India-Forums

Doli Saja Ke
Doli Saja Ke

2nd step: Win Daksh's love . . .

l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

daadi told anu that she needs to win over her husbands love now .. and now daksh is getting ready to roam around clubs with his friends.. whom happen to be girls..

will we see a change in anu ? will anu join daksh at his clubs/disco? will she dress in jeans/skirt/dress and try to impress daksh ?

would like to hear everyone's views on this!

siyasara Goldie
siyasara
siyasara

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xl0ve

daadi told anu that she needs to win over her husbands love now .. and now daksh is getting ready to roam around clubs with his friends.. whom happen to be girls..

will we see a change in anu ? will anu join daksh at his clubs/disco? will she dress in jeans/skirt/dress and try to impress daksh ?

would like to hear everyone's views on this!

may be its a hint tht anu will get a makeover means may be we will see a change in anuWink...and if tht happens then definitly daksh will get attracted to anu and we can see the love b/w twoEmbarrassed...and after winning daksh's heart may be anu will go to her previous self...now thts my opinion...Smile

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yup, Daksh is falling for Anu but either he is not ready to accept this or he is unaware of his feelings for Anu.

I reckon that in order to make Daksh realize, Anu will go for a change Big smile and as soon as Daksh realizes his love for Anu and confesses it to her, she'll return into her previous look Wink.
newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think in real life it is hard to get someone to fall in love with you....obviously anything can happen in serials.

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Either someone is really into you or and likes you or they don't.

That's what I think....no one can make me fall in love with them......they have to be all the positive attributes at extreme levels (very high)....and then it is possible....but than no one is perfect.

Friendship is the best way you can fall in love....i guess.

I love my husband, but he definetly loves me more that I love him....but then i when i watched kabhi alvida na kahana...i realized, some people just don't love the other person as much, no matter how nice, loving or caring they are...there is this attraction missing.

The missing element that is what people look for in an affair....but then they get into a mess. While I am totally against affairs, but I can see why people act the way they do.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top