Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sahelii dear no thankoooo for the links yaar..love you.. πŸ€—
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Guys aaj ke "Deccan Chronicle" ke supplement "Hyderabad Chronicle" mein aur "Times Of India" mein they have written all praises for "Aamir" & "Rajeev".. and both the papers have given the movie a "three & a half star.." i'll try & scan those articles....😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒEdited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no thankoo sahelii sis no links yaar.πŸ€—.

NidaRajeev 😳😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi Friends,

Vote for Rajeev's debut film (Aamir) on the link below:

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/

anam.05 thumbnail
hey frnds watch utv movies they r showing making of aamir
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HEllo girls,

okay I just found a review of AAMIR...Aweome review..πŸ˜› .but it kinda reveals a scene and climax too but not that clearly...I read it and but I dont want other ppl to read and and tell me I put a spoiler here...should I post it? pehle batao then only I will post it...or else it okay...I ll keep it bookmarked...and will post when the movie is released everywhere in India....bolo karoon?

Dhvani 😊
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

HEllo girls,

okay I just found a review of AAMIR...Aweome review..πŸ˜› .but it kinda reveals a scene and climax too but not that clearly...I read it and but I dont want other ppl to read and and tell me I put a spoiler here...should I post it? pehle batao then only I will post it...or else it okay...I ll keep it bookmarked...and will post when the movie is released everywhere in India....bolo karoon?

Dhvani 😊

plzz dont post the spoiler here....its an ardent request.Let ppl solve the mystery after watching it.Else the thrill will not be there.I guess alll will agree with me hereπŸ˜•
Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 15 years ago
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

HEllo girls,

Dhvani 😊

no plzz dunt put ny spoiler here...let ppl watch it...putting up spoiler at this pt will end their int in the movie,,,so plzzz dunt

Bluefalls thumbnail

Cast: Rajeev Khandelwal
Director: Rajkumar Gupta
Producer: Anurag Kashyap, Deven Khote, Ronnie Screwvala, Zarina Mehta
Music Director: Amit Trivedi
Lyricist: Amitabh Varma
Editor: Aarti Bajaj (Aarti Kashyap)

EXCLUSIVE REVIEW BY HANUMANT BHANSALI

Rajeev Khandelwal, the heartthrob of Indian television marks his silverscreen debut with Aamir. He has earlier shown his class of acting in tele-series Kahiin to Hoga and Left Right Left. The film has been made under the banners of UTV Spot Boys Pictures and also marks the debut of director Rajkumar Gupta.

Visually, Aamir is very raw. The shooting locations can be related to the ones that an ordinary man comes across in his daily life. However, for an intelligent audience (which has increased in numbers) a good film can always expect appreciation, and that's where Aamir will find its success – in the heart of the audience.

Aamir is the story of an individual who is hit black and blue by the tides of religious waves and a web of introspected trap. The bullish attitude rises from the past from where he left his strength, and finds a new leash of life amidst the down streams of fears and tolerance.

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/12834/movie-review -aamir-2008-2.html