Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey all...im back...so i thought that i might have to continue with this ff...😆😆😆...you all are just lucky that i didnt give you the true KS version...in that one jai and bani both married other people and had kids...but...jai named his daughter after bani, and bani named her son after jai and her daughter after jai's mother...but they didnt end up together...😉...i know...i torture sometimes...😛😛😛...

i want to thank my readers for liking my work...you guys are what keeps me going....

thanks to:
Perfangel5655 (ahem...still waiting for full comment 😛), yogitz, Kiran_1, *mansibhaita*, kanyaa91, KC294, suganain, simran1285, princez-preciou, psarada
🤗

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail
Note: Ok guys...before you all kill me and jump to conclusions...yes there was a leap from the first part...and you will see situations arise that you are not used too...this ff was based on things that happen to women all around the world...but keep in mind...i promise...PROMISE...that Ranbir and Kanya will end up together...for sure...and...no...they will not die...no way...they are very much alive in this ff...you will see a different side of their love...not just puppy love or happy go lucky love...but real love...the kind that lasts over the years and the kind that stands by you when you need it the most...😃😃😃...i do hope you keep reading...

Happy Reading...

Part 2

Kuch Saal Pehle

Kuch saal pehle doston yeh baat hui thi

Humko bhi mohabbat kisi ke saath hui thi

Apni bhi kabhi pehli mulaqaat hui thi

Kuch saal pehle doston yeh baat hui thi

Nearly Four Years Later:

London, England

The sky was covered with a dark layer of heavy clouds, threatening to release a heavy down pour of rain onto the unsuspecting city below. The usually busy, lively and crowded city was now abandoned, silent and peaceful. The businesses all closed down, the streets empty except for a few cars and people here and there and a few street lights illuminating the roads. Of course this was not unusual being that it was two o' cock in the morning.

In the distance stood a tall, magnificent twenty story, glass building; it too was dark and isolated. All of its daily inhabitants had gone home long ago, only the security staff remained in the lobby level. However, on the top floor there burned one light that had not gone out; a light that still burned bright and shined like a star against the dark night's sky. The building held a sign that stated it was RN Hotels Pvt. Ltd. and the office that still had its lights at this time of night belonged to the owner and CEO of RN Hotels, Mr. Ranbir Nanda.

The office was exquisitely decorated to suit the taste of its inhabitant. It was large, almost the size of an entire apartment complex on its own. In one corner there was a set of large, plush, leather sofas accented with throw pillows. In another corner there was a small bar that held many brands of the sinful liquid for when delegates held meeting in the office. In the middle of the room was a large cherry oak table, with professional yet comfortable black leather chairs on both sides of it. The best part of the office was the wall to wall glass in the back that over looked the city; it was a spectacular view.

Ranbir looked up at the clock on his office wall to see that it was quarter past two in the morning. He ran his hand through is already ruffled, curly hair and thought what a sight he must be. His Armani coat was lying carelessly on the arm of the large sofa, his tie near it on the glass table in front, his once crisp white shirt had its top three buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. If anyone walked in right now they would think he was an imposter; no way the CEO of any company looks like this.

He really didn't care what people thought about him, all he cared about is what the people he loved thought about him, all else be damned. He was burning the midnight oil for a presentation that was due in two days. RN Hotels was one of the top companies in its field, few rivaled them; but it was Ranbir's goal to make sure his company reached the top of that list. If they could get this contract, it would send him and his company to heights that they had never imagined. Getting this contract meant more then he cared to admit, not for professional reasons, but for personal reasons.

Ranbir stretched out and turned his chair so that I faced the glass wall over looking the city. His eyes fell on a taxi which appeared to get a customer. He tried and failed to locate the moon and stars on such an over cast night. He leaned back and closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath; with his eyes closed…she invaded his thoughts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Panorama City, California:

The California weather had really been acting up lately; if it was cold one day, it was hot enough to head to the beach the next day; but, that was California for you…unpredictable. Not only was life unpredictable, but life was unpredictable. On this day the sun was out but it had no force, there was no warmth radiating from it. It was a cold crisp day with a chilling breeze blowing across the city. It didn't feel so much as the middle of the day, as it did the beginning for a cold front.

A woman sat quietly wrapped in an old worn out shawl that provided very little warmth. Even if the shawl had provided with sufficient warmth, it would never be enough; how do you warm something that is cold from the inside out. She sat on the only lounge chair that stood in her meek balcony, surrounded by lush potted plants and a few wind chimes. It was a very small and almost useless balcony, but for her, it was her sanctuary…it was where she found peace.

Her life had not turned out the way she had thought it would have. She had expected to have children, a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence, taking turns carpooling with the neighborhood children to school, baking cup-cakes for the yearly PTA fundraisers. More then all that, she had expected to have a companion by her side, one that treated her with love, respect and affection.

She had dreamed of getting her Masters degree from USC in Business Management and opening up her very own business. She had planned everything out, every little detail, and for a while even she thought that her life may just work out the way that she had wanted it. Her dreams, however, stayed just that, dreams…which had all shattered away years ago. 

Her parent had been involved in an accident that left both of them both as quadriplegics (paralyzed from the neck down). With her younger sister still in school and her parents needing round-the-clock assistance, she had to put her life aside for them; not that her life had been all peaches-n-cream to begin with. She worked two, sometimes three jobs at a time to keep up to date on everything.

She paid for her parents to live in a nursing home so they would have nursing care that they needed, she paid for her sister continuing education, and she paid rent, utilities, car insurance, cell phone and what seemed like hundreds of other bills. She was on the go almost 24/7 because she had no other choice. She tried to enjoy as much free time as she could, like she was doing this particular day; enjoy it before it is gone or destroyed…that was her motto.

She had made someone a promise to try and be happy, but happiness was something that she had not experienced in a long time. You had to have an opportunity to be happy, you need people in our life to keep you happy…she had no one. There was no one there to help her bring her groceries up from the car, no one to see that her feet ached after standing for 10 hours straight on the job, no one to share a joke with or a nice conversation with; what hurt the most was that there was no one there to comfort her and wipe away her tears when the fell from her eyes, no one to see that she was hurting…everyday.

She could clearly remember the last time she had been happy…really happy. A faint smile played on her lips as she remembered the last time that special someone had called her 'Kiya'. She leaned back on the chair, her arms wrapped around her cold body, she closed her eyes and thought about a special moment in her life, the only special moment in her life she could recall. With her eyes closed, she breathed in the crisp cool air as memories invaded her mind and heart…as he invaded her mind and heart.

Yaadein  Yeh jeevan dil jaani, dariya ka hai paaniPaani to beh jaaye, baaqi kya reh jaayeYaadein, yaadein, yaadeinNagme hain, shikwe hainKisse hain, baatein hainBaatein bhool jaati hainYaadein yaad aati hainYeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam keChal jaane ke baad aati hainYaadein, yaadein, yaadein

Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago
kanyaa91 thumbnail

awww poor kanya
khair great update
continue soon

n also continue ur other ff😊

Edited by kanyaa91 - 15 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

wow jaz such a nice ff you wrote.

I finally got chance to read it today, 👏

what happened is kanya was to get married is she widow now, or still single, what about ranvir, did he marry or not!!!!!, me wait for part 3 now😆

now I'm going to reall all the ffs

KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i love the update...
great work...
you are welcome anytime...
pls continue soon
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jazzzy yaar dat was so goood..
very emotional i wuld say ....
but plz continue......
simran1285 thumbnail
Jazzu I am astounded! that was an extremely emotional part, I swear my eyes had started to sting. That was simply exceptional. The details, the emotions, the surroundings I could visualize and feel everything. I swear when I excepted you to continue I had never expected such turn of events. Also, thank you for not going the KS way the show is bad enough in keeping RanKan apart I don't think we need it in the FF's as well. I don't think at this point in time I could digest reading about RanKan married to different people with kids, it simply doesn't seem right.

Please post the next part soon! I will be eagerly awaiting it. Edited by simran1285 - 15 years ago
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh My dear Jazzy, So let see what should I say....

Do you know why I comment on all your stories?

1. Cause they are sooo D*mn Good, Excellent, Superb, astounding.. so many beautiful adjectives I could use!😃😃
  2. I cry *sometimes inside, not literally* which if you knew me.  It takes a lot to make me cry! *AND I mean alot!
  3. I always get inspired to write a poem every time I read a emotional part.  In fact I have written a song. *It's crappy* so I don't think I should share it.  But, if you can inspire people.. ... well that's astounding!👏👏
I can carry on with this list forever... But Naina here has to go.........😆😉😉
Continue Soon!! and do read my Fan-Fiction: Tudwa Pyar. *All though it's nothing compared to yours,😉😉 or the following peoples:

Fatima, Fatemah Baji, Sara, and sooooo many other ppl!😃😃
Edited by suganain - 15 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
here is part three guys...hope you do enjoy...and one thing...please read with an open mind...i know it is a touchy subject but it is a reality for many women across the world. this story was inspired by someone in my life, of course i put my own twists in here as well...so please read with an open mind and just remember...in this ff...no matter what...RanKan will be together and no one dies 😃

Part 3

Teri Yaad Saath Hai

Main jahaan rahoon
Main kahin bhi hoon
Teri yaad saaath hai
Kisi se kahoon
Ke nahi kahoon
Yeh jo dil ki baat hai
Kehne ko saath apane ek duniya chalti hai
Per chhupke is dil mein tanhaayi palti hai
Bas yaad saath hai
Teri yaad saaath hai
Main jahaan rahoon
Main kahin bhi hoon
Teri yaad saaath hai

London, England (late one night):

Ranbir sat in his chair staring off into space, nervous about his presentation in a few hours. He had given countless presentations in his career as a Hotelier; presentations were what made the business. You needed hotels to grow, you needed contracts to make hotels, and you needed presentations to get you those contracts. Without presentations, you would be at a stand-still. He couldn't remember how many presentations he had given from when he had jumped into the business. It seemed like he gave one everyday at least, sometimes it was more then one, especially at conferences and conventions. However, this presentation was important to him, it was special; he had only given a handful of presentations that meant this much to him. This presentation could help him snag the prime spot for a hotel in the current economy. If Ranbir got this contract then that would mean great new revenue for the company, a great deal of publicity and fame. He would be building a hotel in one of the most prime spots in the world. All of that, however, held zero to little importance as to why he was fighting to get this contract. Getting this contract meant building a hotel that took months if not years, that meant going to Hollywood (Sunset Blvd.), which meant going to California, which mean meant going home…home was where his Kiya was.

Ever since that unforgettable night, Ranbir had only been home a few times. After that meeting Ranbir couldn't get her out of his mind. He thought about her at home, at work, at the gym, on the billboards…every where. In the few hours that they were together she had managed to get into his mind, heart and soul. In the past years there was rarely a day that passed without her crossing his mind.

The three months following their meeting had passed with great difficulty. Each and everyday he had thought about her. He had wondered how her life was going, did she get married, and did she still remember him? However his biggest question and concern was whether or not she was happy; that is all that mattered to him. In the few hours they had spent one night, she had seemed to affect him like no one else ever had; it was like she has seeped into his soul and refused to move, not that he had wanted her to.

He had eventually made the decision of leaving the country because of her. The main office of his operations was based right in the heart of downtown Lost Angeles, a few miles from the memorable pier. If he had kept his office there, the chances of running into her were too great. Not only running into her, but running into his Kiya, his Kiya happy with another man. So he had decided to move his home base of operations to London. He had been planning to expand his business abroad, and there wasn't going to be a better opportunity. So that was it…he left his home of over 20 years and moved to a foreign country, all to get away from a girl and her memories.

The move didn't help the way he would have liked it to have. His mind still managed to wander off into her thought a few times a day, but especially at night when he was alone. The only time he didn't think about her was when he was overloaded with work and handling the business. That is why he had devoted the past years of his life to taking his company to the top. Sure it was to advance in his career, but the bigger reason was to keep his mind off of things that would never amount to anything.

Becoming an international hotelier was not easy, but it had its perks; travel. He had gotten to visit exotic countries and locations all over the world. However, it had also taken him home a few times. Every time he was back he took a few minutes to go to Santa Monica Pier; no matter how busy he was, how late it was, or how tired he was. He would go to reminisce about the one night he would never forget. He would find the same wooden column, sit there and let all the memories come flooding back. With his eyes closed he could see her face, her smile, the blush that tinted her smooth cheeks; he could hear her voice, her laugh, the tinkling of her bangles; he could feel her soft skin, and the feel of her body against his own…everything.

After he had moved away to London, Ranbir had only been back home a handful of times, most for business purposes or to see his father. He never stayed more then a few days, except on one visit the previous year, when his father had died. His mother was an ailing woman in the last stages of Alzheimer's. Ranbir had spent about three weeks with his mother, but most of that was either at his mother's nursing home or in the end, at the hospital. Losing his mother had been very hard on him, and he needed support. His friends and colleagues had tried to be supportive and help but he didn't want them. He was able to find some solace from his sister, but he felt like he needed more. He felt like the only person that could give him what he needed, had no idea what was going on.

Getting this contract meant that he would be going back to California, his home. He would be able to see the house he grew up in, the places he hung out with friends, he would get to see his sister and new nephew; most of all he would have an excuse to go to Santa Monica and think about his Kiya. Although Ranbir would never admit it out loud, his main purpose of wanting this contract was for Santa Monica. He could never just come to Santa Monica to revisit old times, he would never let himself. Instead, he would use the contract as an excuse to give his heat what it desired the most. He would never admit to himself that even after nearly four years a special Kiya still held power over him.

Later that day when is company had been officially awarded the contract, his heart did a summersault in his chest. His ticket to California was booked for the next night and all the other arrangements had been made. A small smile played on his lips…he was going home…was going to meet his Kiya.  

Panorama City (late another night):

Metro bus, route 265 was making its way across the San Fernando Valley. Less then a handful of passengers occupied the large bus. The people on the bus were either sleeping or staring off into space, after all it was nearly one o' clock in the morning. They were returning home after a hard and long days work in various parts of the city, some even outside the city. At the back of the bus sat a young woman clearly lost in her thoughts.

She looked tired to the bone; the toll of the day was clearly visible on her face. Her once tight and neat bun had strands of hair escaping from it, her uniform a wrinkled mess, her hands dry and rough, and her feet we aching. The surprising factor was that there was no tiredness in her eyes; her dark eyes were gloomy, distant and lost; the sadness apparent in its depths. Everyone on these busses had a story, each different from the previous…she had a story too.

She was the frail, sad, and lonely girl that stood on the side lines of life, watching everyone pass her by. She was the girl that stood behind the large pillar at the back of a room, hidden behind the darkness it provided. She was the girl that blended into life, the one that no one noticed.

She was the girl had held the burden of supporting her parents, financing her younger sisters education, and providing for her own family. She was the girl that worked not one, not two but three full time jobs. She was the girl who was on her feet from five o' clock in the morning until about two or three o' clock in the morning; nearly 24 hours. She was the one that had to make sure her bus didn't leave her or else her boss would fire her for being late…again. She was the girl who had no manage her home; the one who cooked but had no time to eat, the one who cleaned but with no one to help her.

She was once someone's Kiya, but now…now she was Kanya Godbole. No, she wasn't Kanya Godbole; she was Mrs. Kanya Shergill.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bus had finally reached her stop, Wilshire Blvd. Kanya quickly gathered her things, and pushed out all the unnecessary thoughts out of her mind. Once she had stepped off the bus, she glanced at her watch…2:30am. Her eyes widened in shock as she broke into a full fledged run towards her apartment complex. She ran like a mad woman and made it to her apartment in three minutes flat. Fishing inside her purse she retrieved her keys into the lock and opened the door. She silently crept in, making sure to make almost no sound, only what couldn't be avoided. Kanya put her things down on the sofa corner, took off her shoes and coat. She tiptoed into the kitchen to grab a glass of cold water before she headed off to bed. She was hungry, she was starving, but she decided against eating. By the time she took the food out, warmed it up, ate and cleaned up, she wouldn't have anytime to sleep before she had to be up for her first job. She thanked the Lord that she was doing the late shift and was required to go in at nine o' clock and not five o' clock. She savored the water, quietly put down the glass and began tiptoeing towards her room.

"So madam finally decided to come home?" came a voice in front of her. In the dark she couldn't see his face but she knew who it was; it was none other then her husband, Chinmay Shergill.

"I'm so sorry if I disturbed you," Kanya said in a hushed voice, her eyes on the floor, not daring to look at him. He had startled her when he called out to her. "Why don't your head back to bed, I'll be there in a few minutes after I change."

She watched as the shaded figure wobbled towards her unstably. Her fears were confirmed, he was drunk, not that there was any doubt in her mind. There was rarely a night that Chinmay wasn't drunk. If Kanya was lucky, then he was so drunk that he was passed out on the bed in the master bed room. If he was still awake, then only God knew what was going to happen.

"Going to take a shower?" Chinmay continued, "Trying to wash off all scents of our lover before your husband can tell."

"No, of course not." she replied to him, in a some-what stern voice.

"Really? Then do you care to explain why you are thirty minutes late?" he pressed.

"I had a late table, so I left late and had to catch the last bus."

"Oh really?" he mocked.

Kanya was hoping that he would let it go and not erupt in a rage, but her hopes were shattered.

"What do you think that I am an idiot?! That I don't know my wife is screwing every Tom, Dick and Harry?" he yelled.

"It's not like that, and you know it!"

Chinmay came and was standing in front of her, his breath reeking of alcohol. Kanya tried to step back, but he grabbed the bare part of her arms with his strong arms and squeezed them hard, "So no you are going to tell me what I know?"

"N…no of course not." Kanya said, as she tried to get out of his grip, knowing all to well what was ahead for her if she didn't get away. 

"I'll show you, you two timing, lying little bitch!" he growled.

"No, please Chinmay let me go. I…I promise, it won't happen again. Please let me go." 

"Shut up!"

"No, please…please…"

"Come on baby, I'm your husband. You can't stop me."

"Please…please…please…"

Her cries of help drowned out as Chinmay placed his lips on top of hers and began to brutally assault her, biting and hurting her. All the while he began pulling her towards their room, his hand still strongly on her arms.

Once in the room, she pushed her down on the bed and held her down with one hand, while the other worked to remove her clothes. The tears rolling down her face as Chinmay's hands roamed across her body.

A while later, muffled sobs could be heard. Kanya lay with a sheet covering her and her husband, who had finally passed out next to her. Gathering the sheet close to her body, she inched out of the bed, making as little movement as possible. She managed to rummage around her small closet for a t-shirt and track pants. Slipping on a pair of flip-flops she grabbed her keys and left the house.

Chinmay was passed out, and would be for the next eight hours or so. Night like this have happened in the past, and would probably continue to happen in the future. Kanya headed to the one place that she could find some solace, the one place she felt safe…the pier.

At 3:30am she reached the desolate beach/pier she ran to the place that meant the most to her. She found the large wooden pillar where she had met him, where her life and begun and ended in one night. She threw her sandals into the sand a few feet in front of her. She stared at the night sky, glittering with stars, tears forming in her eyes. "Where are you?! Why aren't you here?!" she yelled, "I need you! Where are you?!" Saying this she crumbled onto the sand, the tears now flowing freely.

--------------------------------------

(Same night)

Ranbir's flight had gotten in a few hours ago and he was exhausted to the breaking point. He figured he would get in as much sleep as he could this night before all the work on the project began. However, that hadn't worked out.

He had been sitting in his room, attempting to eat the dinner he had the kitchen deliver, but his appetite was shot. Leaving the food he took a warm shower and headed to bed, hoping that he would fall asleep; no such luck. He lay awake for over two hours, tossing and turning. His mind was on his Kiya, not shocking, but it was bothering him. Something inside him was telling him that something was wrong, and he needed to be somewhere else. His mind and heart were pulling him to thoughts of the night with Kiya at Santa Monica.

Glancing at the clock he saw that it read three o' clock in the morning. Letting out a frustrated groan her got out of bed and headed to change. He pulled on a pair of jeans and his old USC letterman's jacket, grabbed his keys and headed out, just forty-five minutes or so and he would be there.

Parking his car in the lot he stepped out. Looking around he failed to see a small car parked in the shadows by the pier. Ranbir made his way to the place that was calling to him. As he walked, a smile played on his face as he thought about the fateful night. He came to a stop at the beginning of the pier and just took in a breath of the salt air.

For some odd reason his body and heart were racing with emotions. On one side he felt a sense of worry and anticipation that something was amiss, but on the other hand his heart felt content and at peace. His body was tense and stiff, yet oddly calm and relaxed. He was feeling a bit of every emotion, sad yet happy, tired yet wide awake, worried yet serene. It was like the wind, the moon, the stars and the waves were all calling out to him.

As the smile played on his lips, he put his hands in his pockets, face the direction of the spot where he had met Kiya and closed his eyes; he could picture that night. He could hear her sniffles, her bangles, and her laughter. He could see the red outfit he had found her in, the bindi on her head, the blush on her cheeks. He could see her small body curled into a ball, just asking to be held.

As Ranbir opened his eyes, his gaze fell on a small figure curled up and leaning against the wooden pillar. As his eyes traced the petite figure, his heart gave a jump and it felt like his soul was brought back to life……

Kyun Hawa

Kyun hawa, aaj yun gaa rahi hai
Kyun fiza, rang chhalka rahi hai
Mere dil bata aaj hona hai kya
Chaandni, din mein kyun, chhaa rahi hai
Zindagi, kis taraf jaa rahi hai
Mere dil bata kya hai ye silsila
Kyun hawa, aaj yun gaa rahi hai
Gaa rahi hai, gaa rahi hai

JAZ
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jaz ...truly to be honest i luved every single bit...

it sorta mad e me cry a lil u kno why
i was listening to khabi alvida naa kehna song whilst reading this part and culd sort of feel the pain u kno... 😭 😭

people listen to khabi alvida naa kehna song and read dis part... u'll feel da pain..!

luved it it was excellent ....
that chunnu is a ba***d!
please continue soon.... i really wana see rannu and his kiya re united!
i will be waiting ...
great lyrics yaar!!!!