Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 23)

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
A message from 'you know who' girls

Hey,

It's a rumour...Aamna is not there in Aamir. The video is being appreciated by many.

The director has given the right feel to the song. Btw, you can pick up the audio CD from any store in a day or two. I love the music.

Edited by yazh - 22 May 2008 at 10:03am

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Zoom Headlines!!!

Rajeev Khandelwal shoots promotional song "Phas Gaya" for "Aamir"

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh

Hey,

It's a rumour...Aamna is not there in Aamir. The video is being appreciated by many.

The director has given the right feel to the song. Btw, you can pick up the audio CD from any store in a day or two. I love the music.

Ya......this to we confirmed in the morning itself,thanx to farheen........But thanx for the info related to the audio CD..........Generally,I dont buy Music CD's ,just load it online but Will surely buy it for Rajeev!!

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Girls one more mail from him.

Also let me tell you that the CID story that i am doing is the silliest thing i ve done in my life. Didn't have a choice because marketing thinks it will help them in a big way.

So my advice is that ignore it if you watch it. If you want you can pass on this message to all those who follow my work closely.

(me thinks he refers to the engagement, bit)
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Also let me tell you that the CID story that i am doing is the silliest thing i ve done in my life. Didn't have a choice because marketing thinks it will help them in a big way.

So my advice is that ignore it if you watch it. If you want you can pass on this message to all those who follow my work closely.

Omg........Uffff Rajeev sach me mad haiLOL....kya hoga iska!LOL....Just do what they tell u to Rajeev.......plzz....waise hi log tumhare peeche pade hain faltu me.....to criticize u without any reason, dont give them any reasonCry

Edited by togepe30 - 22 May 2008 at 10:23am
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged

So it seems Rajev and I think alike.

Yesterday only I mentioned that I think the whole engagement thing silly LOL ( You can chk RP FC )

anam.05 IF-Dazzler
anam.05
anam.05

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Rajeev unaffected by Aamir's delay

Though the release date of his debut film Aamir has been postponed from May 16 to June 6, Rajeev Khandelwal remains unflustered and maintains a very positive attitude.

"My debut movie will release on June 6. The dates and all are decided by the producers. My job is to give a good performance and give justice to the script," says a composed Rajeev. Well said......thats fully true!

Talking about his decision to debut with a thriller the actor, who shot to fame playing Sujal in the serial Kahin To Hoga, explains, "It wasn't a conscious decision at all. It was best script offered to me and I took the opportunity." Ahhh......And im glad they offered you such a nice role....The film is shaping up very well !

So is it difficult to crossover from television to films? "There is no difference in my dedication and sincerity to my work. The difference is in the production technique and of course, the medium," adds the actor confidently.Yup......U r such a cutie-pie.....Your hardwork will definitely pay-off Embarrassed

Sharing his experiences about working on the film, he reveals, "I had to take training for a month to get the Urdu dialect with which I had to speak in the film. Another thing was I had to wear the same suit for the entire shooting schedule and at first I did argue about it. But eventually I gave in." The actor jovially adds, "I even tried to tell that my female fans won't be impressed and to let me wear different costumes for their sake!" hahahahahahaLOL.....humare naam se bahane bhi banate ho tum......heheheheLOL!! Uff Rajeev, u r too much....hehehe...I cant stop laughing ye padh keLOL...!

On the fact that there is no female lead in Aamir, Rajeev philosophically quips, "I'll be romancing life in the film."Ahh.....U and your awesome answers! 

Rajeev is an admirer of Amitabh Bachchan. He concludes saying, "I really love his role in Shakti. When I saw the film I could hear myself think, I wish I'd got that role."
Haan and we know that you will go and watch Sarkar Raj first day,.....But kam se kam first show to apni film dekhna na.......hehehe.....2nd show dekh lena Sarkar Raj kiLOL

hey vandu no thnx for the article loved readin it with vandu touchBig smile

binidoshi Senior Member
binidoshi
binidoshi

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Hey,

Ya......this to we confirmed in the morning itself,thanx to farheen........But thanx for the info related to the audio CD..........Generally,I dont buy Music CD's ,just load it online but Will surely buy it for Rajeev!!

But when is the music release of the film ???...it was to be after the 20th ...if i'm not mistaken.. ...

Edited by binidoshi - 22 May 2008 at 11:53am

Go to top