Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

State ur Problem!!!(Page 5!!) no chatting (Page 3)

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I think many of the posts just need to be worded in a polite way..

Theres some with hints to other ppl - forget the actual drama.. this forum itself has drama! LOL

Then theres, oh you support meera - go make another topic Confused er.. why? who are u to say that? Confused LOL

Seriously, i think its best to discuss what u like in a polite and civilised way.. if ur gna make an immature comment.. leave it and move on to another topic Smile You do have the power to do that, this is written speech, you have time to edit and remove stuff.. so in a way it is intentional if you have a go at a person or whatever lol.. its not spoken speech

Even when it comes to the weight.. i mean its tru he has put on weight, but if someone wants to discuss it, let them.. unless they start comparing to other ppl or whatever. At the end of the day, if one topic is closed another opens with the same thing.. just let it be is what i would say LOL

I think its okay to talk about whether the actor or actress did or did not do justice to a role.. like give positive yet negative feedback... in a polite way.

Im all for calling the characters names their name given by the producers of the show, the whole Meera to be another animal name and all that is pretty lame.. it just adds conflict. Sumtimes i find members can go overboard and mix up REEL and REAL and their (actors) lives..

Its good to tlk about things.. joke about have a laugh, be humerous, just stop the digs and pretty sly unnecessary comments LOL

I think the forum would be better that sense... tlk about what you like, in a reasonable way. Even negativity can lower blood pressure in a way LOL

Basically in a sentence: Be polite about what you say Smile

Henna x

PS.. if it sounds harsh, i dnt intend to be, ive just come back from hosp im high on anesthetic Ouch

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 May 2008 at 1:17pm

basanthi Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
laylaz Senior Member
laylaz
laylaz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
to Henna, i asked Nandoo from the Banoo main teri dulhan forum, and he said you would listen, i am very offended at whats going on and to quote you "Basically in a sentence: Be polite about what you say" then why cant you tell this Guli person to tell us politely. Theres no need to genralise AND be rude is there, go through my history of posting in here, have i ever ever made any bad remarks, about pia or anyone else. Have i ever bashed another member?
And to quote Guli "why do people keep talking about his weight?? what does his personal life have to do with anything on KS? JW and RK are two opposite people!"

Basically no one should have an opinion? im sorry but you have to admit that that was totally uncalled for.
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Hey laylaz,

yup i usually listen, this topic said no chatting but ill just say a few things Smile

To be honest, if you read the post in one tone you will get one opinion on it, you read the post in another tone, you get a different vibe.

I dont think this topic was to attack you:

go through my history of posting in here, have i ever ever made any bad remarks, about pia or anyone else. Have i ever bashed another member?

Its just a general thing on the forum nowadays, there are remarks there are unneeded bashing. That wasnt at you or a specific member.. just general Smile If it doesnt apply to you.. its a good thing Big smile

Guli said that to say stop mixing REAL and REEL i think.. No one said dnt have an opinion.. everyone has an opinion - thats the best thing about humans. Just dont go overboard and go about insulting.. what will you get out of insulting a person? If you want to tlk about his weight, then go for it in a polite way. Smile

PS Basanti .. no.. theres no koreans in class. and what is this.. wana get me whupped for tlking? LOL

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 May 2008 at 1:46pm
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i agree with sheena,sanam,megha,tam...
y is this called an open forum then? Confused if we dont like anthing...u cant give pressure on us right?everybody has their own point of view,they can like or dislike anything they want..& as far i know,this forum is for that to discuss.

well yeah if somebody's posting something bout they dont like which u like,just leave that post & dont look at it if u wont be able to stand it...u can always know wats going to be the post bout by reading the title rite?so if it's against ur favourite something,dont open it(but off course MODS has to do it...but i m telling this to members)

i kinda agree with henna too,watever u do,do it in a polite way...cuz if u use some swearing words,it wud be offensive to some youngers here Ouch

i want to repeat the same question sanam asked..."wat r we suppose to write or post then?" Confused

& srry if i offended anybody or 've been rude...it was just my POV Smile

Edited by ______ - 16 May 2008 at 2:34pm
pooja.walia IF-Dazzler
pooja.walia
pooja.walia

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Wow...last time I checked this was an open forum... aah well...times do change...

I may be the wrong person to say this...since I don't participate in discussions... (not that there is any scope of it left here)... why should people not be allowed to have an opinion as long as it is not derogatory to someone...

Its a show... forget how good or bad it is... but isn't the very purpose of this site to promote discussions on such "shows"
ofcourse, I for one believe that this place is awesome for ffs.... but doesn't India forum's tag-line itself say "#1 Indian Entertainment DISCUSSION Forum"

Why should I be restricted from coming ang posting how much I hate Meera... whenever I watch the show by mistake Ouch ...

Honestly, it wouldn't matter that much to me at all... but its sad to see how a place that was so much fun at one point has been reduced to such a state...

maybe IF should re-title itself as a ff site or a blogspot (and I mean that in a very respectful way...since we have too many talented writers out here)... atleast that would spare all of us the trouble of "discussing stuff". Or may be...IF should have only silent members...

My 2 cents Smile

Pooja

Edited by pooja.walia - 16 May 2008 at 2:52pm
simmi_89 Senior Member
simmi_89
simmi_89

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with most people here. The forum is the one place people come to discuss ANY and ALL aspects of the show, may it be positive or negative.

The question does not depend on whether a topic is positive or negative or whether it should be allowed, instead it depends on how others decide to react to it.

If I don't like Gurdeep as Bani, I should be allowed to say that and it is upto to Gurdeep fans to decide how they choose to respond to that. I DON'T like Gurdeep as Bani, I think overdramatizes everything and I should be allowed to say that... And I give Gurdeep fans full rights to go against what I say as long as they have polite words and not cuss words backing them up.

As for RK's weight... I personally wouldn't judge him for it, and I don't think people are allowed to either because it is not due to laziness but rather he has no time to take care of himself that way. But then again, he has entered the field where he is analyzed for every move and he should be ready to be criticized. Even if we don't say it, the articles and the journalists won't stop because that is their life, that is what they do for money and that is perfectly fine because it is a free country.

Liking Gurdeep and Ram together, again a personal choice. PERSONAL does not mean wrong, or not allowed, it just means that everyone is allowed to state what they feel and want. And why is it that people keep saying "give her a chance"... it is up to people to decide what they want to do...

It is my choice that instead of studying for my Bio final today, I am pointlessly stating an opinion that will not really change my life or yours for that matter... matter of choices... LOL

-Simmi

PS: Just like I am not taking your post personally, I hope you don't take mine personally! Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Originally posted by laylaz

Originally posted by akanna

BTW, adding to my earlier post, are the moderators of all IF forums employed staff of IF?? How were they assigned to those positions then? Just curious...

Im also wondering the same thing.

Although, i am not to post here, but regarding this, i'll say is IF Dev team is not employed, we have people all over the world in the Dev Team.
To get a position on dev team, you have to be responsible, respectful, organized, etc..and you have to be extremely active in that section.

How is one considered to be "responsible, respectful, organized, etc"?? I can understand checking the level of activity for an individual... So how was that selection made? It's funny since people dont even exist in this forum as they are in their real life - no real names, nothing!! So how can you consider one being "good" without a proper face value??

I firmly believe one can judge the politeness or non-use of improper words in a posting, but definitely not the basic character of that person - at least would not be the same to everyone, as every single posting would carry an opinionated, one-sided favoritism towards one or more shows and/or characters and/or actors. Every individual will be biased about a particular show or a character or an actor, and would not agree with anyone who has a different opinion about the same. So that would have been there for everyone from day one of this forum's conception!!

Edited by akanna - 16 May 2008 at 3:17pm

Go to top