Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuts123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey rabia..
i've just caught up with ur ff... its reli good... and i love the fact that everything is happening rather quick and isn't dragging on 2 much πŸ˜†

angad is reli sweet 2wards kripa... hope mishti turns evil 🀒 so he dumps her 4 kripa πŸ˜† ... hmmm-- kripa's making more and more mistakes within a day!!... she's quite clumsy, but its sweet 2 c angad forgiving such mistakes and thinking everything positvely... i hope thr attraction starts soon😳

prem and mukti haver bcome quite close within the parts..

plz continue soon nd pm me if u can
xx
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jdsean

Great part. I love the story so far. The promo is good now I can't wait to see what happens next. I like how Prem and Mukti are progressing.

Can't wait to see what happens with Mukti, and if she has any relationship with Angad.
Continue soon. πŸ‘ 😊

Thank you so much for reading!  Glad you're enjoying the PM track...More interesting stuff coming up!  Will continue within a couple days.

Originally posted by: aRohAAnGeL

nice stuff girl!! awesome!! i like the wayyy its all spread out between 4..kripas funnie,..mesing up!! gr8 job!!

sammy

Hey Sammy, thanks for the lovely comments.  I'm enjoying writing about Kripa's character. 😳 

Originally posted by: monikaseth

awesome dear every word is mindblowing , mukti and prem sooo cute and kripa is sooo funny , i am waiting to read am ka kya relation hai , thank you for pm me πŸ‘

Aww, so sweet of you to compliment.  Glad you like it.  AM's relationship wil start to take shape in the next two chapters.  Please continue reading!

Originally posted by: Umam_Paracha_13

hey that was a great update plz continue soon!

Thanks hun!  Will do for sure.

Thank you Deeya!

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg sorry for commenting very late actually i had sum stff to do!!

OHHH THE part was awesummm and i was just picturng the whole party engagement thingy in my mind and the pendent was so cutely characterized!!! please continue soon i'm desprately waiting for the next part!!!

thanks for PMing mee!!

?bisma?
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
NOTE

I hate to do this after having written only four chapters, especially since I have (as usual) left the story at a cliffhanger, but I honestly have no choice. I am indefinitely putting this story on hold. I'm currently preparing to move across the country, and there's a lot that I have to take care of. Inspiration is hard to come by in such stressful times. I truly apologize for this and assure you that I will return as soon as possible. When I post chapter 5, I will also send pms to all my regular readers to let them know. Thanks so much for your support. Will be back soon.
bheegi thumbnail
we understand Rabia. Get settled in your new home and don't worry about us...come back with a long chapter for all of us. Good luck with the move 😊
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Thanks for understanding di! πŸ€—
nuts123 thumbnail
Good luck with ur move Rabia.. nd take ur tym 2 post the nxt partπŸ˜‰

xx

Irsa
Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww don't worry take your time and update whenever u gett time! and yea goodd luck inn your new house

?bisma?
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Irsa and Bisma, thanks for the good wishes! πŸ€—
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Aww where you moving? =/
Good luck, wish you all the best and will be waiting!!   πŸ˜³