Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! (Page 107)

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Could not sleep guys, logged on at 3 in the morning, and went through all the articles and reviews.

AAMIR, will disturb u for life, very difficult to come out of this mode.

You go the theatre expecting the unexpected, the promo was after all just the teaser, but what u get to see is something beyond ur wildest expectations.

He is Aamir. Stripped of anything and everything artificial. A display of extreme raw emotions on an extreme raw and rustic face.

A new kind of acting, subtle yet powerful. How did he do it!!!

Knew the reviews will be good, but happy to hear about the BO verdict too.

Thanks a lot for all the articles and pics and videos.

Edited by yazh - 06 June 2008 at 6:50pm

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh

Could not sleep guys, logged on at 3 in the morning, and went through all the articles and reviews.

AAMIR, will disturb u for life, very difficult to come out of this mode.

You go the theatre expecting the unexpected, the promo was after all just the teaser, but what u get to see is something beyond ur wildest expectations.

He is Aamir. Stripped of anything and everything artificial. A display of extreme raw emotions on an extreme raw and rustic face.

A new kind of acting, subtle yet powerful. How did he do it!!!

Knew the reviews will be good, but happy to hear about the BO verdict too.

Thanks a lot for all the articles and pics and videos.

Rajeev is a king on portraying emotions MASHALLAH Embarrassed, I really feel on every second and live the scene when he acts MASHALLAH....

It feels like a natural and real scene, coz he is a natural actor MASHALLAH Embarrassed

I haven't seen ''Aamir'' yet, as it released only in India, in some selected cities, imagin only in selected citties in India and these wonderful reviews, if it's whole India and world wide, then what it would happen INSHALLAH?!!? Wink Embarrassed

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Zee, i think about all u guys who are unable to experince the magic, hope UTV sees all the reviews and brings out more prints and releases worldwide.

How nice it would be to discuss each and every scene.

Not every minute but every single nano second counts, it is awesome. Every emotion is different and unique. Top notch actors can learn from him. But then u can't learn all this, it has to come from within. Nothing methodical, straight from the heart.

We heard about the aam aadmi so much, but it is actually the aam aadmi we get to see.

As I said earlier it is the chemistry between this aam aadmi on the screen and us in our seats that will create a flutter. He just connects!!!

Edited by yazh - 06 June 2008 at 7:24pm
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Zee, i think about all u guys who are unable to experince the magic, hope UTV sees all the reviews and brings out more prints and releases worldwide.

How nice it would be to discuss each and every scene.

Evry minute does not count, every single nano second is awesome. Every emotion is different and unique. Top notch actors can learn from him. But then u can't learn all this, it has to come from within. Nothing methodical, straight from the heart.

We heard about the aam aadmi so much, but it is actually the aam aadmi we get to see.

As I said earlier it is the chemistry between this aam aadmi on the screen and us in our seats that will create a flutter. He just connects!!!

I understand you very well, actually Rajeev is simply mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!....

He is him self never see him self as a star, the way he portraited a middle class character, coz he him self came from a middle class, he knows hot to come in to people's heart and mind as well MASHALLAH Clap Big smile Embarrassed

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

yeah zee, he knows how to enter peoples hearts and minds, do not know how many more hearts and minds he has entered into since yesterday.

But all u guys who have been with him since the beginning thru his thick and thin will be more special. Smile

Edited by yazh - 06 June 2008 at 7:36pm
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

yeah zee, he knows how to enter peoples hearts and minds, do not know how many more hearts and minds he has entered into since yesterday.

But all u guys who have been with him since the beginning thru his thick and thin will be more special. Smile

Rajeev is a sweetheart, he truely loves and apperciate his fans alots MASHALLAH Embarrassed

I love his simple nature alots MASHALLAH Embarrassed

yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

He would have definitely entered into some male hearts too.

In the theatre yesterday, it was actually a few boys who started clapping and it was just picked by a few more, hehe one of them was me. Smile

Edited by yazh - 06 June 2008 at 7:43pm
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

He would have definitely entered into some male hearts too.

In the theatre yesterday, it was actually a few boys who started clapping and it was just picked by a few more, hehe one of them was me. Smile

He is loved by many, being them females or males, but ofcourse females fans are almost 90% or even more MASHALLAH Embarrassed

Go to top