Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Too Much At Stake // PM, AK // Chp 5 Pg 10! (Page 14)

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
great part

Prem#1fan Groupbie
Prem#1fan
Prem#1fan

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
awsomeness!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up  

stars_shine* IF-Dazzler
stars_shine*
stars_shine*

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
hey
awesom FF
so are angad and mukti brother and sister?
continue soon!!
mandy07 Goldie
mandy07
mandy07

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

omg i feel so bad 4 Mukti n i can totally understand how she feelz bout havin her life b all a lie Cry jus hope dat her "dad" can tell her da hole story in person n also dat jus cuz dere not related by blood doesn't mean dat he doesn't luv her she'll still b his lil girl no matter wat Embarrassed can't wait till Mukti n Angad meet in person wonder how Angadz gonna react when he seez Mukti wearin da same necklace as him Confused update soon can't wait 2 read da next part hopefully nothin will happen 2 Angad seein as how sum1s out 2 get him Unhappy

SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umam_Paracha_13

hey, awesome update! please continue soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear!  Will do. Smile

Originally posted by iamsmart

Awww...hope Mukti will get to know the truth about the locket. She's really tensed rite now. So Mukti had shared her problem with Prem...about the locket...that's good.

Yes, at this time Prem is the only person in Mumbai that Mukti trusts.  She'll learn to trust him with greater secrets as time progresses.

Even though Mukti did try to ask her father about the design but he was probably trying to hide something from her. Well, now just like Mukti even I'm eager to know the truth about this locket. And now specially after knowing that even Angad have the same locket.

Mukti's father was hiding it from her at the time because she was too young to understand.  Afterwards, he was just afraid of her reaction...now finally he wants to tell her the whole truth.

Oh, Kripa's father got a heartattack...hope he'll be fine soon. 

her father's deteriorating health has been one of the hardest things Kripa has had to deal with...

Aww...Mukti must have felt so devastated  after knowing the truth that she's not Dr. Deshmukh's real daughter.

Definitely agree Sana...Can you imagine being raised by someone for over twenty years and then finding out that they aren't your real parent?  I'd definitely be devastated.

And whose this scientist and why is he planning to kill Angad?. ...the promo is gr8.

You'll see! Wink Glad you like it.

and like always wonderful part. Can't wait to know the secret about the pendent and the scientist. Well, hope to read some AK scenes in the next part. Cont soon.

Thanks sooo much for the long review Sana!  Will try to continue this weekend and there WILL be AK scenes in the next few chps! Big smile

Sana

Originally posted by angullgrl91

gr8 part!

thank you! Smile
v^.^v -aznpride Groupbie
v^.^v -aznpride
v^.^v -aznpride

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
WOW!!! Amazing part! I can't wait to find out who the scientist is! PLeaSe make lots more prem and mukti parts as im a HUGE fan of theirs!!!! lol cant wait to read the next part!!! Congrats once again and keep up the amazing work!
Umam_Paracha_13 Senior Member
Umam_Paracha_13
Umam_Paracha_13

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
hey great update! please continue soon!!!!
BabyGirl0828 Senior Member
BabyGirl0828
BabyGirl0828

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I just caught up with ur FanFic its great love it Do Continue:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index