Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 48)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Rajeev on 30th May Aaj Thak.. Update..
Hey guys... today that is the 30th may ke din Rajeev aaya tha in aaj thak at 2.30 , i don't know the shows name....... first the person scared me by saying kii Rajeev kii sagayi ho rahii hai.. thnen they show the scenes..Rajeev is shown walking with a girl... now the person peeche says kii Rajeev is going to get engaged... he is getting engaged to Anjali... then the person says kii see how he puts the ring on Anjali's fingert.....then he says kii aise kaise ho saktha hai Rajeev tho Kashish ka hai na... then joh scenes bata rahe the us mein light jaathi hai & Anjali wahaan nahii hothi jab light aathi hai.. the person behind says ghabriye matt.. this is for shooting for CID... he says yeh pehli baar nahii when Rajeev is working with CID , Rajeev pehle bhii CID ke saath kaam kar chuke hai... then the person asks kii Rajeev left television so now why is he back... he then says kii Rajeev is doing it fo 'Aamir.. he says kii is CID ke episode mein 'Aamir' is being promoted...then all this while scenes from the CID is shown... then also one scene from CID is shown.. where Rajeev is standing among the villians & the villian lady says if you want to save Anjali you have to give your life.. Anjali says no... Rajeev says kii if it is either me or you who has to give their life then it will be me... then Rajeev keeps a gun on his head... then he falls down... even the CID team comes there.. the person also says kii Rajeev in the serial plays "Rajeev" himself... it is about hhow Rajeev is an actor & is fiancee is been kidnapped after the engagement the person says just like 'Aamir'... the person also says kii it is about 'Aamir' in a way..& the movie is being promoted..aisa kuch kaha un logon ne...Rajeev was as usual looking great , sweet , cute in CID... Smile Tongue Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 30 May 2008 at 3:51am
lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun_423

Hey guys... today that is the 30th may ke din Rajeev aaya tha in aaj thak at 2.30 , i don't know the shows name....... first the person scared me by saying kii Rajeev kii sagayi ho rahii hai.. thnen they show the scenes..Rajeev is shown walking with a girl... now the person peeche says kii Rajeev is going to get engaged... he is getting engaged to Anjali... then the person says kii see how he puts the ring on Anjali's fingert.....aise kaise ho saktha hai Rajeev tho Kashish ke hai na... then joh scenes bata rahe the us mein light jaathi hai & Anjali wahaan nahii hothi jab light aathi hai.. the person behind says ghabriye matt.. this is for shooting for CID... he says yeh pehli baar nahii when Rajeev is working with CID , Rajeev pehle bhii CID ke saath kaam kar chuke hai... then the person asks kii Rajeev left television so now why is he back... he then says kii Rajeev is doing it fo 'Aamir.. he says kii is CID ke episode mein 'Aamir' is being promoted...then all this while scenes from the CID is shown... then also one scene from CID is shown.. where Rajeev is standing among the villians & the villian lady says if you want to save Anjali you have to give your life.. Anjali says no... Rajeev says kii if it is either me or you who has to give their life then it will be me... then Rajeev keeps a gun on his head... then he falls down... even the CID team comes there.. the person also says kii Rajeev in the serial plays "Rajeev" himself... it is about hhow Rajeev is an actor & is fiancee is been kidnapped after the engagement the person says just like 'Aamir'... the person also says kii it is about 'Aamir' in a way..& the movie is being promoted..aisa kuch kaha un logon ne...Rajeev was as usual looking great , sweet , cute in CID...    

who is playin anjali? any known TV actress

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

Hey guys... today that is the 30th may ke din Rajeev aaya tha in aaj thak at 2.30 , i don't know the shows name....... first the person scared me by saying kii Rajeev kii sagayi ho rahii hai.. thnen they show the scenes..Rajeev is shown walking with a girl... now the person peeche says kii Rajeev is going to get engaged... he is getting engaged to Anjali... then the person says kii see how he puts the ring on Anjali's fingert.....aise kaise ho saktha hai Rajeev tho Kashish ke hai na... then joh scenes bata rahe the us mein light jaathi hai & Anjali wahaan nahii hothi jab light aathi hai.. the person behind says ghabriye matt.. this is for shooting for CID... he says yeh pehli baar nahii when Rajeev is working with CID , Rajeev pehle bhii CID ke saath kaam kar chuke hai... then the person asks kii Rajeev left television so now why is he back... he then says kii Rajeev is doing it fo 'Aamir.. he says kii is CID ke episode mein 'Aamir' is being promoted...then all this while scenes from the CID is shown... then also one scene from CID is shown.. where Rajeev is standing among the villians & the villian lady says if you want to save Anjali you have to give your life.. Anjali says no... Rajeev says kii if it is either me or you who has to give their life then it will be me... then Rajeev keeps a gun on his head... then he falls down... even the CID team comes there.. the person also says kii Rajeev in the serial plays "Rajeev" himself... it is about hhow Rajeev is an actor & is fiancee is been kidnapped after the engagement the person says just like 'Aamir'... the person also says kii it is about 'Aamir' in a way..& the movie is being promoted..aisa kuch kaha un logon ne...Rajeev was as usual looking great , sweet , cute in CID...    

i don't know who is playing Anjali...but she is a serial actress..i have seen her in some other serial i dont remember exactly where....Smile

lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

i don't know who is playing Anjali...but she is a serial actress..i have seen her in some other serial i dont remember exactly where....Smile

does she play leadin lady in any of d serial? i dont know want random ppl plain raj's fiance.it has 2 b a gud actressSmile

Niti_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Niti_Angel
Niti_Angel

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal, better known as Sujal from Balaji's Kahin Toh Hoga tv serial is all set to make his film debut with a psychological thriller 'Aamir'. However, Rajeev's Aamir will release on the same day as Sarkar Raj i.e. on 6th of June this year! Where any other filmmaker or a debutante actor would avoid clash with the Bachchans at the box office at all costs, Rajeev begs to differ!

This confident youngster doesn't seem to be intimidated by the Bachchans! "Not even for a fraction of a second did I ever feel that my film won't do well because Sarkar Raj will eat it up at the box –office! I never requested my director or producer to post-pone my film fearing its failure. I am aware that Sarkar Raj has Ash, Abhishek, Amitabh and Ramu but that doesn't make my film small. I am sure there are audiences who'll watch both the films" said Rajeev about his film.

Responding to his so called 'competition' with the Bachchans, Rajeev humbly said, "I am actually very excited for my film's release along with Sarkar Raj as I hope Amitji will see my poster alongside his film and will enquire who this Rajeev Khandelwal is?"

We must say Rajeev is one gutsy youngster. Be it quitting tv when he was at the pinnacle of success to follow his penchant for films or holding his head high with confidence when compared to the Bachchans... Rajeev definitely seems to be one of the most promising actors Bollywood will see for years to come.

originaally posted

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=956141

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Reminder

Friends, plz don't posts only saying, hi, thanks, sorry, etc, to avoid any warning in our FC INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Divya-xyz Newbie
Divya-xyz
Divya-xyz

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i am new member .
i am big fan Rajeev,AND AAMNA.
they look most beautiful couple in this world
i like RAJEEV AAMNA.

Go to top