Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 122)

NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
no thankoo sahelii sis no links yaar.Hug.

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Vote for Rajeev's debut film (Aamir) on the link below:

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/

anam.05 IF-Dazzler
anam.05
anam.05

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hey frnds watch utv movies they r showing making of aamir
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
HEllo girls,

okay I just found a review of AAMIR...Aweome review..Tongue .but it kinda reveals a scene and climax too but not that clearly...I read it and but I dont want other ppl to read and and tell me I put a spoiler here...should I post it? pehle batao then only I will post it...or else it okay...I ll keep it bookmarked...and will post when the movie is released everywhere in India....bolo karoon?

Dhvani Smile
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhvanisoni

HEllo girls,

okay I just found a review of AAMIR...Aweome review..Tongue .but it kinda reveals a scene and climax too but not that clearly...I read it and but I dont want other ppl to read and and tell me I put a spoiler here...should I post it? pehle batao then only I will post it...or else it okay...I ll keep it bookmarked...and will post when the movie is released everywhere in India....bolo karoon?

Dhvani Smile

plzz dont post the spoiler here....its an ardent request.Let ppl solve the mystery after watching it.Else the thrill will not be there.I guess alll will agree with me hereConfused

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 08 June 2008 at 1:20pm
Varallikka IF-Dazzler
Varallikka
Varallikka

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

HEllo girls,

Dhvani Smile

no plzz dunt put ny spoiler here...let ppl watch it...putting up spoiler at this pt will end their int in the movie,,,so plzzz dunt

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Cast: Rajeev Khandelwal
Director: Rajkumar Gupta
Producer: Anurag Kashyap, Deven Khote, Ronnie Screwvala, Zarina Mehta
Music Director: Amit Trivedi
Lyricist: Amitabh Varma
Editor: Aarti Bajaj (Aarti Kashyap)

EXCLUSIVE REVIEW BY HANUMANT BHANSALI

Rajeev Khandelwal, the heartthrob of Indian television marks his silverscreen debut with Aamir. He has earlier shown his class of acting in tele-series Kahiin to Hoga and Left Right Left. The film has been made under the banners of UTV Spot Boys Pictures and also marks the debut of director Rajkumar Gupta.

Visually, Aamir is very raw. The shooting locations can be related to the ones that an ordinary man comes across in his daily life. However, for an intelligent audience (which has increased in numbers) a good film can always expect appreciation, and that's where Aamir will find its success – in the heart of the audience.

Aamir is the story of an individual who is hit black and blue by the tides of religious waves and a web of introspected trap. The bullish attitude rises from the past from where he left his strength, and finds a new leash of life amidst the down streams of fears and tolerance.

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/12834/movie-review -aamir-2008-2.html

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Aamir
Aamir
story in pictures
Picture Gallery

'Aamir' -Worth watching

By Nikhil Kumar
Film critic, ApunKaChoice.Com

Now, here's a film that catches you off-guard and leaves you awestruck with its sheer intensity. 'Aamir' is a commendable movie coming from a first-timer.

Marking the graduation of television star Rajeev Khandelwal to the big screen, 'Aamir' tells the story of a Muslim doctor who arrives in Mumbai from the UK. But the minute he steps out of the airport lounge, he begins getting threat calls on a mobile given to him by a stranger. On stake is the life of Aamir's family. The only way Aamir can save them is to do what he is told to.

Following

the instructions of the fanatic on the other end of the line, the suited booted Aamir goes through the filth and squalor of Mumbai's impoverished bylanes, the red-light areas, the dilapidated buildings and the bustling markets until he finds himself in a dead-end situation where he has to either carry out a deadly act or risk losing his family forever.

'Aamir' is a slice-of-life cinema that mirrors the possibility, if not reality, how a harmless individual can be held to ransom and blackmailed into doing something seemingly beyond his morals and capacity.

The movie works primarily because its lead player Rajeev Khandelwal lends credence to the character with his finely nuanced performance – deftly punctuated with restraint and outbursts.

Secondly, the film's director Rajkumar Gupta does a heck of a job behind the camera. The movie, shot like a docu-drama, seethes with tension and restlessness in almost every frame. The camera jerks or lingering close-ups, or the haunting leitmotif tune on the violin, or the crisp editing – all blend in harmony to create a powerful, gripping audio-visual experience on the screen.

Definitely worth a watch.

Rating: ***

http://www.apunkachoice.com/movies/mov1109/aamir-review.html

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 08 June 2008 at 1:30pm

Go to top