Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 88)

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanxx a ton Ranju 4 d interview..Its raining articles now..Big smile

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel 16

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3103459.cms
hey guys here is dlink of pics of raj in todays times of india

hey thankoo so much for the link....Smile Rajeev looks tooo sweeettt....Embarrassed can you please tell me kaunse din  aaye hai yeh pics..is it on the 5th june or the 6th june....Smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
no thankoo for the article ranjuu...Hug
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
no thankoo for the article ranjuu...Hug
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged

thnx for d pics and article guys Big smileSmile

mai ntoh sunday ko film dekhne jaa rahi hoon SmileClap

lrl rocks IF-Rockerz
lrl rocks
lrl rocks

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@vandu no thanks 4 the pics Smile

@ranju no thanks 4 the article Smile
nram IF-Dazzler
nram
nram

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanx so much guys for sharing RK's pics..he luks gr8 as usual Big smile
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal says he is romancing life
5 Jun 2008, 2235 hrs IST,Vasundhara Sanger,TIMESOFINDIA.COM

doweshowbellyad=0;
Rajeev Khandelwal (TOI Photo)
MUMBAI: Dashing actor Rajeev Khandelwal, heartthrob of millions of television audience is all set for the release of his debut film, Aamir . In between his busy schedule he speaks to timesofindia.com about his forthcoming release, Ekta Kapoor and his experience while shooting for his maiden film. Excerpts:

Q: Are you playing a terrorist in the film?
A: You'll have to wait to know that. I play a doctor.

Q: The promos of Aamir depict ample street action. As a TV actor you were used to a closed door environment. How did you adapt to the street show in the film? As an actor did you face any difficulty?
A: Oh, yes plenty of difficulties in terms of the environment and approach but not in (my) performance. Previously, I was used to shooting in air conditioned rooms and worked under a very controlled environment whereas in Aamir I shot on the streets. After giving my shot I wouldn't know whether it went right or wrong since we were filming with hidden cameras, were on phone and wireless equipments. I would do my shot and then wait for someone to say whether it was okay.

Q: And to add to it you were being mobbed too. It must have been a distraction.
A: Yes, that too. But I felt the distraction, initially. Later it didn't matter, as I was too focused on the work at hand to notice anything else. We received a fantastic response from the people on the streets. And working with hidden camera was an experience in itself. I think we have become experts in working with hidden cameras. It gives one a chance to discover the mood of the crowd. The mobbing did interrupt things but delays were a part of the game.

Q: It is said you are not romancing anyone in the film.
A: I am romancing LIFE!

Q: But there is no heroine who plays your love interest in the film. You have an image of a romantic hero. Aren't you worried that your audience may not like you in this new role?
A: When have I ever been worried about anything? I have an image of a romancing hero; a lover boy image. But if you have noticed, after playing 'Sujal' in the TV serial Kahiin Toh Hoga , I have never really romanced anyone, onscreen. In Left Right left (TV serial) I was shown to be falling in love but did not romance the girl in actual sense of the term.

Q: We won't ask you about your association with your former co star and good friend Aamna Sharif but there is news of your patch up with Ekta Kapoor? Is it true?
A: There was never any fight, to begin with. It's only media generated. Ekta and I did not work for so long because I did not relate to all her shows. And Ekta was making serials where she didn't need me. It was as simple as that.

Q: So, will you work with Ekta?
A: I don't know. But there is no ego issues involved here.

Q: You have a reputation for being choosy. What made you choose Aamir to be your debut film?
A: It is the script. I found it so exciting that after reading it I didn't have second thoughts. I called up the producers immediately and said I wished to work in the film. For me, narration of the film matters.

Q: Will you now direct or produce a film since you were a documentary filmmaker before embarking on a career in acting?
A: I'd surely like to direct. Army is a subject that has always excited me right from the time I was a child. I'd love to do a film on Army but right now there is no plan.

Q: After the release of your film, what do you plan to do next?
A: When I signed up for Aamir and began shooting for it in October last year, I promised myself not to sign any other film till it ( Aamir ) was completed. Fortunately, we managed to wind up fast and the film is set for release, tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd have had to wait for god knows how long to sign another film. Now, I'd be signing another film. I am on a two film contract with UTV so I'd be doing their second film after Aamir . In the second film I play a romantic hero. But I am free to sign other films, too.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Rajeev_Khandelwal_ says_he_is_romancing_life/articleshow/3103835.cms

if posted before
then just don't ignore
read it again and again

heheheheheheheh

Go to top