Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 38)

nram IF-Dazzler
nram
nram

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Sure dii..this time around will certainly be active...my log in problem is solved now plus am too excited about to miss IF Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

merry911 Senior Member
merry911
merry911

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

I loved some songs of aamir.Specially the phas gaya video.The much i saw it...i just loved it.Rajeev is amazing in the video.His expressions were too good.But the singer's voice is not suitable for rajeevConfused .Kaash woh gaana koi aur gaata Confused . But rajeev is mindblowing in the video.Yeh dekhooge to mehfooz bhool jaaoge.   LOL LOL LOL .

Hi, I am not able to catch the song, really want to this it. Can you tell me on which channel it comes and during which program?? Or could someone can post the video, please.

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Ok girls, just saw phas gaya, it is rajeev vs rajeev over a of game of chess. One in a strait jacket trying desperately to free himself and the other making fun of the man in bondage and winning hands down LOL LOL

In between there is this super running, the bewildered firghtened AAMIR, he is tied up in ropes (this could be the movie). All will definitely watch this with a huge happy grin on the face. Big smile Try keeping a poker face while u watch this. Wink

Two videos, not the usual kind, utterly different, and both well done. Clap

Rajeev Khandelwal the only man who does not neeed anybody else to create chemistry, he and himself can sizzle the screen. Smile Big smile

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yazh

Ok girls, just saw phas gaya, it is rajeev vs rajeev over a of game of chess. One in a strait jacket trying desperately to free himself and the other making fun of the man in bondage and winning hands down LOL LOL

In between there is this super running, the bewildered firghtened AAMIR, he is tied up in ropes (this could be the movie). All will definitely watch this with a huge happy grin on the face. Big smile Try keeping a poker face while u watch this. Wink

Rajeev Khandelwal the only man who does not neeed anybody else to create chemistry, he and himself can sizzle the screen. Smile Big smile

hey u really saw it Smile

ok can u tell me on which channel Embarrassed

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merry911

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

I loved some songs of aamir.Specially the phas gaya video.The much i saw it...i just loved it.Rajeev is amazing in the video.His expressions were too good.But the singer's voice is not suitable for rajeevConfused .Kaash woh gaana koi aur gaata Confused . But rajeev is mindblowing in the video.Yeh dekhooge to mehfooz bhool jaaoge.   LOL LOL LOL .

Hi, I am not able to catch the song, really want to this it. Can you tell me on which channel it comes and during which program?? Or could someone can post the video, please.

Hi, it is shown on B4U, i saw it here, some saw it on Zee, star plus.

but u need lots and lots of patience, just switch on ur TV and do ur work, or better be like me and have somebody to keep changing channels and inform u when he comes.LOL 

Or be a little more patient and Zee might show us the video. Smile

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Muralidharan, saw my previous post, so may be u can

give us the video. Smile

umang-e-rajeev IF-Dazzler
umang-e-rajeev
umang-e-rajeev

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yazh

yash i completly agree with u......vedio is simply rocking..rajeev has done a fantastic job......spzz his face expression when he is glass cabin between the trafficLOLLOLLOL...looking extremlly cute...

hey u can also get it on etc......be u have to be patient

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Rajeev kept a special screenign for his clsoe friends.. hmmm Oh Ho... Jodi fans must have gone crazy... LOL

Just today i saw banner of Aamir on the bus and behind it was another banner on another bus that was of Sarkar raj... and dont know why it just came in my mind... Is this gogin to relally happen?? Aamir in the front...and Sarkar Raj behind even in the audience response.. ?? who knows... Wonderign how RK is takign the anxiety of the audience response...

Go to top