Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Too Much At Stake // PM, AK // Chp 5 Pg 10! (Page 7)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
very gripping indeed Clap Clap

Loved Kripa and Angad's takkar in the hallway...the missing piece in Angad's life has finally arrived in the form of 'miss absent minded' That would be so cute...he all prim and proper and she a all flustered and disorganized. Looking forward to the sparks there.
I just heard a lovely song from the new movie Thoda pyaar, thoda magic. the song is "lazy lamhe' It reminded me of ur Kripa's character Smile Smile

Another accidental takkar- now between P and M Embarrassed Good thing, Mukti had a positive meeting with Prem this time. Prem is definitely a wicked guy Embarrassed

Who is the mysterious man?? Confused Confused I am intrigued

So Angad and Mukti are siblings? twins?...great suspense building up

Wonderful writing Rabia...looking forward to chapter 4 Clap

cutie13 Senior Member
cutie13
cutie13

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
gr8 part
like the scene between ak and pm
so i think angad and mukti are brother n sister with that whole pendent things
cont soon
Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Err, one long review, coming up ma'am!
cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
the way u described kripa in this chapter seems like she keeps forgetting things and is never punctual..lol. so angad doesn't want to marry mishty even though they r childhood frnds. that's good.LOL angad's seems to be really serious. after this part i can't wait to c the scenes between AK as a secretary and a boss. wonder whose the guy who was in the laboratory is he the negative character? seems like prem will always be the one to rescue mukti from all the troubles the way he did in this part.Wink hope she'll soon accept his frndship. wonderful part.

the promo is really good. so mukti and angad is related in anyway? bcoz she have the same pendant. maybe i'm wrong. once again awesome part.

~Sana~
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
omg a story on AK AND PM!? I'm dead!
My two FAVE couples from finished shows, haii i adore them!
Rabia, you've done an AWESOME job, you have great writing skills and i'm looking forward to reading more!
angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i just started reading your fan fic..nd i have one word to say..wow! lol. your fan fic is soo intriguing. i love the plot. while i was reading the part i didnt even realize that it ended.i was so lost in thinkin about wat had just happened.lol. neways, ur definitely off to a great start for this fan fic..hope u can cont soon!
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet honey

awesomee.... wonder who dat man was on the phone
are angad n mukti bro n sis??? cnt wait for da next part cont sooon Clap Clap

Thanks for the review!  I can't tell you what Angad and Mukti's relationship is yet...but it'll be revealed soon. 

Originally posted by raym

very nyce update,i loved it...omg mukti and angad are bro and sis???? cant wait 4 da next prt...please continue s00oon Embarrassed

Thanks hun!  Don't make assumptions about Mukti and Angad too quickly...it might not be correct. LOL  Will continue ASAP!

Originally posted by mandy07

omg omg da promo is so damn interestin now i can't wait till u upate again LOL da hole pendant thing dat both AM r wearin makes me think as though dey mite be related cuz dey both can't hav lik da exact same pendant u noWinkawwwww Prem saves da day seemz lik he'll b savin her from more trouble datz gonna b headin her way well atleast dere friends now Embarrassed i luved AKz part it was really sweet i really really want Angad 2 break his engagement with Misthy so he can hook up with his "secretary" Wink update soon lik really soon lukin 4ward 2 da next part Big smile

Hey Mandy!  I'm glad you liked the promo.  I'm trying to make them really suspenseful so everyone will be looking forward to every chapter.  Mukti will definitely be facing some troubles in the near future...and she's going to need support.  Let's see if Prem can step up to the job.  As far as Angad and his "secretary" go....things will get interesting soon!  Thanks for the review!

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
welldone dear i love the scene between ak and pm so sweet , i think ngad and mukti bro & sis . Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index