Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Too Much At Stake // PM, AK // Chp 5 Pg 10! (Page 8)

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
nice start
luved hw ak met and promo sounds interestin

prem-mukti#1 Goldie
prem-mukti#1
prem-mukti#1

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!! i hope u cont. soon!
Umam_Paracha_13 Senior Member
Umam_Paracha_13
Umam_Paracha_13

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
hey great update! plz continue soon!
binal54 Senior Member
binal54
binal54

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
hey that was really gud i really love PM and am always looking for their ff plz update soon
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

very gripping indeed Clap Clap

Loved Kripa and Angad's takkar in the hallway...the missing piece in Angad's life has finally arrived in the form of 'miss absent minded' That would be so cute...he all prim and proper and she a all flustered and disorganized. Looking forward to the sparks there.
I just heard a lovely song from the new movie Thoda pyaar, thoda magic. the song is "lazy lamhe' It reminded me of ur Kripa's character Smile Smile

Another accidental takkar- now between P and M Embarrassed Good thing, Mukti had a positive meeting with Prem this time. Prem is definitely a wicked guy Embarrassed

Who is the mysterious man?? Confused Confused I am intrigued

So Angad and Mukti are siblings? twins?...great suspense building up

Wonderful writing Rabia...looking forward to chapter 4 Clap

Thanks di for the wonderful review.  Yay, you like Angad and Kripa too!  Will definitely listen to the song you're talking about.  Interesting title.  Secrets will be revealed with time...Can't say if Angad and Mukti are siblings yet.  That's definitely a possibility, but there are so many others. Wink  Thanks again!  Will continue within two days.

Originally posted by cutie13

gr8 part
like the scene between ak and pm
so i think angad and mukti are brother n sister with that whole pendent things
cont soon

Thanks hun!  Glad you enjoyed the cute scenes.  Hmm..another person who thinks they are bro and sis...Well, you'll just have to wait and see!  Will continue soon!

Originally posted by Dark Love

Err, one long review, coming up ma'am!

It better be girl!

Originally posted by iamsmart

the way u described kripa in this chapter seems like she keeps forgetting things and is never punctual..lol. so angad doesn't want to marry mishty even though they r childhood frnds. that's good.LOL angad's seems to be really serious. after this part i can't wait to c the scenes between AK as a secretary and a boss. wonder whose the guy who was in the laboratory is he the negative character? seems like prem will always be the one to rescue mukti from all the troubles the way he did in this part.Wink hope she'll soon accept his frndship. wonderful part.

the promo is really good. so mukti and angad is related in anyway? bcoz she have the same pendant. maybe i'm wrong. once again awesome part.

~Sana~

Hey Sana!  Thanks for the review.  Yup, that's exactly how Kripa is...but she's smarter than she seems. And Angad is a serious introvert.  The guy in the laboratory wil be very important soon.  Prem and Mukti will become closer friends over the next few chapters.  Can't reveal too much about the Angad/Mukti relationship.  Please keep reading!  Thanks again.

SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shockalot

omg a story on AK AND PM!? I'm dead!
My two FAVE couples from finished shows, haii i adore them!
Rabia, you've done an AWESOME job, you have great writing skills and i'm looking forward to reading more!

Hey Shazia!  Great to see you here and glad you like the story.  Will be continuing within a couple days.  Please keep reading!  Thanks dear.

Originally posted by angullgrl91

i just started reading your fan fic..nd i have one word to say..wow! lol. your fan fic is soo intriguing. i love the plot. while i was reading the part i didnt even realize that it ended.i was so lost in thinkin about wat had just happened.lol. neways, ur definitely off to a great start for this fan fic..hope u can cont soon!

Awww, so sweet of you.  Is it really that intriguing?  That's great to hear because I'm really trying to do something interesting and unique.  Will definitely continue soon.  Thanks for the lovely comments! 

Originally posted by monikaseth

welldone dear i love the scene between ak and pm so sweet , i think ngad and mukti bro & sis . Clap

Thanks Monika!  About Angad and Mukti....just wait and see! Wink

Originally posted by deeya123

nice start
luved hw ak met and promo sounds interestin

Thank you Deeya! Glad you like it.  Next chapter coming up soon.

SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prem-mukti#1

awesome update!!! i hope u cont. soon!

Thank you hun!  Will continue in a couple days. 

Originally posted by Umam_Paracha_13

hey great update! plz continue soon!

Thanks.  Will do!

Originally posted by binal54

hey that was really gud i really love PM and am always looking for their ff plz update soon

Yay, another PM fan!  Glad you like it.  Will update soon. 

SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for your patience everyone. Posting the next chapter now.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index