Kaya.... .... ....

Nisha_106 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What if Kaya returns and finds out that her sister gotten married to her love than for sure she will turn complete evil. Maybe even try to separate Samar and Gauri to get back her love cause if you remember Ipshita came back to get her love Shiv, but Gauri's love won. What if Kaya does the same to get Samar ðŸ˜•? I don't want Samar and Gauri to be separated anymore.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that Kaya might have killed Bari-Maa (Samar's Mother) to create misunderstanding between Samar and Gauri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peepo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah even I feel that Kaya's character may change And I still have a feeling that Kaya had killed Badi Ma... If she is not the KILLER then she is definitely the NEXT WAMP ...

Now when I see older episodes when Shiv's Atma had just left and all wanted Samar-Gauri to marry. Episode when Samar faints and Gauri does massage on him. In the house when Asstha, Gaytri their Bua starts talking against Samar-Gauri , did u see Kaya's reaction ? ( similar to Ippi's reaction )

See Kaya lost Vivan because of Gauri ( remember it was Gauri who slapped Kaya and stoped her Engagement to Vivan ) then loved Samar, was married to Shashank. Shashank died ( assumed DEAD ) then Gauri and Shiv's Atma wanted Samar-Kaya to married. Family agreed.

Later after Atma left - everyone wanted Samar-Gauri marraige . No one bothered about Kaya . Also it looked like Gauri and Samar were togethere the above incident where they both were togethere stranded in the jungle etc etc. So may be Kaya mite have thought Gauri has taken everything away from me - Vivan, Samar, No one cares for me etc etc and become WAMP.
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kayaaa may b butt rememberrr sheee watzzz sauri marriageee 😳
Nisha_106 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_pavi

kayaaa may b butt rememberrr sheee watzzz sauri marriageee 😳

If you also remember the way Ipshita wanted Shiv and Gauri to be together but ended being evil maybe Kaya will also turn out the same after all she loss her love tiwce beause of Gauri. First Vivan and now Samar
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Kaya returns i dont think she will try and seperate Gauri and Samar
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if kaya returns she will b happy for sauri n i don't think she's the killer
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha_106

If you also remember the way Ipshita wanted Shiv and Gauri to be together but ended being evil maybe Kaya will also turn out the same after all she loss her love tiwce beause of Gauri. First Vivan and now Samar

ohh yeahh i forgotttt ndd alsoo forgott thatt itzz k-seeriallll 😳

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_pavi

ohh yeahh i forgotttt ndd alsoo forgott thatt itzz k-seeriallll 😳

😆