Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
that is exactly what I want him to do! Come on chikna! Show some flirting skills 😉 😆 I want him to do some cute and romantic things that'll make Divz fall for him hard 😛 I know he has the potential to do that...I have faith in him 😉 I can't bear to see tears in those beautiful eyes.

Live up to what you said, "Dilwale dulhania Banaras lekar jayenge!"
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Reema...u're sooo rght...just one killer sexy smile he should throw at her every now and thn...and she would melt...hehe...

I liked how tht Sardar yest said...tht she's not married yet...so do something...haha...and he looked determined..so hopefully Amar will do something soon enough... 😕
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well no romance today but there was this beautiful scene where both of them cry at the window, 'Ya Rabba' plays in the background and they see each other.

Samrat is such a JERK! I cant stand him and his big mouth. 😕
jaanamjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know something Reemz! I think I refreshed the page like 20 times..but no update and no video! 😕 😛   Thanks so much! 😊 So was it a good episode??
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well I missed the last couple of minutes but nothing special happened. Samrat indirectly insulted Amar, Amar saw Chinu and Shalu's photo and heard Chinu saying 'Dada'. That was a good scene.

I really wish both would stop being passive, Amar do something man!!
jaanamjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Samrat is such a ***!! I hope next week we can have some cute AD scenes!! And please please send Samrat to...I don't know where..just send him away!!

I hope this weekend goes really really fast...can't wait!! Now we can't even see SD on sundays in YHJ!

Thanks Reemz! 😊
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Stop crying.. Start flirting! Soo true Reemu Di!! When will our wait end? Come on AD.. We know you can do this! 😃
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Reema di! 😳 Bilkul sahi kaha 😛

Amar, don't show your crying face like that all the time, show that filmy look of yours when you first came to Delhi 😆 😍 Amar has the wits, the charm, and the ability to make any girl fall with him! 😳

But he should remember "Dilwa'Dilwale dulhaniya beneras le ke jayege promised himself! 😳 😳 😳

divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha i totally love the topic...Stop crying...Start flirting
so true yaar, i mean come on, did u seriously forget wat u came for? 😕

btw i love your siggie, its so kool 😳
nabtaraz thumbnail
dude saach me, you're so right! Amar better not start to get self conscious in front of that good for nothing samrat..i mean, at least amar makes something out of himself instead of trying to get married to rich girls or feeding off of his badi ma. i've been a tad disappointed at divz's silence lately..and today when samrat was making fun of amar, i really thought she was going to say something to defend amar instead of rajiv. like i thought she'd say a few spiteful words in amar's defense to samrat and then maybe she'd leave the table in disgust of samrat's words..and amar would follow her saying why'd you get so mad? samrat was saying the truth, i can't compete..(ok so fine a little self consciousness was needed to have him see his importance her eyes) but so yeah, then she could say something like..no amar you don't get it..you don't need to compete--b/c you're more man than he'll ever be.<3 oooh maybe they could have just had that scene on the roof and then it rains...hmm..haha sorry i guess i got a little carried away!