Zee Marathi

Madhusudan Shastri is inteligent then Adi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonistar

sonistar

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I think Madhusudan Shastri  is more inteligent then Adinath.Adinath jevha Priya la sulekha baddal ragav to ter asse vatete kiAngryAngry koni tari hyala sanga re atta teri akkal yeu deCry.

Edited by sonistar - 15 May 2008 at 8:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhusudan Shastri is inteligent then Adi" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hi frds,
to adi ani shubhra both of them r too fool and dumb.Adinath Vikrant var itka chidto pan Sulekha cha naav kadhla ki agdi tyacha tone badlato.Tyala Sulekha chi mistake disat nahi ani Vikrant chi mistake nasun sudha to tyach raag raag karto.I dont agree with behaviour of Adinath and Shubhra at any cost.....ani jyancha character ani behaviour patata tyana Sulekha marate ahe....

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Adi is so full of guilt cos he ditched Sulekha for marriage... thats the reason he has a soft corner for her.. he feels responsible for her state in some way.. and therefore is not ready to accept such evil facts regarding Sulekha...

I wish ajoba tells his doubts to Adi and then would love to see his reaction...

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Still it is irritating to see how Adi behaves when it concerns Sulekha...

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I agree with bageshri, Adi & Shubhra's characters are totally loosing the track. Sulekha kade ji shakti aahe tich Shubhra kade hi aahe, she never seems to be using it, only gets visions. In the beginnning(Mansi Salvi's time) when Adi was kidnapped by Ramakant Khot, Shubhra had saved him using her powers. Her character was very well defined then, now its completely loosing its track, all she does is keeps cribbing abt her visions & thr is no progress at all...
I hope the director realizes this & keeps the serial on track, i can't bear it anymore...

Truptee

Groupbie

Truptee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Really.. it's getting too frustrating now.. to watch the once strong pillars of Asambhav crumble like a pack of cards..

Sad!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i think that director is trying to show again & again that SHUBRA is a pure soul(as said by sulekha's mom).We all know that she is a very good human being who can not think anything bad abt anybody.But she has the power to prevent bad things then she has to use it to save peoples also.She never thinks abt that,now all people of Shastri family r thinking abt SULEKHA but still Shubhra can not think that Sulekha may be that BAYO. Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top