Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 5)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31179

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lrllover

Originally posted by togepe30

^^Chup kar churail admi LOL




Raj-tumne kisko churail aadmi bola Vandu....Nishant ko kuch mat bol Angry woh to bahut accha larka hai Tongue LOL

I thought wo bahut achi billi haiLOLLOL....Meoww !!

lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Joined: 23 October 2006
Posts: 5275

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by lrllover

Originally posted by togepe30

^^Chup kar churail admi LOL


Raj-tumne kisko churail aadmi bola Vandu....Nishant ko kuch mat bol Angry woh to bahut accha larka hai Tongue LOL


I thought wo bahut achi billi haiLOLLOL....Meoww !!




Raj(thinking)-Vandu ko doctor ke pass le jana parega.....usko insaan aur billi mein firk bhi nahin pata Tongue

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31179

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
lrllover IF-Rockerz
lrllover
lrllover

Joined: 23 October 2006
Posts: 5275

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot Vandu for the links
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31179

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Guys kal ka episode sab log khud dekh lena plzz.......I dont think im gonna upload it.......Concentration divert ho jata hai video lete hue........So im gonna enjoy the interview....plzz koi aur upload kar dena and whoever has ETC.....Dont miss it! LOL Controvertial questions on Ekta tomorrow! LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 19 May 2008 at 2:24pm
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

First of all congrats for the new FC, woww, the third FC before the release of the film, I am proud of u all Rajeevians and Vandu, u r a sweetheart, thanks for all ur hard work and thanks for the videos, u r a darling Hug Hug
I know that u r on a holiday, but u do so much for us, so sweet of u dear Hug


 



Edited by farislove - 19 May 2008 at 2:43pm
BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72829

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Guys kal ka episode sab log khud dekh lena plzz.......I dont think im gonna upload it.......Concentration divert ho jata hai video lete hue........So im gonna enjoy the interview....plzz koi aur upload kar dena and whoever has ETC.....Dont miss it! LOL Controvertial questions on Ekta tomorrow! LOL

Oh, I don't have this channel Cry

Plz, someone try to upload it Cry

 

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31179

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

First of all congrats for the new FC, woww, the third FC before the release of the film, I am proud of u all Rajeevians and Vandu, u r a sweetheart, thanks for all ur hard work and thanks for the videos, u r a darling Hug Hug
I know that u r on a holiday, but u do so much for us, so sweet of u dear Hug


 

U are welcome....! And besides...Anything for Rajeev........!Embarrassed

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shah Rukh Sunshine Khan Fanclub!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1199   Views: 39843

-Mystery- 1199 39843 02 December 2010 at 10:11am by golden-girl
~AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN FANCLUB ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ibelieveinpink   Replies: 1192   Views: 82629

ibelieveinpink 1192 82629 04 August 2010 at 2:28pm by ibelieveinpink
~l*l Gaurav Khanna FanClub l*l~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: -iPayal-   Replies: 1028   Views: 22111

-iPayal- 1028 22111 11 July 2010 at 8:40am by moon.river
Yaadein Express - Rajeev Aamna Fanclub!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: MysticRiver   Replies: 1198   Views: 49215

MysticRiver 1198 49215 31 December 2009 at 11:23am by kashishdabest
*~Saksham a.k.a Sunny Nijjar’z Fanclub~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: SujalkiDeewani   Replies: 98   Views: 15706

SujalkiDeewani 98 15706 15 December 2009 at 6:03pm by ghedumoon

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index