Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

State ur Problem!!!(Page 5!!) no chatting (Page 4)

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
The rules for selecting a Dev Team member was not made by any of us, it was made by IF Admin--Sree and Vijay.

So no discussion regarding the selection of Dev Team Member!!!!!!!!!!

U_Princess Groupbie
U_Princess
U_Princess

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Sorry cant help asking.

I saw these. Would like to know more. BTW, is this the right place to ask? Well this is my problem too.

1.Gurdeep is playing the new Bani Walia do not bash her at all.
- OK. Then what do I talk about? How good she is? Well to me she was good in sindoor. I was crazy for her. But I cant digest the way she portrays Bani here. She seems so unreal.Nothing of her matches Bani's innocence. She cant show that same vulnerable eyes Bani used to have. I don't like the way she does "bond" scenes. She looks artificial. Being mature doesn't necessarily has to mean someone's innocence in smile and approach is lost.

So if I open a topic like this, will it be bashing her??

2.Jai Walia, the only person why most of us are watching the show. So JW Haters, you all are included too, no JW bashing or even RK bashing allowed!

- I hate the way JW is over friendly with Meera! He seems so uneasy without Prachi around.

Again, bashing?

3.No personal characteristic of the actor is allowed to be discussed ( weight, face) Who are we to interfere with their personal life style.

- So is it that I am not allowed to talk about Meera's clothing, Rashi's makeup, Rano's sweetness, Krishna's hairstyle and how Ganga needs a haircut? Also I cant say "she looks lame on that"??

4.No bashing of BT/Ekta Kapoor allowed as well.
- How is this possible? Then why come to a forum, if i cant even say what kinda crap story track going on and how she is unable to manage good stories. If i am allowed to praise, why not bash?

IF became IF, because of its people and discussion. There are lots of other forums who are just crazy to be as successful as IF. But if this way everything does on, I doubt!

BTW, will my WL increase after this? Confused

Edited by U_Princess - 16 May 2008 at 4:47pm
InduD Goldie
InduD
InduD

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I also want to ask the exact question asked by Sam - so what are we supposed to discuss?

Frankly, even when we are here to state our problems we should make sure we do not chat. Tell me where else in IF do you really dont have any rules so that atleast there we can talk our mind? Do you even have to state that we should not chat? Are you in an assumption no other member in the forum are responsible and members are here to create problems? Just a few problematic members does not mean that the whole forum is negative.

This forum just lacks one more rule - "Should not say anything except I agree". Why dont you have that rule also, No issues will be there at all.

Moderation is needed only for extreme/vulgar and derogatory post. There is no need to treat members as if we are in some kind of Jail.

Cheers,
Meena

Edited by Je_aime - 16 May 2008 at 6:08pm
scifichick Goldie
scifichick
scifichick

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
The forum really has become too politically correct. There really is nothing to discuss anymore since all of these rules.

I don't like Gurdeep's portrayal of Bani. I have disliked the character of Meera from her first entrance into KS, I hate the horrible storylines and I absolutely hate how Jai Walia the only reason that I really watched KS has been reduced to a brainless giggling clown. But I'm not allowed to state any of these opinions.

I find many posts and requests are insulting. I don't need to be reminded that the show is reel and not real. I am well aware that it is fictional.I am also aware that for 2 years I have been passionate about the show and its fictional characters and through those early months, I felt there was freedom on the forum to express my opinions negative or not without fear of being labelled out of touch with reality. That is not the case now.

I'm not sure where the KS forum is going but there is definitely no freedom of expression unless one is ready to tow the party line and agree and be positive about the present KS storyline and the actors.   

Moderation is certainly needed but so is commonsense.
tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Yes I agrees with you guys especially Henna,laylaz,Tam,Sheena,Megs and rest guys.......we have to discuss everything here.....to give support ..there's no other place.What kind of topic Guli have open is like a political type which sound very rude.......well she's acting like she's a President or Prime Minister of this Forum LOL ......luks like we have no rights to discuss anything here
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
here is what i think...this may be a bit off topic but i thought id say what i feel anyway...

for me its not about not being allowed to post your views on the current track of ks or you feelings about a character...my issue is that some members are just down right rude...i for one do not mind meera with jai...i actually like her...but i cannot post anything because in the past when i have i have been bashed for being a meera supporter...no one is saying that u cant state your opinion but when members do that by attackin the other member that isnt right...one of my last posts i compared bani to meera and basically how they were similar...i actually had a member post on the topic that i should get my head checked because something was wrong with me since i supported meera...

its fine that she doesnt like meera and she is a JB supporter all the way...good for her...but to bring my mental stability into questiong was totally uncalled for...i have seen that when someone posts a topic that is not the norm, lets say a JM fan or something that says meera is good (for whatever reason) people attack...that is the first thing they do...they dont just state their opinion they force it down others throats...some people feel that if you arent a JB fan then you arent anything...isnt that a bit much...

this is the reason i stopped coming to this forum...it has turned so negative and rude...it was never like this b4...b4 we could joke, have discussions and topics without hurting other members feelings...now i dont see that as much...i come to read the ff (because they are all great) and update my ff's...i have been to so many other forums on IF and none of them are as rude as KS is sometimes...i think some people take things to heart...and they forget that this is a show...i mean come on...if reading a ff makes your physically sick...dont you think u are a bit too involved...its not real life people...its reel life...

when you have a position that varies from the majority here in KS...it is not accepted...i have wanted to post so many topics in these past weeks since the 16yr leap...but i have to stop myself because i know that if i do...people will attack me...because i support meera...i like JM...people wont discuss my ideas...they will discuss ME...the person...jaz...and that is what sucks...

JAZ

ps: have to put this...these are just my opinions and not intended to hurt anyones feelings... Big smile
soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

here is what i think...this may be a bit off topic but i thought id say what i feel anyway...

for me its not about not being allowed to post your views on the current track of ks or you feelings about a character...my issue is that some members are just down right rude...i for one do not mind meera with jai...i actually like her...but i cannot post anything because in the past when i have i have been bashed for being a meera supporter...no one is saying that u cant state your opinion but when members do that by attackin the other member that isnt right...one of my last posts i compared bani to meera and basically how they were similar...i actually had a member post on the topic that i should get my head checked because something was wrong with me since i supported meera...

its fine that she doesnt like meera and she is a JB supporter all the way...good for her...but to bring my mental stability into questiong was totally uncalled for...i have seen that when someone posts a topic that is not the norm, lets say a JM fan or something that says meera is good (for whatever reason) people attack...that is the first thing they do...they dont just state their opinion they force it down others throats...some people feel that if you arent a JB fan then you arent anything...isnt that a bit much...

this is the reason i stopped coming to this forum...it has turned so negative and rude...it was never like this b4...b4 we could joke, have discussions and topics without hurting other members feelings...now i dont see that as much...i come to read the ff (because they are all great) and update my ff's...i have been to so many other forums on IF and none of them are as rude as KS is sometimes...i think some people take things to heart...and they forget that this is a show...i mean come on...if reading a ff makes your physically sick...dont you think u are a bit too involved...its not real life people...its reel life...

when you have a position that varies from the majority here in KS...it is not accepted...i have wanted to post so many topics in these past weeks since the 16yr leap...but i have to stop myself because i know that if i do...people will attack me...because i support meera...i like JM...people wont discuss my ideas...they will discuss ME...the person...jaz...and that is what sucks...

JAZ

ps: have to put this...these are just my opinions and not intended to hurt anyones feelings... Big smile

Very well said jnawaz - there is no better way of saying it. It is because of all this that the IF Devi Team had to come up with all the rules. There are no boundaries. Also, everyone has a different boundary and members become rude, insulting, personal and verbally abusive. Added to all this is the sarcasm it some posts which had nothing to do with the topic or the serial but was aimed at another fellow member. It was clearly becoming a 'nightmare' for the Dev Team to moderate this forum.

There was a post by a member saying all those who liked Gurdeep had 'no class' for liking a fake Bani. Not only has one got to be a JB supporter (which I am) but one had to support only RK and PD and JB. Since Prachi decided to move on I have no probles accepting Gurdeep as Bani and think she and RK look good as the 'mature' JB.

And, therefore I think that the Dev Team were more or less pushed into a corner to make the rules. After all, someone had to draw the boundaries.

niroo_jaanu IF-Rockerz
niroo_jaanu
niroo_jaanu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laylaz

I have a problem Guli from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

First of all it makes me wonder who made you part of the KS   team, you act like one of those ranting people in here complaining about the events on KS, using lots of exclamation marks and typing almost like you're shouting down at us. Your language is very confrontational. And i dont think that THATS any way to talk to some of us, who do nothing but read updates and click the thank you button.

Secondly, As for peopel complaining about the actors weights, or anything else, its only coz they're passionate about the serial, if its so much of a problem to you, why dont you just delete the "new topic" button so that people stop creating them.  Or LEAVE.

What RIGHT does it give you to DICTATE and BULLY us in here.

My point is there is NO need to sound so patronising, its only a web site, theres more important things in life to rant and rave about. Like AIDS and Cancer.

You asked what my problem is, i just answered. If its a bitter pill to swallow, delete this.

Thank you.

ps i just tried to report your outragious bahaviour, but hey the contact us link doesnt work here.

and.. waht do u think.. u r doing..
u r shouting at guli.
and.. who gave u that right too.. do so??

u talking about.. guli ranting.. than waht do u think u r doing.. .. if u r not interested.. in.. this post.. and want to say.. bad things.. about someone.. why dont u.. just.. not.. look at this.. post..

Edited by nir_jaanu - 16 May 2008 at 9:22pm

Go to top