Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 128)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Rajeev gets standing ovation

i posted this article in bollywood sectionBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=964343&T PN=1&#16726816 

so pls comment there !!!!Embarrassed

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2310

d movie left me speechless!
 weneva i here boamb blasts n all hapenin..i really feel sad but den just move on.Ouch.....
its lik a wakeup call 4 audiences!...
m glad he chose dis movie as his debut movie!Clap
i went 4 d movie wid a frnd of mine..
as d movie startd she askd me..is this rajeev?..i said dats rajeev only....we just couldnt believe dat v were watchin raj on big screen!haha..[actually it was rainin very heavily in kolkata n i wasnt sure dat v cud mak 2 theatre in time!..but som how v managed!..theatre mein i was lik lukin may b koi i-f membr mil jaye!LOL]
i really lovd d background score of d movieEmbarrassed...n ya best thing was it wasnt a very long movie!..
its really difficult 4 me 2 choose one scene as  my fav but..i likd d climax d most!ClapClap

d end was quite predictable but it was just..Tongue..hey cant find words actually....Tongue

hehehe rani...where did u go to watch aamir?LOLLOLLOL

May be we could have metLOLLOLLOL.Honestly, I too was thiking the same when I wentLOLLOLLOL.
Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Ok...I FINALLY saw it!!!! Big smile  Embarrassed DancingDancing Actually, I saw it yesterday, Tongue  but anyway...here it is...a short concise review which says it all... Embarrassed

THE FILM ROCKED!!!!!!

OMG...I just loved it!! EmbarrassedEvery scene, every milisecond scene of this movie has you hanging on the edge of your seatBig smile...the cinematography is brilliant and the direction is fabulous...ClapClapClap

And of course, Rajeev is absolutely outstanding!!Wink I felt so shocked for a second when he first appeared on screen...it was such a great moment to see our hero finally on the big screen...I tell you, total fan moment!!Embarrassed And the movie rolled on...it was wonderful!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

The movie is surely an eye-opener for everyone, to wake up some horrid things in the world...it makes you think. Even after the movie ends, the feeling just doesn't leave you, and you're left thinking about the message it sends out, so loud and clear...Clap

I'm so proud of Rajeev, of being a RajeevianEmbarrassed...he took a huge risk signing this movie, and was criticised by many for it, but he proved everyone wrong! Big smile

Ab bas ek hi cheez ka intezaar hai...Rajeev's next!!!!WinkBig smileEmbarrassed

binidoshi Senior Member
binidoshi
binidoshi

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Update..on Cinema Sensex n Page 3..

Guys, i just saw cinema sensex..so depressing..the trade analyst Komal N. gave rave reviews to the film n rajeev but said that there aren't even any collections ..just 2-3%... Cry

But then just saw Page 3 events where they showed the media event of aamir which took place ...they said that rajeev was quite nervous...as his best friend couldn't make it..(kya connection ..with aamna) anyways rajeev spoke abt aamir being a psychological thriller n the film is v..imp to him as its his first film...also that its not that he wanted to become a big film star but wanted to grow ...n the shows that he was being offered on Tv were v. repititive n he needed to move on...on aaamna he said that they did a show which was v. successful n if they were offered something exciting they would wrk together

Then it was abt battling with 3 bachans on screen ..n he said that he has a lot of faith in his film n spoke that he is a big bachan fan..n knows that people will see that film first..but said that he is confident abt his film..its well made n all...n then the host also said that his confidence seems justified going by the box office reviews ...eh ????...their trade analyst says exactly the opposite Confused ....anyone who has seen this segment kindly enlighten me...

Another thing ..of course how could i frgt Ekta...the host said that one wondered abt rajeev's career post his exit from ekta's camp...but he has fairly succeded in moving his career forward...

Am confused did i hear it wrong on the page 3 programme abt aamir...or was zoom contradicting the report...

lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I saw the film finally. Big smile

it was very gud. the film is quite slow in the 1st half. that's wat i thought Ouch but picks up in d 2nd half Tongue the climax is jst breathtaking Clap was at d edge of my seat while watching the climax. i thought i will fall of my chair onlyLOLbut seriously loved d climax.Tongue That scene was shot brilliantly n full marks for raj's expressionsTongue

ppl will love rajeev throughout d film. He is jst too gud. He has made such an impact with this film that i am sure he will b called Rajeev 'aamir' khandelwal now Clap In the climax you should jst see his expressions. he is a mster at them Clap

I am frm Mumbai n i saw d film in Cinemax Versova. Btw that's where d premiere took place na Smile but d theater was quite empty yaar. jst a handful of ppl. was very dissapointed with that Cry

i dont understand y d film was adults??????there was nothin adultish in that movie at all. but anyway kids wouldnt hv liked this movie anyway as this movie is filmed documentry n kids prefer fast paced movies.

Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 09 June 2008 at 9:33am
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Catch Rajeev Khandelwal on the Rediff Chat
Tuesday, June 10, noon IST.

lotus lover Groupbie
lotus lover
lotus lover

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by binidoshi

Update..on Cinema Sensex n Page 3..

Guys, i just saw cinema sensex..so depressing..the trade analyst Komal N. gave rave reviews to the film n rajeev but said that there aren't even any collections ..just 2-3%... Cry

But then just saw Page 3 events where they showed the media event of aamir which took place ...they said that rajeev was quite nervous...as his best friend couldn't make it..(kya connection ..with aamna) anyways rajeev spoke abt aamir being a psychological thriller n the film is v..imp to him as its his first film...also that its not that he wanted to become a big film star but wanted to grow ...n the shows that he was being offered on Tv were v. repititive n he needed to move on...on aaamna he said that they did a show which was v. successful n if they were offered something exciting they would wrk together

Then it was abt battling with 3 bachans on screen ..n he said that he has a lot of faith in his film n spoke that he is a big bachan fan..n knows that people will see that film first..but said that he is confident abt his film..its well made n all...n then the host also said that his confidence seems justified going by the box office reviews ...eh ????...their trade analyst says exactly the opposite Confused ....anyone who has seen this segment kindly enlighten me...

Another thing ..of course how could i frgt Ekta...the host said that one wondered abt rajeev's career post his exit from ekta's camp...but he has fairly succeded in moving his career forward...

Am confused did i hear it wrong on the page 3 programme abt aamir...or was zoom contradicting the report...

no dear  u  hear that right  even  i saw both (page3 n cinema sensex) it was really contradictory....ConfusedConfused

Go to top