Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binidoshi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Btw just saw CNN-IBN..Rajeev Masand review...i missed a bit...he pointed bit towards the similaries with cavite n another film...but over all his review is positive...has praised the director n rajeev....gave it a thumps up..n rated it 3/5
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: binidoshi

Btw just saw CNN-IBN..Rajeev Masand review...i missed a bit...he pointed bit towards the similaries with cavite n another film...but over all his review is positive...has praised the director n rajeev....gave it a thumps up..n rated it 3/5

I think he pointed the similarity between ''Cavite'' and ''Aamir'', coz many said they are similar....

I am proud of Rajeev, ''Aamir'' is an original indian story as I heard!!!!!!!!!!.....

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

Sunaina, I am getting the film very soon INSHALLAH, I will try to give it to u on YM INSHALLAH once I get it, me so excited πŸ₯³ 

THnks Zee. It is really very nce if you.

Let me know as soon as you get it  😊

binidoshi thumbnail

I think he pointed the similarity between ''Cavite'' and ''Aamir'', coz many said they are similar....

I am proud of Rajeev, ''Aamir'' is an original indian story as I heard!!!!!!!!!!.....

No zee, he pointed out that aamir is similar to two films..one of them being cavite n the other is a phillipino film..i just couldn't get the name of it...but who cares..i haven't seen cavite or he other one either...what matters to me is aamir..n its a brilliant film

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

I am here with the results of the BO....

Aamir is a super hit!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Aamir
Super hit 70% (to check the meter click in the link below):
http://www.starboxoffice.com/movie/default.aspx?bid=2008/Apr il/reviews_20080421_15

Synopsis  |   Gallery   |  Discussions   |  Videos
Cast :
Rajeev Khandelwal
Director : Rajkumar Gupta
Producer : Ronnie Screwvala
Genre : Crime
Release Date : 6-6-2008
Synopsis :
Aamir, the name literally means leader and our protagonist (Rajeev) becomes a follower not because of faith, not out of zeal but out of 'fear'. Geographically Aamir's maze is setMore
SBO Reviews

Aamir is all about Dr. Aamir Ali all the way and there are people placed to help him in his mission for the day.

Aamir (Rajeev Khandelwal) is a doctor who has returned home from London with lots of presents for his family. At the airport his name makes security personnel suspicious. At the exit, two men on bikesMore

Critics Reviews
Other Critics Reviews
Sometimes, big things come in small packages. On face value, Aamir doesn't really look enticing. The director is a first-timer [Rajkumar Gupta], the protagonist [Rajeev Khandelwal] also forays on the big screen with this flick, the film is set in the dingy bylanes of Mumbai, so visually too, it's not alluring.

Taran Adarsh
One India

It has no pretty faces, no foreign locations and definitely no sprawling sets. Well, it was after all no Yash Raj movie. It's a movie about this one man Aamir Ali and Mumbai.

Suranjana Nandi
Buzz18

Link:

http://www.starboxoffice.com/movie/default.aspx?bid=2008/Apr il/reviews_20080421_15

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Guys i wanted to tell you that today i met yojii[yojana] at the theater...😊 & After the movie i messaged Rajeev saying kii i just watched the movie...it was superb..very good... i even asked him can i call him..😊 Rajeev replied back in about 5 mins..he said "U can.." i called him foran.. & talked to him for about 3 mins & 55 seconds... pehle usne kaha hii.. i was like hello... i told him how much i liked the movie the movie..my excitement knew no bounds.. i told him he made me cry with his acting & i cried at the end... tho Rajeev kabhi kabhi was laughing.. he said kii the movie needed the end [or something like that..] then i told him what my cusin bro said..he was laughing & said how nice... he said he was happy that i liked the movie... phir he said kii his next movie will be a romantic type... i said i want to see him in a lover boy image.. he said in his next movie we will see him like that.. i said kii i could not take my eyes off him for the whole movie he laughed & said that he is there in the full movie.. so i said i was not even looking anywhere else but only staring at the screen... he laughed....then he told me to enjoy my time... & too take care... i told him that my cusin keerthi wanted to talk to him.. he talked to her.. he asked her if it was a correct choice for him too choose "Aamir".. keerthi praised him... then she said my sister was crying & i was shocked to see her crying.. Rajeev said kii even at the premier many became emotional.. then Rajeev ne byee bola... after that i messaged Rajeev again & he replied back.. Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
umang-e-rajeev thumbnail

Hi friends,

Aamir

Cast :
Rajeev Khandelwal
Synopsis :
Aamir, the name literally means leader and our protagonist (Rajeev) becomes a follower not because of faith, not out of zeal but out of 'fear'. Geographically Aamir's maze is setMore
SBO Reviews

Aamir is all about Dr. Aamir Ali all the way and there are people placed to help him in his mission for the day.

Aamir (Rajeev Khandelwal) is a doctor who has returned home from London with lots of presents for his family. At the airport his name makes security personnel suspicious. At the exit, two men on bikesMore

Critics Reviews
Other Critics Reviews
Sometimes, big things come in small packages. On face value, Aamir doesn't really look enticing. The director is a first-timer [Rajkumar Gupta], the protagonist [Rajeev Khandelwal] also forays on the big screen with this flick, the film is set in the dingy bylanes of Mumbai, so visually too, it's not alluring.

Taran Adarsh
One India

It has no pretty faces, no foreign locations and definitely no sprawling sets. Well, it was after all no Yash Raj movie. It's a movie about this one man Aamir Ali and Mumbai.

Suranjana Nandi
Buzz18

Link:

RAJEEV ZINDA BADπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by umang-e-rajeev - 15 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Hi friends,

Aamir

Cast :
Rajeev Khandelwal
Synopsis :
SBO Reviews

Critics Reviews
Other Critics Reviews

Taran Adarsh
One India

Suranjana Nandi
Buzz18

Link:

I chked the link too and what makes me more happy is that the other great film of this week has been categorised as only  a hit.

The user review is 90% for Aamir and only 40 % for oher film/

umang-e-rajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

Guys i wanted to tell you that today i met yojii[yojana] at the theater...😊 & After the movie i messaged Rajeev saying kii i just watched the movie...it was superb..very good... i even asked him can i call him..😊 Rajeev replied back in about 5 mins..he said "U can.." i called him foran.. & talked to him for about 3 mins & 55 seconds... pehle usne kaha hii.. i was like hello... i told him how much i liked the movie the movie..my excitement knew no bounds.. i told him he made me cry with his acting & i cried at the end... tho Rajeev kabhi kabhi was laughing.. he said kii the movie needed the end [or something like that..] then i told him what my cusin bro said..he was laughing & said how nice... he said he was happy that i liked the movie... phir he said kii his next movie will be a romantic type... i said i want to see him in a lover boy image.. he said in his next movie we will see him like that.. then he told me to enjoy my time... & too take care... i told him that my cusin keerthi wanted to talk to him.. he talked to her.. he asked her if it was a correct choice for him too choose "Aamir".. keerthi praised him... then she said my sister was crying & i was shocked to see her crying.. Rajeev said kii even at the premier many became emotional.. then Rajeev ne byee bola... after that i messaged Rajeev again & he replied back..

thATS graetπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

binidoshi thumbnail
Guys...did anyone read this in BT today...its an art by Subhash Jha..nobody has posted..so here it is..there is an entire art on this but am posting just abt rajeev...have skipped the rest

It's raining newcomers ! But star kids making their debut in the film industry still seem to have an edge over debutantes from non-filmi backgrounds

A star is definitely born this week. And he is not born into a film empire. He doesn't have a sugar daddy. Ekta Kapoor disowned Rajeev Khandelwal long ago. And Rajeev disowned televison for good. Watching him in his debut film single handedly holding up a taut, gripping & utterly beguiling thriller you can't help but wonder ..where did that come from ??

The best part is the art begins with rajeev n there is a nice pic of his...

Edited by binidoshi - 15 years ago