Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 49)

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

New video

Rajeev Speak About 'Aamir' 

http://indiafm.com/broadband/video/Interviews/xskj0582/1/Aam na-And-Rajeev-Speak-About-Aamir.html

haye.......

dono ek sath kya lag rahe the yaar!!

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
binidoshi Senior Member
binidoshi
binidoshi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Guys..this came in MD today...in the Hitlist section

Sarkar's Large. Aamir's too TV ?

Though both film release on the same day, the Balaji film is over-shadowing the UTV flick...

Two films are releasing on June 6. Sarkar Raj starring the Bachchan trio Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya, being distributed by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures, and the other one called Aamir, starring TV actor Rajeev Khandelwal aka Sujal has the backing of another biggie, UTV.

While the multi starrer is being promoted with much gusto, the Rajkumar Gupta directorial Aamir, which carries super reports, has not getting the attention it deserves Gupta is worried for his small film but puts up a brave front, he adds, "I know we are releasing
with Sarkar Raj, but that doesn't bother us at all.

In fact, we had locked our release date long back and didn't really check if anyone else is releasing with us. Aamir is the first film for a lot of people who've worked on it. It's made with a lot of sincerity and I hope that comes across."

When asked if he's unhappy with the lack of publicity or promotion for the film he adds, "I have no issues with the publicity. I want the audience to walk into the theatre and watch the film for themselves."

Like Gupta who's assisted Anurag Kashyap in the past is making his debut with Aamir as a director, Aamir is also lead actor Khandelwal's debut film.

binidoshi Senior Member
binidoshi
binidoshi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Guys, here's another art..it features it the What's Hpt sectiob of TOI

Rajeev let my friend decide !

We hear that recently producer Ronnie Screwvala wamted to show his forthcoming film Aamir to the people in the industry n was planning a special screening for who's who of bollywood but the actor of the film Rajeev Khandelwal turned it down. He had one simple request. He wanted the film to be shown to his best friend first. Rajeev believes that his friend is the best to judge him on screen n he will give him the most genuine response. Says Rajeev, "He is my best friend from Jaipur who I have known from a really long time. He is one man who says everything genuinely on my face which is why I wanted him to watch the film first n give his response. He would be the best to judge me since he is my best critic." Lets's hope his best friend votes in his favour.
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

The episode of CID (Pics)

aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hi frndz,

so did u al watch CID n enjoy u'r selves, Big smile

heroine finally turned out 2 be negative,but Raj saved, Big smile

thnx zee sis 4 the picz,

Aarthi
binidoshi Senior Member
binidoshi
binidoshi

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Watched CID..the case of the missing bride.. LOL ..no wonder rajeev said that it was the silliest thing he had shot for..he was the only one worth watching in the epi...
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

I just saw CID's episode, Anjaliiiiiiiiiii Angry Angry Angry Angry

I didn't like the episode, but I like Rajeev's acting Clap, I felt that the episode waste of time, Rajeev was the only one to watch for in this episode seriously, he is the highlight of the episode Embarrassed

Waise, this red gun group terrorists which mentioned in the show, I hope I wrote the name right INSHALLAH, is kind of connecting to Aamir with the red case in the film, dono red, but I don't understand why it called red gun in the CID episode???? Confused

Go to top