the TV industry is all set to say 'cheese' to the big screen, with his debut film Aamir. Bollywood Hungama spoke at length to this romantic hunk, whose 'morning mist' filled eyes were doing most of the talking. Presenting an exclusive interview with Rajeev Khandelwal.

What is your film Aamir all about?
Well this film is about a guy, Aamir who after returning to Mumbai from London finds himself in a situation where he is left with no option but to follow the person who is commanding him to do something which he would never want to do and how he emerges out of it as a winner. It also tells us that how some situations can make an ordinary man to come forward as a hero.

It also tells us that how some situations can make an ordinary man to come forward as a hero

What is your character in the film?
My character is of a middleclass Muslim guy, who is an ordinary person and who goes to London through scholarship for studies, loves his family very much and wants to lead a quite and calm life.

Why such an unusual debut when you could have made an easy debut in any romantic film?
Yes, that's true, I even got many offers for romantic films. But I didn't opt for any because I knew that everyone will expect me to make my debut in a romantic film since it would have been easy for me. But I wanted to do something which was unexpected rather than doing the obvious.

What made you leave TV serials?
TV is very regressive; I couldn't experience growth over there. In case of Sujal (Kahin Toh Hoga), I felt that the story was going nowhere and my role had no meaning left so I quit. In 'Left Right Left' also, though the character of Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat was very close to my heart I thought that the character had reached its peak and was no more required in the story so I decided to quit. But the I loved doing that role because it was the role for which I received the best actor award.

TV is very regressive; I couldn't experience growth over there

Would you like to go back to TV?
Actually speaking, No. I would not like to look back and I hope I don't have to chew my words. I just want to look ahead and I hope people like my work in Aamir.

You are a debutant; your director is a debutante. Weren't you skeptical about choosing him as your launch pad?
Not at all'though it is Rajkumar's first film, we cannot forget that he has assisted Anurag Kashyap in films like Black Friday and No Smoking. He is a fantastic director. In fact, I believe that when every one is a new comer, the passion to make the project a hit is all the more because every one wants their first film to be the best' So I was never skeptical about making my debut with Aamir. In fact, I think I couldn't have had a better choice than Aamir to launch myself in Bollywood. I believe that even if the film doesn't work, I'll never regret, choosing it as my launch pad. I trust my director and my film very much.

The lover boy of TV has no female lead opposite him in his first film.
I know it sounds very weird to most people, but the fact is that there was no need or place for an actress in the film. The script is very strong and revolves around my character, so Rajkumar didn't find the need of introducing any actress unnecessarily.

How did your parents react to your decision of quitting TV and doing films?
Well'initially, they were somewhat upset with me because obviously without any project in hand I quit 'Left Right Left' and was sitting idle, they were not really happy with me leaving TV because whatever said and done, you get good amount of money in TV. But once I signed Aamir, they were very happy with my choice of film.

The script is very strong and revolves around my character, so Rajkumar didn't find the need of introducing any actress unnecessarily.

How was your experience shooting for the film?
The experience was quite adventurous. Unlike shooting at foreign locales; we shot the entire movie at the real locations of Mumbai like 'Bhindi Bazaar', 'mutton market', 'chor bazaar', 'bandra masjid' etc. We used too shoot in the sun, near the gutters and naalis, at all busy locations, in the middle of traffic etc' but it was quite amazing shooting like this for my very first film, it was quite challenging and I love taking challenges.

You must have received many offers after Aamir, have you signed anything as yet?
Yes, I have received loads of offers for a number of films but I have not signed anything as yet because I know that the roles, which are offered to me, are all based on my previous image of Sujal. I want to take it slow, I want them all to see Aamir first and then give me roles.

Edited by ranjitha - 06 June 2008 at 12:21am
angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanxx a ton Ranju 4 d interview..Its raining articles now..Big smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3103459.cms
hey guys here is dlink of pics of raj in todays times of india

hey thankoo so much for the link....Smile Rajeev looks tooo sweeettt....Embarrassed can you please tell me kaunse din  aaye hai yeh pics..is it on the 5th june or the 6th june....Smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
no thankoo for the article ranjuu...Hug
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
no thankoo for the article ranjuu...Hug
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy