Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 46)

rajeevkhandelwa Groupbie
rajeevkhandelwa
rajeevkhandelwa

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hey umange...

well i m also a member of this forum and a big Rajeev fan so i do regularly surf this site n esp regarding rajeev's info though i dont tk part in discussions .

rajeevkhandelwa Groupbie
rajeevkhandelwa
rajeevkhandelwa

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hi frens

today in Popkorn news on zoom tv they showed Rajeev in bigfm radio station n so funny they called Aamna his girlfren and asked what n how would he react if anyone tries to misbehave with his grilfren n he said ' its a hypothetical qn n wouldnt know wat he would do ' n was askedsame qn again regarding his tiff with Ekta madam n he simpy said its media created only . thats all for now .
NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevkhandelwa

hi frens

today in Popkorn news on zoom tv they showed Rajeev in bigfm radio station n so funny they called Aamna his girlfren and asked what n how would he react if anyone tries to misbehave with his grilfren n he said ' its a hypothetical qn n wouldnt know wat he would do ' n was askedsame qn again regarding his tiff with Ekta madam n he simpy said its media created only . thats all for now .

really raj was shown on Popkorn news?

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
rajeevkhandelwa Groupbie
rajeevkhandelwa
rajeevkhandelwa

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yes in today's popkorn , do watch the repeat telecast tomorrow evening 4.30pm ok he was wearing black tee n looking cute as usual.
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Here is the part for the special screening of film Rajeev's debut film (Aamir) - (pop corn)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

The music review of Rajeev's debut film (Aamir), posted on the bollywood section, plz do comment there INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Music Review : Aamir

Link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=955768

cherishlove Senior Member
cherishlove
cherishlove

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Aamir takes on Sarkar Raj at the box office

Mumbai: With Ram Gopal Varma's magnum opus Sarkar Raj, a small film called Aamir featuring a bunch of debutants also hits the screens on June 6.

"My mentor has made a film that's releasing on the same day as Rajkumar who was my assistant, which is a nice thing but I feel like a cucumber in a sandwich," filmmaker Anurag Kashyap says about RGV and his protg Raj Kumar Gupta's films Sarkar Raj and Aamir, both of which are releasing on the same date.

Interestingly, Aamir is also the debut film of its lead actor, cinematographer, music director and the producer UTV Spotboy.

"It's our first film but all of us have worked our way up so we know our job. I was nervous but one thing was there that everybody was looking at the film with the vision that I had. So that helped. I was nervous initially but once we went to shoot everything fell into place," says Rajkumar.

Aamir stars tele actor Rajeev Khandelwal, but unlike his other contemporaries will he make a successful transition from the small screen to the big screen?

"I am not even thinking about that. I am here to do my job. If I fail, I will accept it, I am a human being. I am not God that I will succeed every time. If I fail I will rise again, fight again and struggle. But I will not get discouraged because others failed to cross the barrier," says Rajeev.

Shot on a budget of less than Rs 5 crore, Aamir is a thriller set in the streets of Mumbai, and Anurag is all praise for his protege and the film.

"If you look at it as first time director's debut film then I was not half as good and I don't see anyone who is half as good either. It's a fantastic achievement and it takes a lot of courage to go out and make a film like this. I am proud of it and I hope that it redeems me after No Smoking," says Anurag

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/aamir-takes-on-sarkar-raj-at-the -box-office/66188-8.html

Edited by cherishlove - 29 May 2008 at 6:59pm
cherishlove Senior Member
cherishlove
cherishlove

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Rajeev invites Ekta for Aamir's premiere

Every one is aware of Rajeev Khandelwal and soap queen Ekta Kapoor's love-hate relationship. Once known as the blue-eyed boy of Balaji telefilms, Rajeev soon makes his Bollywood debut with UTV's Aamir.

Many people know that it was his Bollywood aspirations that made Rajeev quit Kahin toh Hoga, a popular TV soap from the Balaji stable. And that's what was resposbile for his so-called tiff with Ekta Kapoor.

But Rajeev Khandelwal feels he can't ignore Ekta's contribution in his career and so has invited her to a special screening of his debut film Aamir.

Says Rajeev, "This is my first film and hence very important to me. I want Ekta to be there for the premiere. I was remembering all those people because of whom I'm in Mumbai and Ekta is one of them. I just can't ignore her contribution in my career."

But does he really think Ekta will turn up for the screening?

"She's quite unpredictable! Though I'm aware she's busy with her own film which is releasing the same day," replies Rajeev.

When contacted, all Ekta had to say was to wish Rajeev "All the best".

Now let's wait and watch if the Soap Queen makes Rajeev's day or not!

link

Go to top