Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! - Page 47

Posted: 15 years ago
Thanx for sharing the article Zee di...
Thank you very much for all the articles ...

that 31'2 pack answer was witty! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† haha....he is so concerned for his aabroo πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

Thank you very much for all the articles ...

that 31'2 pack answer was witty! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† haha....he is so concerned for his aabroo πŸ˜†

Which question u r talking about???? πŸ˜•, I didn't get it πŸ˜•

Hi friends,

An article on Rajeev and Ekta:

Ekta - Rajeev bury hatchet!

The soap queen is off to Tirupati to pray for the success of Aamir
By Buzz18 . May 31, 2008

It's official that Ekta Kapoor will not be accepting Rajeev Khandelwal's invitation to the premiere of Aamir. Reason – She will be off to Tirupati to pray for his success along with the success of Sarkar Raj, reports Mumbai Mirror.

Sarkar Raj, releasing on June 7 (Ekta's birthday) is going to be distributed by Balaji and Kapoor doesn't want to leave any stone unturned to assure its success. She is thus off on a religious pilgrimage to make sure that her birthday present comes in the form of success for the Bachchan parivaar starrer.

Rajeev isn't disappointed at hearing the news though. If anything he is extremely ecstatic that his former boss will be praying for his success.

"I was extremely touched when she said she will pray for my film," says Khandelwal. "The first week of June is very special for Ekta. It's her birthday on June 7 and Sarkar Raj, releasing along with my Aamir, is being distributed by her."

So that's that. Kapoor – Khandelwal have buried the hatchet and both looking forward to their big releases coming up in June.

Link:

http://www.buzz18.com/news/tv/ekta-rajeev-bury-hatchet/60201 /0

Note: I am sorry if it's already posted 😳

Originally posted by farislove

Which question u r talking about???? πŸ˜•, I didn't get it πŸ˜•

I think it was that article  where he was asked something and he said , he didnot show  his 6 pack,cuz he doesn't have one, he has only 3 and half...he ll take time to shed his clothesπŸ˜† aabroo bach gayi is film mein....something like thatπŸ˜†
Edited by dhvanisoni - 15 years ago
Originally posted by dhvanisoni

I think it was that article  where he was asked something and he said , he didnot show  his 6 pack,cuz he doesn't have one, he has only 3 and half...he ll take time to shed his clothesπŸ˜† aabroo bach gayi is film mein....something like thatπŸ˜†

In which article he said that????, on which page u read this article????....

Hi friends,

An article on Rajeev and Ekta:

Will Ekta support Rajeev?

Gearing up for Aamir, the actor has invited ex-boss Kapoor to the premiere
By Buzz18 . May 28, 2008

Everyone's eagerly awaiting the debut of Rajeev Khandelwal's Aamir… especially the actor who's about to get his big screen break with this film. Regardless he hasn't forgotten the contribution soap queen Ekta Kapoor made to his career.

Having been in her good and bad books in the past, Khandelwal wants bygones to be bygones. The actor has allegedly sent her a special invite for the screening of Aamir but hasn't received a confirmation as yet.

"This is my first film, very important to me, and I want her to be there for the premiere," says the actor. "I was remembering all those people because of whom I'm in Mumbai and Ekta is one of them. I cannot ignore her contribution in my career."

But does he expect her to show up?

"She's quite unpredictable," said Rajeev. "Though I'm aware she's busy with her own film which is releasing on the same day.

When contacted all Ekta said was "I wish him all the best." With no indication as to whether she would show up, Rajeev is hoping for her presence at the premiere.

Link:

http://www.buzz18.com/news/tv/will-ekta-support-rajeev/59711 /0

Note: I am sorry if it's posted before 😳

Hi friends,

Aamir - the film is not even on top 100 by no. of fans on indiafm.com  πŸ˜­

Check the link below:

http://indiafm.com/movies/topmovies.html

I would request all, plz do join there on Aamir- home page on indiafm.com INSHALLAH....

Link:

http://indiafm.com/movies/fanclub/13807/index.html

Originally posted by farislove

In which article he said that????, on which page u read this article????....

page 58

Originally posted by lotus lover

hii friends πŸ˜ƒ .aaj on zoom on some show(don't know da name) rajeev was there.. i missed it... 😭 😭 😭 due to powercut at da same time.. 🀒 .

it was approx 7.45pm . update plzzzzzzz.... if anybody hv caught dat plzzzz.. if anybody know da name of show then plzzzzzz.. tell me so dat i can catch da repeat at least...
i only got to see a glimpse of rajeev(looking very cute in white... 😳 😳 ) n promo of aamir... 😭

The show is 'cinema sensex' comes every monday 7.30pm. I don't know about the repeat timmings. This show talks about the new relaesed movies, upcoming movies and their box office report.