Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 20)

lrl rocks IF-Rockerz
lrl rocks
lrl rocks

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@vandu no thanks 4 the article Wink

lrl rocks IF-Rockerz
lrl rocks
lrl rocks

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Ppl........The C.I.D. episode will be aired on 30th May 10 pm!! Lets hit the C.I.D. Forums ppl!!

ya vandu jaha jaha rajeev hoga waha waha rajeevians hoge Smile saath maine meri soutan n nandji bhiWinkLOL

Edited by lrl rocks - 21 May 2008 at 2:10pm
cherishlove Senior Member
cherishlove
cherishlove

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

From fact to fiction

He's won Emmy awards, directed a documentary for the Kennedy family and is known as one of the most well-known wildlife filmmakers. But Alphons Roy is not a satisfied man.
"Now, it's films which excite me. I want to tell my own stories. I want to do it in a fictional way," he says.
Roy, who counts filmmakers Rajiv Menon and Santhosh Sivan as close friends, has done the cinematography for UTV's forthcoming film Aamir, starring Rajeev Khandelwal.
"Films are a totally different ballgame, but it is something I want to do after 20 years of documentary films. For Aamir I shot Mumbai, but in a stark way. We shot in crowds, with no sets and almost no extras. The city was our canvas and we wanted to capture it in all its starkness," he says.
"I have two scripts in mind. My first film will be a bilingual. Unlike other filmmakers, I am not used to sets or extras. I use an old technique called camera veritae wherein the camera is hidden and the film is shot entirely in that way," he says.
Filming a documentary right now in Mizoram he says, "I'm shooting a documentary for Nat Geo on a particular bamboo plant, which flowers once in 48 years. But this particular plant attracts rodents and rats so much that they flock to the village where the plant is. When they are not satisfied, they attack nearby crops. This leads to famine and devastation in the area," he says.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1165729

Edited by cherishlove - 21 May 2008 at 2:42pm
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks everybody for the articles, pics, and videos Embarrassed

It so nice to see so many things everyday MASHALLAH about Rajeev Embarrassed

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I am totally impressed with Rajeev's answers in Taran Adarsh's interview, totally brilliant, he is always so good at giving answers MASHALLAH Clap Big smile Embarrassed

Especially the answer about the safe step for a debut, what an answer!!!! Clap

I am very proud to be Rajeevian Big smile

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Is Amna in the cast of Aamir???

Actually just was reading Aamir khan's take on some issue and read abt 6June realises...and saw Aamir named with competittos like C company Balaji productiona nd Sarkar Raj... I clciked the link and after reading i saw the cast and it shcoked me... haaahah.. IS it real or ???

Aamir

Status Post Production
Release Date 06/06/2008
Direction Rajkumar Gupta
Production UTV Spotboy Pictures
Musical Score Amit Trivedi
Scripting
Budget
Genre Thriller
Story Aamir is a man-on-the-run thriller revolving around the eponymous London based Doctor's visit to his family in India. Geographically Aamir's maze is set in the Muslim dominated streets and residential pockets of old Bombay. In its lanes and crowded alleys, cheap buildings and packed markets Aamir is made to confront the life he has lived, the 'choices' he has made, his dreams, his loves and his immediate fears. Through the course of a day lost in the streets of Mumbai, the question remains, do you choose your destiny, or does destiny choose you? Does Aamir choose to be a follower or does he rise to become a leader? His journey will decide his fate!
Website http://www.utvmotionpictures.com/websites/aamir/flash.html
Notes Aamir is a small budget film. Majority of the cast and crew made their debut with this film including the director and the lead actor Rajiv Khandelwal. Anurag Kashyap is the creative producer.

The film was shot in London and India.

Film Stills

http://bolly.sawfnews.com/Film.aspx?id=291

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

no thnx for d article and videos SmileClap

no thx vandu for d infomation SmileBig smile

Edited by MURALIDHARAN99 - 21 May 2008 at 11:01pm
yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Is Amna in the cast of Aamir???

Actually just was reading Aamir khan's take on some issue and read abt 6June realises...and saw Aamir named with competittos like C company Balaji productiona nd Sarkar Raj... I clciked the link and after reading i saw the cast and it shcoked me... haaahah.. IS it real or ???

Aamir

Status Post Production
Release Date 06/06/2008
Direction Rajkumar Gupta
Production UTV Spotboy Pictures
Musical Score Amit Trivedi
Scripting
Budget
Genre Thriller
Story Aamir is a man-on-the-run thriller revolving around the eponymous London based Doctor's visit to his family in India. Geographically Aamir's maze is set in the Muslim dominated streets and residential pockets of old Bombay. In its lanes and crowded alleys, cheap buildings and packed markets Aamir is made to confront the life he has lived, the 'choices' he has made, his dreams, his loves and his immediate fears. Through the course of a day lost in the streets of Mumbai, the question remains, do you choose your destiny, or does destiny choose you? Does Aamir choose to be a follower or does he rise to become a leader? His journey will decide his fate!
Website http://www.utvmotionpictures.com/websites/aamir/flash.html
Notes Aamir is a small budget film. Majority of the cast and crew made their debut with this film including the director and the lead actor Rajiv Khandelwal. Anurag Kashyap is the creative producer.

The film was shot in London and India.

Film Stills

http://bolly.sawfnews.com/Film.aspx?id=291

ah ha ah ha, so is aamna sharif his love interest. His london love. Smile

vandu, cherishlove and rabi thanks for  the articles and the song. ClapClap

Edited by yazh - 21 May 2008 at 11:34pm

Go to top