Aamir Fanclub - Enjoying Rave Reviews ! - Page 16

Posted: 15 years ago

Is Amna in the cast of Aamir???

Actually just was reading Aamir khan's take on some issue and read abt 6June realises...and saw Aamir named with competittos like C company Balaji productiona nd Sarkar Raj... I clciked the link and after reading i saw the cast and it shcoked me... haaahah.. IS it real or ???

Aamir

Status Post Production
Release Date 06/06/2008
Direction Rajkumar Gupta
Production UTV Spotboy Pictures
Musical Score Amit Trivedi
Scripting
Budget
Genre Thriller
Story Aamir is a man-on-the-run thriller revolving around the eponymous London based Doctor's visit to his family in India. Geographically Aamir's maze is set in the Muslim dominated streets and residential pockets of old Bombay. In its lanes and crowded alleys, cheap buildings and packed markets Aamir is made to confront the life he has lived, the 'choices' he has made, his dreams, his loves and his immediate fears. Through the course of a day lost in the streets of Mumbai, the question remains, do you choose your destiny, or does destiny choose you? Does Aamir choose to be a follower or does he rise to become a leader? His journey will decide his fate!
Website http://www.utvmotionpictures.com/websites/aamir/flash.html
Notes Aamir is a small budget film. Majority of the cast and crew made their debut with this film including the director and the lead actor Rajiv Khandelwal. Anurag Kashyap is the creative producer.

The film was shot in London and India.

Film Stills

Cast
Rajeev Khandelwal
Aamna Sharif
Kanchan Pagare
Jhilmil

http://bolly.sawfnews.com/Film.aspx?id=291

no thnx for d article and videos πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

no thx vandu for d infomation πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MURALIDHARAN99 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Is Amna in the cast of Aamir???

Actually just was reading Aamir khan's take on some issue and read abt 6June realises...and saw Aamir named with competittos like C company Balaji productiona nd Sarkar Raj... I clciked the link and after reading i saw the cast and it shcoked me... haaahah.. IS it real or ???

Aamir

Status Post Production
Release Date 06/06/2008
Direction Rajkumar Gupta
Production UTV Spotboy Pictures
Musical Score Amit Trivedi
Scripting
Budget
Genre Thriller
Story Aamir is a man-on-the-run thriller revolving around the eponymous London based Doctor's visit to his family in India. Geographically Aamir's maze is set in the Muslim dominated streets and residential pockets of old Bombay. In its lanes and crowded alleys, cheap buildings and packed markets Aamir is made to confront the life he has lived, the 'choices' he has made, his dreams, his loves and his immediate fears. Through the course of a day lost in the streets of Mumbai, the question remains, do you choose your destiny, or does destiny choose you? Does Aamir choose to be a follower or does he rise to become a leader? His journey will decide his fate!
Website http://www.utvmotionpictures.com/websites/aamir/flash.html
Notes Aamir is a small budget film. Majority of the cast and crew made their debut with this film including the director and the lead actor Rajiv Khandelwal. Anurag Kashyap is the creative producer.

The film was shot in London and India.

Film Stills

Cast
Rajeev Khandelwal
Aamna Sharif
Kanchan Pagare
Jhilmil

http://bolly.sawfnews.com/Film.aspx?id=291

ah ha ah ha, so is aamna sharif his love interest. His london love. πŸ˜Š

vandu, cherishlove and rabi thanks for  the articles and the song. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by yazh - 15 years ago

Oh My God !!! Dont tell meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....RA Fans ,get ready to scream from the roof tops now....! But seriously I wish if anyone,it had been shveta doing the cameo !πŸ˜†

But ye sach nahi ho sakta........I mean the meadia would have been in a tizzy if this had happened.........Im sure they were keeping a watch on Rajeev's debut...........Unhe pata chal jata if Amna was there........If Amna is there is C.I.D. then we'll know the truth !!

Poochna padega Rajeev seπŸ˜†,but if this is being kept a secret then i wonder if he'll comment on itπŸ˜•

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

Oh My God !!! Dont tell meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....RA Fans ,get ready to scream from the roof tops now....! But seriously I wish if anyone,it had been shveta doing the cameo !πŸ˜†

Poochna padega Rajeev seπŸ˜†

JALDI POCH VANDANA AB TO MUJH SE WAIT NAHI HO RAHA HAI, YE ARTICLE TO  PURI STORY HI BADAL DEGAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by angel 16

JALDI POCH VANDANA AB TO MUJH SE WAIT NAHI HO RAHA HAI, YE ARTICLE TO  PURI STORY HI BADAL DEGAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mail kiya hai maine..........SMS nahi kiya.......Kyunki mujhe lag raha hai ki ye galat news hai.........And waise bhi kal maine bahut saare sms kiye the........Baar baar sms karungi to wo number change kar legaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

22nd may SBS update:-
Guys today Rajeev was there on SBS..regarding his appearance in CID..the person behind was showing Rajeev who has a mask[doctor's mask] over his face and saying that pechaniye inhe... who is the person... then they say kii inki left right left se logon ke dil mein hulchul hothi hai [something like this they said..] phir they showed Rajeev who has a mask on his face.. he says kii usko pechaane.. then he removes his mask & then the person behind says jee hai Rajeev is going to come in CID..but he then says par he is not making his come back to the serials but he is doing it only for Aamir's promotion.. then Rajeev talks..he says kii he is doing it for Aamir's promotion... then he says kii he has already worked in CID for 5 episodes..where he replaced pradhyuman.. he said kii it was there 8th year & they wanted to do something different... the person behind saying kii Rajeev has done 5 episodes & he has also got a award for it... then he says kii this time Rajeev will be shown stealing some nuclear material due to some majboori.. the person says last time Rajeev helped the CID to solve the case but this time he will create problems for the CID team... then Rajeev was speaking about the CID where he will come as a doctor... [something like that..] & then the person behind says kii now if Rajeev apne kadam serial kii taraf bhi badhayenge then we know that it is because of his movies..for his movies he will be doing it....[aisa hii kuch kaha unhone...] Rajeev was looking nice... & the person also said kii it seems like Rajeev enjoyed himself working with the CID team again..some scenes from CID & Aamir's aong Mehfooz were shown... he will looking cool,sweet,cute as usual.... and he is going to come on CID on 30th May......
aur haan guys he was also wearing a specks jab woh mask pehna hua tha na tab..looking shoooo sweett......bada hii mast lag raha tha.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 😊      Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago

Rajeev unaffected by Aamir's delay

Though the release date of his debut film Aamir has been postponed from May 16 to June 6, Rajeev Khandelwal remains unflustered and maintains a very positive attitude.

"My debut movie will release on June 6. The dates and all are decided by the producers. My job is to give a good performance and give justice to the script," says a composed Rajeev. Well said......thats fully true!

Talking about his decision to debut with a thriller the actor, who shot to fame playing Sujal in the serial Kahin To Hoga, explains, "It wasn't a conscious decision at all. It was best script offered to me and I took the opportunity." Ahhh......And im glad they offered you such a nice role....The film is shaping up very well !

So is it difficult to crossover from television to films? "There is no difference in my dedication and sincerity to my work. The difference is in the production technique and of course, the medium," adds the actor confidently.Yup......U r such a cutie-pie.....Your hardwork will definitely pay-off πŸ˜³

Sharing his experiences about working on the film, he reveals, "I had to take training for a month to get the Urdu dialect with which I had to speak in the film. Another thing was I had to wear the same suit for the entire shooting schedule and at first I did argue about it. But eventually I gave in." The actor jovially adds, "I even tried to tell that my female fans won't be impressed and to let me wear different costumes for their sake!" hahahahahahaπŸ˜†.....humare naam se bahane bhi banate ho tum......heheheheπŸ˜†!! Uff Rajeev, u r too much....hehehe...I cant stop laughing ye padh keπŸ˜†...!

On the fact that there is no female lead in Aamir, Rajeev philosophically quips, "I'll be romancing life in the film."Ahh.....U and your awesome answers! 

Rajeev is an admirer of Amitabh Bachchan. He concludes saying, "I really love his role in Shakti. When I saw the film I could hear myself think, I wish I'd got that role."
Haan and we know that you will go and watch Sarkar Raj first day,.....But kam se kam first show to apni film dekhna na.......hehehe.....2nd show dekh lena Sarkar Raj kiπŸ˜†

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by angel 16

Hmm.......News galat hai......Rajeev ne kaha ki Amna nahi hai film me......! Kisi ne confirm karke bataya hai mereko Rajeev se.....!