Umang, r u gone watch the film tomorrow INSHALLAH???? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

nooo dee......apni to kismat he gharab hai......i will watch it on 20th😭

lotus lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: farislove

Hey friends,

Have u seen Rajeev on pop corn today, mast lag raha tha mera shona ☺️

He was wearing black T-shirt and jeans.....

He talked about his film shooting and how was it difficult to shoot as sometimes coz of traffic and some times coz of the females fans πŸ˜†

yaa  me too watched it....😳 he was looking soooooooo.... cute  n his answers gosh.!!!!!  wen he was asked  about  no female lead  he said....... my female  fans won't like to share me wid anyone....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even on  filmy cafe ( ashow  on E24) he gave some  funny n fab answers.... he gave me a  rockinggg!!!!  idea  to relax....  he was asked how he relax... n guess wat he said........ door  band karke  bed  pe koodata hoon....  n towel mein  dance karta hoon....πŸ˜† he's just toooo ... much.

also an interview  of Amit Trivedi. he was very  nervous  of camera.... so much retakes... he was more looking like a shy college student  in his dressup...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. yet he has done a gr8888... job as aatika (show host)  said dat aamir's music is a hit before da release..πŸ‘πŸ‘

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: umang-e-rajeev

Don't cry, at least u have a date to watch it, but mera haal to dheko, it's not releasing world wide 😭

I don't know when I gone watch it INSHALLAH 😭

lotus lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: umang-e-rajeev

oh god!!! me too like u...  i actually  wanna see 1st day 1st show bt it didn't happened....😭

yazh thumbnail
Girls thanks for all the articles and info u have given.

Nida saw him on B4U, in an interview with an anchor called Khushboo, looking utterly relaxed in black shirt and blue jeans and sneakers.

Ok girls, I am definitely not at all surprised at all these reviews, those few seconds of the promo was enough isn't it. He said the music was good, it is, he raved about his cameraman and his director it has turned to be true. Moral: Believe him.

We just have to wait for the BO. It definitely needs 'word of mouth.' So folks let our mouth start mouthing all the right words. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Sarkar raj is also gonna help, young people who visit all these multiplexes wanting to see S raj, see the HOUSEFUL board and wonder what to do, and will do what all of us have done so many times, see what else movie is playing, they will see AAMIR, they will remember there moms, sis, friends speak about our man, remember watching phas gaya video and deoicde to give it a try. They will be hooked spread the word and more friends will come. 😊
hehehe, see girls the advantage of AAMIR releasing on the same day as S raj. this is however is only for the initial days and then the opposite might just happen. πŸ‘
Originally posted by: lotus lover

yaa  me too watched it....😳 he was looking soooooooo.... cute  n his answers gosh.!!!!!  wen he was asked  about  no female lead  he said....... my female  fans won't like to share me wid anyone....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even on  filmy cafe ( ashow  on E24) he gave some  funny n fab answers.... he gave me a  rockinggg!!!!  idea  to relax....  he was asked how he relax... n guess wat he said........ door  band karke  bed  pe koodata hoon....  n towel mein  dance karta hoon....πŸ˜† he's just toooo ... much.

also an interview  of Amit Trivedi. he was very  nervous  of camera.... so much retakes... he was more looking like a shy college student  in his dressup...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. yet he has done a gr8888... job as aatika (show host)  said dat aamir's music is a hit before da release..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I saw only pop corn from the shows u mentioned, yeah, he is too cool, waise he is right, his females fans don't want to share him with any πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ

WOWWW about the idea, waise did he tried it earlier????, to dance on a towel πŸ˜†

That sounds so cute ☺️

He is shooooo shweet MASHALLAH ☺️

Originally posted by: yazh

Girls thanks for all the articles and info u have given.

Nida saw him on B4U, in an interview with an anchor called Khushboo, looking utterly relaxed in black shirt and blue jeans and sneakers.

Ok girls, I am definitely not at all surprised at all these reviews, those few seconds of the promo was enough isn't it. He said the music was good, it is, he raved about his cameraman and his director it has turned to be true. Moral: Believe him.

We just have to wait for the BO. It definitely needs 'word of mouth.' So folks let our mouth start mouthing all the right words. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Sarkar raj is also gonna help, young people who visit all these multiplexes wanting to see S raj, see the HOUSEFUL board and wonder what to do, and will do what all of us have done so many times, see what else movie is playing, they will see AAMIR, they will remember there moms, sis, friends speak about our man, remember watching phas gaya video and deoicde to give it a try. They will be hooked spread the word and more friends will come. 😊
hehehe, see girls the advantage of AAMIR releasing on the same day as S raj. this is however is only for the initial days and then the opposite might just happen. πŸ‘

Yazh, u know the idea of showing ''Sarkar Raj'' alongs with ''Aamir'' on same dates is not at all bad, actually girls will go to ''Sarkar Raj'' but seeing Rajeev's pics, they will changes their mind and go to ''Aamir'' πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ, this is the magic of my hubby ☺️

I am waiting eagerly for the results of the box office INSHALLAH 😳

lotus lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

I saw only pop corn from the shows u mentioned, yeah, he is too cool, waise he is right, his females fans don't want to share him with any πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ

WOWWW about the idea, waise did he tried it earlier????, to dance on a towel πŸ˜†

That sounds so cute ☺️

He is shooooo shweet MASHALLAH

may be ... bt as he was saying  i m sure he has tried it a lot of times...🀣....πŸ˜†.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wat  if we cud see him like dat... he.. he...πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by: lotus lover

may be ... bt as he was saying  i m sure he has tried it a lot of times...🀣....πŸ˜†.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wat  if we cud see him like dat... he.. he...πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

I would faint ☺️

Hailaaaaaaaaaaa, Rajeev on towel dancing☺️

yazh thumbnail
yeah zee, ur hubby rocks. 😊

It is also raining rajeev, not drizzling mind you just pouring, he is everywhere. Are we not enjoying it/him. 😊

He was on Headlines today Centre stage. They compared salman, hrithik, shatrughan shows, S raj and Aamir.
All the above are releasing on TV and theatres on june 6th.

Bollywood is making way for him. Our hero has arrived. πŸ‘   πŸ‘ πŸ‘