Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome one suri...........I cant explain in words howwwww happy i am.......To hear all that about Rajeev ๐Ÿ‘
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

This is a small piece of news which has come in some paper

IIFA 2008 begun with premier of Sarkaar Raj and the trio of Bachans was seeming quite excited about that. The movie is sequel to Sarkaar that was hit on box offices. Audiences and even film city also hopes for the same result from this movie.

The movie is in hard comapettion with Aamir, led by Rajeev Khandelwal as audiences are liking this also. Who takes away the pie is awaited?

Till about a few weeks, there were plans for Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan to take on Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Though the clash of MEHBOOBA and SARKAR RAJ never happened due to the former opting out of the 6th June release, there are some newcomers who stood up to the challenge.

Believe it or not but as per the current release plans, as many as 5 debutant actors are ganging up to take on the mighty Bachchan family. Even though SARKAR RAJ enjoys the luxury of being certainly the most keenly awaited movie of the season, there are three other flicks that have shown interest in making their presence felt. These are AAMIR, HUMSEY HAI JAHAAN and ZINDAGI TERE NAAM, all of which are now aiming for a 6th June release.

These three films are special for its cast since each of them comes with a bunch of fresh talent. While AAMIR is touted to be the toughest competitor in the filed due to presence of popular TV star Rajeev Khandelwal, who would be making his big screen debut in this UTV flick, HUMSEY HAI JAHAAN has a genetic factor in it's favor. The film is made by Mashhoor Amrohi, who comes from the Amrohi lineage and makes his debut opposite new-find Vishakha Singh.

Third flick of the season is relatively lightweight in spite of the much touted Mithun-Ranjeeta comeback. ZINDAGI TERE NAAM marks the debut of Aseem Ali Khan and Priyanka Mehra who would be hoping that their act is noticed in spite of the entire crowd surrounding them.

Rajeev Khandelwal, Mashhoor Amrohi, Vishakha Singh, Aseem Ali Khan, Priyanka Mehra and the Bachchans - Now that's indeed some crowd building on out there!

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Varallikka thumbnail
@suri- thx dear
@umang- hey thx 4 the post yar..cn u tell me which ppr was this in
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
guys i have a bad news ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i just saw tarn aadarsh show....he was tell abt BO RESULT
he said critics ne aamir ko saraaha....par competition or baarish ke mar sai yeh dhuol gayee.......aamir ko sikoo ke khanak nahi sunai deeee ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by umang-e-rajeev - 15 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: umang-e-rajeev

guys i have a bad news ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i just saw tarn aadarsh show....he was tell abt BO RESULT
he said critics ne aamir ko saraaha....par competition or baarish ke mar sai yeh dhuol gayee.......aamir ko sikoo ke khanak nahi sunai deeee ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But jo dusri film thi low budget........Usse taran ne flop declare kiya...

But he said aamir ke collections weekend pe thode se improve hue the.......And he didnt call it a flop.......He knows that there is a chance ki film chal jayegi........

Dont worry......Vivah ki bhi starting bahut kharab thi.......But wo film silver jubilee ban gayi๐Ÿ˜ณ.........Aamir atleast average to ho hi jayegi........Its only 5 crores ki film !!๐Ÿ˜›....Hopefully itna paisa to ajayega๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

But jo dusri film thi low budget........Usse taran ne flop declare kiya...

But he said aamir ke collections weekend pe thode se improve hue the.......And he didnt call it a flop.......He knows that there is a chance ki film chal jayegi........

Dont worry......Vivah ki bhi starting bahut kharab thi.......But wo film silver jubilee ban gayi๐Ÿ˜ณ.........Aamir atleast average to ho hi jayegi........Its only 5 crores ki film !!๐Ÿ˜›....Hopefully itna paisa to ajayega๐Ÿ˜Š

rajeev ke debut avaerage๐Ÿ˜ญ

binidoshi thumbnail
Guys ..this came in Mid-day today....in the Have u're Say Section (a viewer has sent her comments)

Superb Performance, Rajeev

Annie Singh says his role in the movie Aamir spreads a socail messagge

The film aamir has a very different storyline. It predicts the toughness of the protagonist - Aamir-in the worst situation, who chooses to save innocent lives. Aamir's journey through the filthy areas convices him about peoples's suffering and he decides to help them. He saves lives of the innocent and makes many sacrifices although he was termed as a terrorist, who had backed out at the last moment. The film spreads a message to the youth, who find themselves victims of terrorism. A simple Muslim man need not always turn into a terrorist due to circumstances. He can in turn be a saviour. The climax brought tears into my eyes. Hats off to Rajeev Khandelwal, whose performance touched the audience.
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: binidoshi

Guys ..this came in Mid-day today....in the Have u're Say Section (a viewer has sent her comments)

Superb Performance, Rajeev

Annie Singh says his role in the movie Aamir spreads a socail messagge

The film aamir has a very different storyline. It predicts the toughness of the protagonist - Aamir-in the worst situation, who chooses to save innocent lives. Aamir's journey through the filthy areas convices him about peoples's suffering and he decides to help them. He saves lives of the innocent and makes many sacrifices although he was termed as a terrorist, who had backed out at the last moment. The film spreads a message to the youth, who find themselves victims of terrorism. A simple Muslim man need not always turn into a terrorist due to circumstances. He can in turn be a saviour. The climax brought tears into my eyes. Hats off to Rajeev Khandelwal, whose performance touched the audience.

๐Ÿ‘

our rajeev deserves a standing ovation๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bluefalls thumbnail
Today in 9X Business news they said that sarkar raj got an opening from 60 - 80%.

But AAMIR is giving a tough competition to the film which is quite surprising ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Aamir's collection according to them is 50- 60% ๐Ÿ˜›
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

Today in 9X Business news they said that sarkar raj got an opening from 60 - 80%.

But AAMIR is giving a tough competition to the film which is quite surprising ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Aamir's collection according to them is 50- 60% ๐Ÿ˜›

oh plzzz these guys differ so much in their news bt amir's collection..somehow i feel they r trying to pull it down purposely