*~KDMHMD Tribune: Voting time*

Posted: 15 years ago

Alright guys its time to vote for the best scene, song, character's, video mixes, siggys, avi's and fan fictions,once again!!!

~ So dehthe hai, kaun banta hai is 'desh' ka shaan….πŸ˜ƒ

~ Here are the nominations..

Scene of the Week

Scene 1:

~ Prem walks away after Harman calls him sautela. Preet says please bhai boora mat mana. and follows him and he sits on his knees and says please dont go angry away. He asks for forgiveness and hugs him. 😭😭

Scene 2:

~ Harman defends Prem in front of Lalit and then he explains him the meaning of family and they all share a sweet moment😳😳

Scene 3:

~ Prem is roaming on the road drunk and remembers Heer. He is in the rain and cries out loud.😭

Scene 4: 

~ Prem and Heer's sweet, romantic and quite passionate moment in jail. they hold hands and he questions her intentions and wipes her tears and vows to free her. πŸ˜³

Scene 5:

Prem comes home drunk and both preet and harman take care of him. they take him to his room, take off his shoes and have true brothers moment.

Star & Rockstar of the Week 

*Please vote for two characters* 

~ Prem – For being Heer's knight in shining armor again and getting her out of jail. πŸ‘

~ Preet – For loving her bro so much and asking for forgiveness after Harman questions his integrity and yelling at Harman.πŸ‘

~ Heer – for taking all the blame upon herself to save the reputation of the man she lovesπŸ‘

Fool of the Week:

~Harman: for questioning prem's intentions and calling him sautela

~Balwant: for openly badmouthing Heer in front of the family without thinking

Song of the Week

~ Ya Rabba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNTu50gQcEM

~ Chan Se Jo Toote Koi Sapna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPIFlLSibng&feature=relat ed

Siggy/Avi/Video Avi of the Week

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Video Mix of the Week

~ Mujhe Haq Hai

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/943545

~ Silent Language Of Love

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/943669

~ Prem's Intense Love Mix

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/944428

~ Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/942763

~ Yeh Vaada Raha

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/942763

Discussion of the Week Star

~Well this time I asked you guys to be creative and create your own scenes so the nominations will be a bit loooongπŸ˜‰

~And the nominees are:

Originally posted by  ******

Hmmmm...good Q...let me think!!! Well.. first the girl will bump into her again and Heer will run after her as usual(at least not after Prem again πŸ˜†) and the unknown girl will leave in a black car...with a guy!! Then Heer opens the diary to see if she get a number but she doesn't find anything and suddenly a slip falls out and there's something written there...but Heer can't read it...so she moves it around and suddenly Prem is walking and comes Behind Heer and suddenly touches her shoulder and Heer get's scared and hides the slip and diary. So Prem is trying to talk to Heer but Heer leaves w/o listening to him and tries to find a number and she does.....so the manager sees this and goes to Heer and asks her what she's doing with this diary..and she says that it was a customer's and..but the Manager cuts her off and starts screaming at her..and Heer start to cry...and the Manager is about to slap her πŸ˜•...when Prem comes and holds his hand and looks at him intensly...while Heer looks at Prem like wow!! So Prem says a lot of bad things to the manager and fires him and Heer asks him why he did that....when Prem says "B/c I....I....." but he doesn't say anything and they just look into each other's eyes and Prem leaves....and get's sad that he couldn't tell her again!! Heer then takes the number and trys to call...but it doesn't work!! πŸ˜•

Ok so that was my imagination story!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Originally posted by *******

here goes my imagination 😊

well since the police r already there 2 raid the hotel that girl might escape but since heer is having currency in her hand her locker might be searched n they will even find diary so heer might be arrested leaving heer r confused n scared 😭

as heer is being handcuffed n taken prem might reach the hotel n he will just be shocked n there will be another eye locking session wth heer crying n prem will be heart broken 2 see heer that way πŸ’”   n before police take heer he will take the whole blame on himself saying he is the owner n he had asked heer 2 put the money n asked her 2 keep the diary n remember since the man who had asked that girl 2 place the papers in prem's cabin as no one will doubt n check his cabin thus when prem's cabin is checked they will find the papers n prem will be proven guilty n arrested leaving all juneja's n DJ n ash shocked 😲

since heer knows that man had planted papers she will question prem why did he took the blame on himself leading 2 LOVE CONFESSION πŸ₯³ 😍  ❀️ 😳 

well bahut lamba post ho gaya better i stop myself here πŸ˜‰

😊

Originally posted by  *******

well here goes my imagination.....

well am sure they will catch heer red handed with those money.....she wil cry and try to explain but no1 trusts her..her room wil be searched and they'l get the diary....she is trapped......and then prem comes there and tries to xplain to police tht heer wud not hav done such a thing...she cud neva do it...heer is like aww...looking at him in surprise....lols...and then some police come and giv some papers saying they found this from prem's room...and the camera also is handed..they play the vid....and prem-heer scene...they all misunderstand...including heer...she is heart broken..as she neva thought prem wud do it...and then they take both prem and heer..thinking both r involved...and then heer is mad at prem...prem tries to xplain...and she asks y he did tht....wasnt th vid real..wat was al tht...and prem confesses his love to her......thaddah.....and the whole family cums..dj shocked by the vid..she finds tht heer is the gurl..whom prem loves..starts off with her plans to seperate them.....but ends up the opp...and then...i'l tel yu in the next DOTW hehe.....lols...i think thts enuff....

Here is my imaginative theory:
Heer, who has both the diary and the money will be caught by the police. The police will see her with the money, and eventually get hold of the diary with the help of the manager ( who seems to have a personal problem with Heer). At that time the only thing that will come out from Heer's mouth is "nahin.....main....woh.....ladki......." and then she will start weeping. (other kekta heroines, who says so much usually, becomes numb at such crisis period, so God knows what will happen to heer, who is already so silent.)
The Police will handcuff her and drag her to the police car and at that precise moment Prem will make an entry. But before he can gather as to what is happening the car will drive away. Prem will run behind the police car for a while (leaving his car) , then will stand still, confused and upset .
In the police station, Heer will be taken to the lock up. Prem will arrive and say that Heer is innocent. Prem will then say that he owns the hotel and whatever is going is his fault.....etc,etc. The police will bring out Heer and together they will go to the Hotel. There the Police will search Prem's cabin and will find the papers. Prem, who wants to save Heer but was equally confident about his innocence, will be shocked. Heer will be in a state of disbelief. Anyway, police will arrest Prem and Heer will say....'sir'. Getting the first chance, Prem will get hold of Heer's hand and will say that he will be fine.
At the news of Prem being arrested, Preet will hunt down the culprit and drop that guy on the police table, saying "yeh hai asli gunehgaar".

~ That's all of it!!
~ Have fun choosing and voting!

~ Remember your vote counts!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

~ Bye for now!!
- Saara , Shifali, Sana, Amina , Oummah and Shruti!πŸ˜ƒ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by shrutibali - 15 years ago
guys...it took me an HOUR to create this thread...u better vote πŸ˜†

Scene of the Week

Scene 3:

~ Prem is roaming on the road drunk and remembers Heer. He is in the rain and cries out loud.😭

Scene 4: 

~ Prem and Heer's sweet, romantic and quite passionate moment in jail. they hold hands and he questions her intentions and wipes her tears and vows to free her. πŸ˜³

~ Prem – For being Heer's knight in shining armor again and getting her out of jail. πŸ‘

~ Preet – For loving her bro so much and asking for forgiveness after Harman questions his integrity and yelling at Harman.πŸ‘

Fool of the Week:

Song of the Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPIFlLSibng&feature=relat ed

Siggy 

Avi:

Video Avi

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Scene of the Week

Scene 4: 

~ Prem and Heer's sweet, romantic and quite passionate moment in jail. they hold hands and he questions her intentions and wipes her tears and vows to free her. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Fool of the Week:

Song of the Week

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Video Mix of the Week

Originally posted by *******

here goes my imagination 😊

well since the police r already there 2 raid the hotel that girl might escape but since heer is having currency in her hand her locker might be searched n they will even find diary so heer might be arrested leaving heer r confused n scared 😭

as heer is being handcuffed n taken prem might reach the hotel n he will just be shocked n there will be another eye locking session wth heer crying n prem will be heart broken 2 see heer that way πŸ’”   n before police take heer he will take the whole blame on himself saying he is the owner n he had asked heer 2 put the money n asked her 2 keep the diary n remember since the man who had asked that girl 2 place the papers in prem's cabin as no one will doubt n check his cabin thus when prem's cabin is checked they will find the papers n prem will be proven guilty n arrested leaving all juneja's n DJ n ash shocked 😲

since heer knows that man had planted papers she will question prem why did he took the blame on himself leading 2 LOVE CONFESSION πŸ₯³ 😍  ❀️ 😳 

well bahut lamba post ho gaya better i stop myself here πŸ˜‰

😊

Great Posat Shurts....One Hour ki mehnaat Jhalak rahi hai..Thnk you soo much! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 years ago
Ofcourse we will vote shruti ... Waisay this was a beautiful post ... thanks a zillion for such a post ... You are really awesome!!!

So here goes my votes:

Scene of the Week

😭

Scene 4: 

Scene 5:

Prem comes home drunk and both preet and harman take care of him. they take him to his room, take off his shoes and have true brothers moment.

Fool of the Week:

Song of the Week

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Originally posted by shrutibali

Scene of the Week

Scene 4: 

~ Heer – for taking all the blame upon herself to save the reputation of the man she lovesπŸ‘

Fool of the week

Song of the Week

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Video Mix of the Week

3. [QUOTE= ******* ]well here goes my imagination.....

well am sure they will catch heer red handed with those money.....she wil cry and try to explain but no1 trusts her..her room wil be searched and they'l get the diary....she is trapped......and then prem comes there and tries to xplain to police tht heer wud not hav done such a thing...she cud neva do it...heer is like aww...looking at him in surprise....lols...and then some police come and giv some papers saying they found this from prem's room...and the camera also is handed..they play the vid....and prem-heer scene...they all misunderstand...including heer...she is heart broken..as she neva thought prem wud do it...and then they take both prem and heer..thinking both r involved...and then heer is mad at prem...prem tries to xplain...and she asks y he did tht....wasnt th vid real..wat was al tht...and prem confesses his love to her......thaddah.....and the whole family cums..dj shocked by the vid..she finds tht heer is the gurl..whom prem loves..starts off with her plans to seperate them.....but ends up the opp...and then...i'l tel yu in the next DOTW hehe.....lols...i think thts enuff....

Scene of the Week

Scene 3:

Fool of the Week:

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Video Mix of the Week

[/QUOTE]

4. [QUOTE= ******]Here is my imaginative theory:
Heer, who has both the diary and the money will be caught by the police. The police will see her with the money, and eventually get hold of the diary with the help of the manager ( who seems to have a personal problem with Heer). At that time the only thing that will come out from Heer's mouth is "nahin.....main....woh.....ladki......." and then she will start weeping. (other kekta heroines, who says so much usually, becomes numb at such crisis period, so God knows what will happen to heer, who is already so silent.)
The Police will handcuff her and drag her to the police car and at that precise moment Prem will make an entry. But before he can gather as to what is happening the car will drive away. Prem will run behind the police car for a while (leaving his car) , then will stand still, confused and upset .
In the police station, Heer will be taken to the lock up. Prem will arrive and say that Heer is innocent. Prem will then say that he owns the hotel and whatever is going is his fault.....etc,etc. The police will bring out Heer and together they will go to the Hotel. There the Police will search Prem's cabin and will find the papers. Prem, who wants to save Heer but was equally confident about his innocence, will be shocked. Heer will be in a state of disbelief. Anyway, police will arrest Prem and Heer will say....'sir'. Getting the first chance, Prem will get hold of Heer's hand and will say that he will be fine.
At the news of Prem being arrested, Preet will hunt down the culprit and drop that guy on the police table, saying "yeh hai asli gunehgaar".

Edited by wida - 15 years ago
1.scene no. 3 and 4
2.star and rockstar:prem and heer
3.fool:balwant
4.song:chan se jo tute koi sapna
5.discussion .2
This was a tough one but here it goes..........

Originally posted by shrutibali

Scene of the Week

~ Prem is roaming on the road drunk and remembers Heer. He is in the rain and cries out loud.😭--i was in tears

Prem is just amazing!!! Go Harshad!

I just loved the way preet grabbed prem to apoligize and took care of druken prem--so cute

Fool of the Week:

~Harman: for questioning prem's intentions and calling him sautela---Oh he annoyed me soo much!!

Song of the Week

~ Chan Se Jo Toote Koi Sapna--Prem rocked my socks when he was all depressed (while i was crying for him)

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Video Mix of the Week

~ Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai--i just loved the song picturized on him--GREAT!

Discussion of the Week Star--i really dont want 2 choose one because they are all creative and fun to read--but once again I think im gonna go for #3

but everyone did a fantastic job

great job everyone!!!

SiDRA

Scene of the Week

Scene 3:

Fool of the Week:

Song of the Week

~ Ya Rabba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNTu50gQcEM

Siggy

Avi:

Video Avi

Video Mix of the Week

~And the nominees are:

Hmmmm...good Q...let me think!!! Well.. first the girl will bump into her again and Heer will run after her as usual(at least not after Prem again πŸ˜†) and the unknown girl will leave in a black car...with a guy!! Then Heer opens the diary to see if she get a number but she doesn't find anything and suddenly a slip falls out and there's something written there...but Heer can't read it...so she moves it around and suddenly Prem is walking and comes Behind Heer and suddenly touches her shoulder and Heer get's scared and hides the slip and diary. So Prem is trying to talk to Heer but Heer leaves w/o listening to him and tries to find a number and she does.....so the manager sees this and goes to Heer and asks her what she's doing with this diary..and she says that it was a customer's and..but the Manager cuts her off and starts screaming at her..and Heer start to cry...and the Manager is about to slap her πŸ˜•...when Prem comes and holds his hand and looks at him intensly...while Heer looks at Prem like wow!! So Prem says a lot of bad things to the manager and fires him and Heer asks him why he did that....when Prem says "B/c I....I....." but he doesn't say anything and they just look into each other's eyes and Prem leaves....and get's sad that he couldn't tell her again!! Heer then takes the number and trys to call...but it doesn't work!! πŸ˜•

Ok so that was my imagination story!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳