Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 61)

dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

Thank you very much for all the articles ...

that 31'2 pack answer was witty! LOL LOL LOL haha....he is so concerned for his aabroo LOL

Which question u r talking about???? Confused, I didn't get it Confused

I think it was that article  where he was asked something and he said , he didnot show  his 6 pack,cuz he doesn't have one, he has only 3 and half...he ll take time to shed his clothesLOL aabroo bach gayi is film mein....something like thatLOL

In which article he said that????, on which page u read this article????....

page 58

merry911 Senior Member
merry911
merry911

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lotus lover

hii friends Big smile .aaj on zoom on some show(don't know da name) rajeev was there.. i missed it... Cry Cry Cry due to powercut at da same time.. Dead .

it was approx 7.45pm . update plzzzzzzz.... if anybody hv caught dat plzzzz.. if anybody know da name of show then plzzzzzz.. tell me so dat i can catch da repeat at least...
i only got to see a glimpse of rajeev(looking very cute in white... Embarrassed Embarrassed ) n promo of aamir... Cry

The show is 'cinema sensex' comes every monday 7.30pm. I don't know about the repeat timmings. This show talks about the new relaesed movies, upcoming movies and their box office report.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merry911

hii friends Big smile .aaj on zoom on some show(don't know da name) rajeev was there.. i missed it... Cry Cry Cry due to powercut at da same time.. Dead .

it was approx 7.45pm . update plzzzzzzz.... if anybody hv caught dat plzzzz.. if anybody know da name of show then plzzzzzz.. tell me so dat i can catch da repeat at least...
i only got to see a glimpse of rajeev(looking very cute in white... Embarrassed Embarrassed ) n promo of aamir... Cry

The show is 'cinema sensex' comes every monday 7.30pm. I don't know about the repeat timmings. This show talks about the new relaesed movies, upcoming movies and their box office report.

Oh, does anybody know the repeat time or can upload the video INSHALLAH????, I don't have the channel and I really want to watch it INSHALLAH Cry

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Oh, does anybody know the repeat time or can upload the video INSHALLAH????, I don't have the channel and I really want to watch it INSHALLAH Cry

Hmm.........I dont think it repeats.......If it does then i dunno the time.......I saw the original telecast !

Edited by togepe30 - 03 June 2008 at 10:54am
rajeevkhandelwa Groupbie
rajeevkhandelwa
rajeevkhandelwa

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yes frens there was repeat telecast today of cinema sensex at around 3pm today i think n was usual qn n answers which he has been giving all this while about AAMIR n again today at 7.50pm in CNNIBN news chanel he was asked for 2-3 qns by the journalist , she started by saying that this yr is a year of debutants n Rajeev is one but he has tasted his success already thru television n asked if he is not scared about his movie being pitted against Sarkar Raj on the dameday releasing n he said that his movie is very remote from being comparision to Amitabh Bacchan's movie as he himself is a hardcore Amitabh Bachaan fan . and he was asked if tis true that he n Ekta patched up n his answers were like same which he gave in article . thats all , as i m not good at narrating things i just updated watever i remembered ok Rajeev fans s.
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Contest !!

Hey ppl !!

If you guys are aware then there is a Summer Style contest going on in I-F !!

And i have booked a post on behalf of aamir fc.........Lets all join in and win this contest........Ok......Here's what we do.........I want u guys to post Rajeev's pics in cool summer clothes !!

And we'll collect the best pics and present it !!.......I have a few pics already......But if u guys have better pics then plzz PM them to me!.......And if they are recent pics then even better........!

And only summer clothes.....No full sleeves or suits plzz !!Embarrassed

Waiting for a rocking response from u ppl !! Hope we win this contest through our collective efforts !!

Some of the pics i have -

Add to these pics guys......I need some very cool pics of rajeev........We have to win this contest !

PM the pics to me....dont post here !!

Luv,

VanduWink

Edited by togepe30 - 03 June 2008 at 12:27pm
rajeevkhandelwa Groupbie
rajeevkhandelwa
rajeevkhandelwa

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
http://movies.indiatimes.com/Rajeev_Khandelwals_Aamna_Saamna /articleshow/3092181.cms

here is the link for yesterday's article in that website gievn regarding rajeev
lotus lover Groupbie
lotus lover
lotus lover

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Hmm.........I dont think it repeats.......If it does then i dunno the time.......I saw the original telecast !

it was repeated dear...Embarrassed at 3.30pm. n i got to see finally.... n  da analysist said  aamir is a very low budget film  n don't hv any star cast...DeadOuch

Go to top