Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 120)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Vandu, the links are not working Ouch Cry

I dunno........I saw the videos just now.........The link will direct u to the site.....From there you have to search the video i think.........My friend gave the links to me!!

merry911 Senior Member
merry911
merry911

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeevbigfan

aamir box office   report
3 days box office report any body know that.
update aamir box office report.

Check out in the 'cinema sensex' on Zoom tomorrow at 7.30pm, may be they'll talk about the box office report of Aamir.

They talk about how the movies released last Friday went with the audience.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Vandu, the second link is the premiere, but the first one is not working....

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Finally watched aamir yesterday !!! LOL LOL LOL .
May be i m the only one who watched it with parents LOL LOL LOL !!!

A Fantastic movie indeed!!!Clap Clap Clap

Great editing...great background scores...and no need to say about the direction and acting i guessLOL LOL LOL .

The last part made me cry and even today ...20 hrs passed almost but still its in my head.Said very truely by taran aadarsh....it remains with u for a very long time !!!

Thanks a lot to UTV spotboy and Raj kumar Gupta for gifting us such a wonderful filmClapClapClap.

When the film ended and all ppl were going out..a man shouted almost....Rajeev is excellent!!!

Gosh!!! I felt sooo proud at that time!!!LOL LOL LOL.

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 08 June 2008 at 6:05am
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

I AM: Rajeev Khandelwal
8 Jun 2008, 1141 hrs IST,TNN

Rajeev Khandelwal (TOI Photo)

I love to call myself an atheist. By atheist, i don't mean i would stand up and start delivering speeches on the non-existence of God. I am the kind of person who doesn't like wasting time on visiting religious places or performing rituals. They don't help me in any way.

Even before the release of my movie, i neither prayed nor visited any place of worship. I hate superstitions. In fact, if someone advises me to approach an astrologer or some tarot card reader, i get furious. I find such people extremely foolish.

However, i am not against people who believe in God. In fact, if someone invites me to any religious place, i accompany him or her. I consider it a plain gesture that i can show for people who love me. My family members are very religious. My mother is totally into puja path and so is my father. I am not saying that ceremonies are bad. I believe every person has the right to do what he or she wants, but you should remember that just going to temple, church or masjid is not going to solve your problems.

Nothing works like hard work. I have seen a lot of people who trust God, their gurus and spirituality classes more than they trust themselves. That's where they fail. They should understand that if they keep faith in themselves, no power in this world could beat them. One can achieve whatever one wants to.

Life is full of ups and downs. And i feel, without downs, life cannot be beautiful. When you struggle and overcome crisis, you will have beautiful memories to look back at. I love challenges, for they give me a new zing in life. They give me a reason to work harder than before. Not only today, but even as a child i always believed that my future was very bright.

Whenever i feel depressed, i do a lot of self-talk. I tell myself that it is human to fail and that there is always a way out. I think of ways to come out of any situation. I am also into a lot of sports. Playing squash, tennis and swimming form the greatest stress busters in my life.

I love myself and i believe it's very important to love oneself. I don't believe in the word 'selfless'. If you cannot love yourself, you cannot love others.

I disagree totally....

But everybody has a way of thinking....

Thanks alots for the article Vandu....

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Aamir

Manasi Paresh Kumar

Hindi (A) Cast: Rajeev Khandelwal, Gajraj Rao
Director: Raj Kumar Gupta

The director, actor, music director and the cinematographer of this movie are all first-timers and yet their effort 'Aamir' would put veterans to shame.

The movie is a brilliant piece of screenplay that has been translated into a masterpiece on screen. Seldom has there been camera work that is so impressive without any gimmicks to lace it and the sound department should be employed in every movie after this.

Showcasing three hours of one ordinary man's life that is hijacked by terror, the movie is a gripping narrative that would leave your finger nails in tatters.

mooter_page_section="AdUnit2"; type="text/javascript" src="http://advantage20.mootermedia.com/p1345630761817355930 8/t5/ads.js">

A muslim doctor (Khandelwal) flies home from London, only to find himself a hapless participant in a terrorist attack on the Mumbai.

An unknown voice (Gajraj Rao as menace personified) gives him orders which has him running through the underbelly of the city where the filth, muck and squalor almost leap off the screen making you want to shield yourself.

Be warned this is not your factory product, where realism is not seen through unconventional camera angles. It is the no-apology-in your-face kinda variety that leaves you squirming in you seat.

Rajeev Khandelwal is brilliant as Aamir and gives the movie a relatability that is its strongest link with the audience. Cinematography has to be appreciated and the music is fantastic. But the applause really belongs to director Raj Kumar Gupta. He is a find.  Don't miss this one. You'll regret it.

sorry if already posted

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Finally watched aamir yesterday !!! LOL LOL LOL .
May be i m the only one who watched it with parents LOL LOL LOL !!!

A Fantastic movie indeed!!!Clap Clap Clap

Great editing...great background scores...and no need to say about the direction and acting i guessLOL LOL LOL .

The last part made me cry and even today ...20 hrs passed almost but still its in my head.Said very truely by taran aadarsh....it remains with u for a very long time !!!

Thanks a lot to UTV spotboy and Raj kumar Gupta for gifting us such a wonderful filmClapClapClap.

When the film ended and all ppl were going out..a man shouted almost....Rajeev is excellent!!!

Gosh!!! I felt sooo proud at that time!!!LOL LOL LOL.

Congrats Chotti Clap Big smile Embarrassed

I want to watch the film too Cry

I hope to watch it soon INSHALLAH....

Edited by farislove - 08 June 2008 at 6:08am
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yazh

Ok girls, all those wondering what he was doing on the 7th, well he was in his home answering phone calls and reading all those smses. He said he received about 500 smses or so. Many from the industry congratulating him. And also smses from well known critics, whom he respects.

Spoke for quite some time. At 10.30 pm. He said the media is waiting and also some from STAR. Said there is a special screening on the 8th at Bandra. (i think)
Sounded utterly relaxed and happy, but still very restrained and down to earth.

Zee thanks once again for all the articles. ur hubby definitely is a super duper guy.

Yazh, how u know all this????....

Yes, Rajeev is a sweetheart Blushing

Go to top