Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varallikka thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_K

Hey guys....
I've started my siggy shop called "Neha_K Gallery for AamnaRajeev Fans Only"! I wish u all go n check out n participate as well in d siggy shop! I've posted Aamir's Posters designed by me. Here's d link!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=960250&T PN=1 ?

hey neha congrats 4 the shop dear,,,

reva_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Hey friends,

Have u seen Rajeev on pop corn today, mast lag raha tha mera shona ☺️

He was wearing black T-shirt and jeans.....

He talked about his film shooting and how was it difficult to shoot as sometimes coz of traffic and some times coz of females fans πŸ˜†

OMG i missed it 😑

tumhe patana chahiye tha na  πŸ˜­

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey saheli sis,thnx 4 the info,

gr8 response frndz, πŸ˜ƒ

but chennai on workn dayz no 1 wuld prefer in week endz it'l be full, πŸ˜ƒ

Aarthi
Varallikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

hey saheli sis,thnx 4 the info,

gr8 response frndz, πŸ˜ƒ

but chennai on workn dayz no 1 wuld prefer in week endz it'l be full, πŸ˜ƒ

Aarthi

are thts the main pt na...if its gttng this kind of response in week dayz tht means...in weekends it will increase its bookings na

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey neha sis congratz, πŸ˜ƒ

Aarthi
reva_roy thumbnail

neha congratz yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘

waise sab log kaha chale gaye πŸ˜•

lagtha hai sab log tickets book karne ke liye gaye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_K

Hey guys....
I've started my siggy shop called "Neha_K Gallery for AamnaRajeev Fans Only"! I wish u all go n check out n participate as well in d siggy shop! I've posted Aamir's Posters designed by me. Here's d link!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=960250&T PN=1 ?

congrats nehaπŸ‘πŸ‘
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@congrats neha πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@vandu ...aisa he lagta hai raj ke brian maine memory chip hai ..sab yaad rahta hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ok People.........Finally........An account of my Meeting with Rajeev......!!

U guys know ki Rajeev invited me for the Premiere.......Ek to first time ever i was talking to him.......And wo bhi "he called".......Mere to hosh udd gaye.....! Hehehehehe !! I was talking to delo on the phone and suddenly my cell starts ringing.......I was sooooooo shocked........I was like "omggg.......he's calling....He' calling me???"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Gawd  ! Im sooo crazyyy !! Then finally i picked up.......And he said its a show and u will watch the film with me........U'll be one of the first few ppl to see it ......Do come........! And i was soo scared........I told him .."Nooooo..........I wont come....Im scared".......And then both of us started laughing.......! lolzzπŸ˜†.....Then he said "Whyyyy.........U r scared of meeting me?? Come on......hehehehe!!πŸ˜†

Then he told me the event is at 7:30 pm at Noida's Spice World.....😳😳....He says.....Kitne log ayenge tumhare sath.......hehehe......Meri puri family invitedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Wah....Mom-Dad should be soo proud of me........hahahahahahahaha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then as u ppl know ki i had told u guys about it......To i met Rittika (Ritu) on yahoo messenger and i asked her if she wants to come with me.........And wo maan gayi........Thank god.........hehehe! Warna pata nahi main akele kya karti ..........hehehehehe!!πŸ˜†

Then we both went to Spice.....Main waha 6:45 pahunch gayi.......hehehehe....! Humlog waha gaye to we saw ki "ek bhi poster nahi hai waha".........We were like........Omgg.........Koi prank to nahi hai.......But i was like......Noo i recognized Rajeev ki awaaz........And it was him.........He wont call up and play pranksπŸ˜†...

Then we went up to the ticket counter....And asked them "Yaha kisi muvie ka premiere hai na"......To those ppl started looking at each other.......Humme bata hi nahi rahe the .......Then finally they said "Maam....Aamir Film ki press meet hai........Its not open for public....Only Media".........And now we were sooo disheartened..........Ki omgg.......They wont let us in........! Then we thought ab aagaye hain to we wont leave without atleast seeing a jhalak of him.........To hum wahi entrance pe jo archies hai.....Waha ghum rahe the.........! Then 7:15 ko i smsd rajeev......Ki "This is a press meet.....They wont allow us...".......To he asked up to come upstairs......Where the "Gold Class" of the muvie hall is located......! Hum upar gaye.....Clutching a "card" in hand......hehehe!..........Dil dhadak raha tha 3000 km per hour........dhak dhak..........hahahaha! I thought main escalator se gir jaungi........hehehehe!πŸ˜†

But hum upar pahunch gaye.,....Bina gireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Surprise....hehehe!

Waha dekha ki press conference is full swing.......Interviews chal rahe hain.......We were biting our nails...........Omgg....OmggπŸ˜†πŸ˜†........Bahar 2 log khade the.......They said "U cant go in........Only media"......Phir kya.......Hum kisi se kum hai kya......Phone uthaya.......Puri energy lagake.......pehli baar life me........I called him up........hahahaha!!

He gestured to the guard ki "Ander ane do"......hehehe! And they opened the door for us.......Ab glass doors the.......And i was looking at Rajeev.........I didnt realize ki side ka ek door was open.........ahhahaha!! I was opening the band door......hahahaha! Then i realized "shit......the door is open...." Damn me......!! Hahahaha!! He was standing there........omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggπŸ˜†...............koi pakdo.......main to gayiiiiiiiiiiii!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........Then he motioned to the camera man.......Ki ek second.....stop.......Then..,........He walked up to me directly and said "Hiiii Vandu".........Then to mera heart stopped beating.........hahahaha....! Pata nahi kya baat ki......Mujhe yaad hi nahi kya baat hui........hahahaha! But itna i know ki waha ke sab log were looking at me.........Ki ye kaun hai......And why did Raj walk upto her..........hahahahahaha!! Then i introduced Ritu.......And jab ritu ne apne bare me bataya to he recognized her..........bechari wo bhi shocked thi......hehehe!! Then Raj says "See im too good"πŸ˜†

Waha ek larki came upto us and asked us "Aap kaunse channel se haiπŸ˜†......lol.....We said....we are not from the media......Hume rajeev ne bulaya hai......then she was like.....ohh....plz cumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Itni IzzatπŸ˜†

Usne hath milaya humse...........hehehehehe! Main ab zindagi bhar hath nahi dhoungiπŸ˜†

And ohhhh Boy.........He looks sooo good...Itna handsome haiii......And usne baal lambe kiye hain thode se......Hairstyle changed......thode se curly lag rahe the baal...and gel kiye hue the...I prefer his earlier style but he was looking toooo good !!...And info ke liye.....He isnt tooooo short......! Im 5'9 and he is a bitt taller than me.......Ab i cant show u my pic .....hehehe.....But ya he must be atleast 5'9 and a half....hehehe!!.........To its ok.......Usse bhi chote actors hain duniya me.......!! I wanna kill kavita kaushik for saying that he is 5'3 crap........she must be really blind.......6 and 1/2 inches khaa gayi....Bekhandi Churail !

Then.........He was giving interviews and hum usse dekh rahe the..........hehehehe!! All the ppl there were his friendz....relatives ya media ppl..........They all knew him soo well.......And me and ritu were looking here and there nervously.......Beech beech me he was cuming n meeting us......Ki sorry......M not able to give time........Goshhhhhh............! He was telling us......Khana khalo......ehehehe!! Ab main kya batau.......Khana chodo.....since he called me subah ko.......maine paani bhi nahi piya thaπŸ˜†.....We refused.......then he went to have his dinner.......!

Phir humne autograph liya.......Pics kheechi.......hum dare hue the........coz press meet tha, we didnt wanna disturb him........Waha ka sara staff was clicking pics with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Humne pics khichaye........he kept his hand on my shoulderπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,......Bachaooo..........SOS......Fainting Alert......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....But i didnt faint......"Mann.......Im also too good......I undersetimated myself......I think Im not the fainting types after all.."πŸ˜†

Then muvie bahuttttttt delay ho gayi........Coz the guy who had the prints to the film.......he got soo late.........Uski to😑😑.......The muvie which should have started at 7:30, it started at 9:45........😭.....

Hum gaye audi 6 me movie dekhneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†........Pehle waha bitha ke hume "kismet konnection" ka promo dikhayaπŸ˜†.....We found ourselves sitting next to the programming head of zee tvπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....We were like......."Hey Bhaggu"πŸ˜†

Then hum 11 baje uth ke agaye😭😭.........To maine interval ke baad 10 minutes more worth film dekhi........Noida ke crime rates itne badh gaye hain ki mom wanted me to come back.......😭.....Beech me se ana pada.......Mere to mood hi nahi tha ane ka😭....Then bahar ake I called him and said ki "Ab we have to leave"......Usne "Byee" bolaπŸ˜†....Mereko wapis ander jane ka mann ho raha thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

To bas ........Ye thi dastane....Om Shanti Om........ooppss.......Raj Vandu RajπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But oh goshhhhhhhh..........He is soooooooo sweet !!!! Ufff.........Koi actor itna bhaav de sakta hai apne fans ko........Uski personal invite list me bulaya mereko..........My goddddddddddddddddddddddd !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *Faint ....Faint*πŸ˜†........To imagine ki till yesterday morning....I had never even talked to Rajeev.........And kal maine baat bhi ki and mil bhi ayiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you God πŸ˜†.....!

Luv,

VanduπŸ˜‰

(Plz dont post it on any other FC......Or on orkut/facebook,..,.its my sincere request....plzz mat karna😊.... )

vandana di ur really very luck, i can't believe that a famous personality like raj is so down to earth. thankx alot di 4 sharing this wid us
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wwooowwww!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Congo shongo to both u n rittuu di!!..lemme catch her also! πŸ˜†hehe!!... πŸ˜‰

A well written updae dear! πŸ˜ƒ aww!! readin it i felt as though i was on ur place!...πŸ˜†tat well u wrote!!!..hehe!!...πŸ˜ƒ

awww!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ M soo happiieee after readin it!!....πŸ˜ƒ