Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mrs. Ranbir Kapoor on her wedding plans

imgr8:-) Newbie
imgr8:-)
imgr8:-)

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Mrs. Ranbir Kapoor on her wedding plans

It's confirmed. Bollywood's heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor and girlfriend Deepika Padukone will be soon tying the knot.

Yes you got it right; the two newcomers are all in love and will be soon be 'man and wife'. In an interview given to a news daily, the young starlet Deepika made it official by saying:

"Within the next five years I hope to be Mrs Kapoor and the leading lady of Bollywood." Talking about how it started it all, the actress stated that it was love at first sight for the couple and they struck a chord even before their first films were released. It was love at first sight. We met through mutual friends and we fell for each other right away but we needed time for our love to grow before we made a serious commitment'.

Brushing aside rumours of the couple heading for splitsville, the actress stated that such rumours really upset her, however the two have decided not to let such baseless speculation affect their affection for each other.

Looks like Bollywood beauties have chalked down huge plans for the next five years as after Bebo, its now Dips who is all up for marriage after five years. But unlike Saif who has made candid confessions about his hope to marry Miss Size Zero, Ranbir has chosen to stay mum on the subject. Well we don't know about marriage after five years but for now the couples seem to be in love with the idea.

Source: Zee News

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36fanNO1

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
within the next 5 years.....pshhh...no1 noes wats mite happened in the next 5 days, and shes planning the next 5 years...and these journalist - yes itz confirmed - BS! Angry LOL
bolly_babe Senior Member
bolly_babe
bolly_babe

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i love how the writer calls kareena miss. size zero
lol i had seen a lot of anti kareena people before she split with shahid and before she turned in to all bones and skin, but post her relationship with saif there are so many more anti kareena people out there that i almost feel bad for her, though i dont think she gives a damn what other people think about her personal life
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
At least the picture is tastefully photoshopped
wezyus IF-Rockerz
wezyus
wezyus

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Ist true this news....if so congratz to both LOL
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-farah- Goldie
-farah-
-farah-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged
haha the pic is so funny lol
cutepri Groupbie
cutepri
cutepri

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
why did they spoil such a cute pic of sonam and ranbir Ouch as for wedding dekha jjayega kya pata kal ho na ho

Go to top