Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

if i were a creative ...updtd prt3 page 4 (Page 2)

rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Clap amazingg hunn

kav_k2 Senior Member
kav_k2
kav_k2

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
luved it!!!
really nice update Tongue
mishty1033 IF-Dazzler
mishty1033
mishty1033

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Riddzi is confused now. She knows she loves him and can't live without him but she had expressed that there were some differences between her and armaan that led to the break up. She knew that the muskaan fiasco gave it off but what didn't work between them was that they never got into each other's lives they never tried to well she never tried to. That's it she never tried to get to know him well. He always gave his 100 percent but she never did.

It starts to rain.

Armaan was leaving a little sad that riddhima didn't stop him but not worried because he knew she loves him and one day or the other she will have to accept it.
Riddhima is thinking of the times when armaan has tried to clarify. In the muskaan disaster he did tell her that he had to help his friend. After getting to know the truth he even asked whether her trust for him was that weak that anyone could come and rupture it? That's it I should trust him I should have trusted him long before. I should never have questioned his integrity. He was and will always be faithful to me. Suddenly as if waking from a long dream she screams armaan's name.

Armaan obviously is surprised and stops in his walk but the way she screamed she wakes other people as well and they start wondering what happened that riddhima had to scream. Anjali gets tensed and calls up everyone to go and find what happened to ridz. Dr. keerti gets worried because she was the last one to see off riddhima before she left. She had even warned riddhima about the rain and now she gets worried. Seeing keerti worried shubhankar gets worried and tries to console her saying keerti don't worry main senior doctor hu. Atul, muskaan, and rahul com along as well. All of them get out of the house and start to look for riddhima.

Armaan turns back and looks questioningly at riddhima. Riddhima looks lovingly at him and starts walking towards him and says

Armaan main tumse bahut pyar karti hu. Aur yeh sach hai ki main tumhare bina nahin jee sakti. What I said in holi was absolutely true.

Armaan looks at her thinking so that means that you were not completely drunk and u remembered what u had said.
Riddhima: I loved you always armaan. Its just that I couldn't tell you how much I loved you. But you knew, you knew my feelings. You truly knew my feelings.
She comes near him now and holds his hand in hers and armaan sheds a tear seeing this.

Riddhima: Armaan it was me who was mistaken. I should have trusted you. I shouldn't have doubted you feelings. The first official date that we had in the basketball match I was completely yours then and there. But you didn't use me because you loved me you cared for me. When I came to know about my dad you didn't tell me because you didn't want me hurt and yet I misunderstood you.

She starts crying now

Riddhima: When my first patient died you controlled me. When the police officer was dying you helped me. I was weak without you. When you were hurt during the bike race I cried for nights because you got hurt because of me-----

Armaan: that's not true riddhi----

Riddhima: --- No armaan let me say everything today( crying even more and holding his hand more tightly) even then I couldn't tell you how much I loved you. And then I finally said it and believe me it was the happiest day of my life. But then the muskaan's problem came and I lost all the trust that I had on you. How could I armaan. How could I lose my trust on you someone whom I loved more that anyone else. Yes armaan I loved you more than anyone more than my di more than my dad.

Armaan cries happily hearing this and tries to wipe her tears.

Riddhima drops to ground draggin armaan to bend down and then cries on his shoulder.

Armaan: bas riddhima its oky finally u have let yourself out and accepted my love. I am happy. Don't worry now I am always with you—

Riddhima: Armaan nahin …let me tell you everything today. I have realized that the main problem in our relationship is that we never talked together about the incidents that happened in our lives well no … me I never..

Armaan: that's not tru----

Ridhhima: yes armaan this is true. During holi I knew I confessed my feelings but couldn't tell you. When you left sanjivani I wanted to stop you but couldn't. When we met in kasauli and you wanted to kiss me I said no saying that our relationship is not that far. Armaan you should have slapped me then. I confessed to you and then I said that our relationship is not that far

Ridhhima cries her heart out and armaan tries to stop her but she doesn't

Riddhima: Oh armaan1 you have tolerated me so much---

Armaan: No riddhima I have loved you---

Riddhima: Armaan I have been very bad. And I don't deserve a good human being like you but will you forgive me, will you give me one chance to prove that I am capable of your love. Please armaannn---

Armaan: ssshhhhh.. riddhima….tumhare pyar ke kabil toh main nahin tha..i harassed you so much and yet u loved me---

Riddhima: No armaan I harassed you but u tolerated me for our love . you the song you told me to perform I was mad at you for telling me to perform on that but I did because I guess that is the only place that I trusted you that you are not doing this for anything evil. Armaan I should have trusted you long ago ……y didn't/…..

She breaks down crying in armaans arms. And armaan consoling her. They cried for sometime and then armaan drank riddi's tears and riddzi wiped his with her duppata.

Armaan: Riddhima aaj se ek nayi shuruwat karenge hum. We will tell each other everything about each other. We will make this relationship work.deal

Riddhima laughs and then says deal

And then she says armaan we will tell everyone about ourselves. And armaan asks her questioningly u sure. And she says yes I don't want to hide you from anyone now

Armaan says not even sasurjee

Riddhima says not even god

Armaan feels her pain and they both hug each other

And from behind rahul says iski zaroorat nahin hogi we know everything about you two now.

And armaan and riddhima look at each other and smile and them they look at all the others and smile.
mishty1033 IF-Dazzler
mishty1033
mishty1033

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i know i have made some mistakes but i was so inc=volved in writing the ar scenes that i forgot everything else but iwill account for all that in the next that i write.
ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Clap kya baat hai...its awesome!!! the first part was somethin like kuch kuch hot hai and i really love that movie Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed im dyin to see all this happenin... Smile
-simi- IF-Sizzlerz
-simi-
-simi-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
awwww so cuteee ..... the second update was totally a surprise Wink are out continue after this? please do try Wink
shalika Goldie
shalika
shalika

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
wow really nice
plzzzzzzz continue karo
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
excellent update yaar
i can feel how much u r involved in writting AR scenes