Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

NRI buddha should keep surprises 2 him (Page 3)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
agree with u all i m also worried that his surprise will turn shock of life for heer n prem Cry

but u never know may be he will give promotion 2 heer like a post equal 2 prem instead of room service which lead 2 more scenes between prem n heer n DJ will be more angry Angry Angry

i m sure nothing of CD will be shown yet it will be shown on wedding day Winkbut i m 10000% sure gayatri will cum 2 know that heer is prem's love in the partyBig smile 

in the party i m sure DJ n ashmeet will be busy handling manmeet LOL just hope he gets his attack n pushes DJ from the top floor of the hotel Wink LOL

priya Smile

Edited by bellle4u - 15 May 2008 at 10:30pm

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

agree with u all i m also worried that his surprise will turn shock of life for heer n prem Cry

but u never know may be he will give promotion 2 heer like a post equal 2 prem instead of room service which lead 2 more scenes between prem n heer n DJ will be more angry Angry Angry

i m sure nothing of CD will be shown yet it will be shown on wedding day Wink

in the party i m sure DJ n ashmeet will be busy handling manmeet LOL just hope he gets his attack n pushes DJ from the top floor of the hotel Wink LOL

priya Smile

Now that would be the bestest scene yet, even better than P/PH scenes...LOL
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i seriously getting very angry with lalit...how can a father just see his son in pain....seriously this buddha should keep surprises to his ownself....

his surprises is making prem heart bleeds million of tears....his last surprises almost took his son life he just got drunk and now another surprises god knows how many bottles will prem drinks now because of this surprises....

seriously buddha is really ruining his son's life...being a mother gayatri could understand prem's pain and why he got drunk but being a father he can't understand the single pain of prem and great still he doesn't know that prem came home totally drunk.....

he is such a selfish father who thinks about himself and not prem life...what prem heart desire...whom he loves

okay first off your topic title had me ROFLROFL saachi!!!!!!!LOL toooo funny!

now seriously I totally agree...the father doesn't understand much...he just gives "good" dialouges! LOL hopefully he will give Prem another surprise--HEER!

the mother understands Prem so well...hopefully she'll give Prem his true happiness!

but seriously chota bapu main koi dum nahin hai! LOL

Shweta

OGX2010 IF-Sizzlerz
OGX2010
OGX2010

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL loved it da way u put t..ye dude ....he better keep his baseless surprises to himself Dead Dead
mansi gandhi Senior Member
mansi gandhi
mansi gandhi

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
lalu's(lalit's) surprises are shock for the prem
no more surprises and pls dont give more shocking
news to prem i cant see him in pain
-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hus surrises are not only shocks for Prem but also for us....and tht buddha is good for nothing...he's only there to joke with Preet and throw parties nothing else
k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cupcake

hus surrises are not only shocks for Prem but also for us....and tht buddha is good for nothing...he's only there to joke with Preet and throw parties nothing else

mehndi I agree wid ju. he is better dat dat wrk only...

i hope dis tym he dun break my hubby prem hr. otherwise i will break his hrt n steal i mean kidnapp my MIL gayatri n make him feel wht my hubby prem is goin thru

cuteprincess03 Goldie
cuteprincess03
cuteprincess03

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ya mages...i totalli vid u yaar...he givs his surprizes in a happy mood...n as a result prem,heer n all of us r in big shocks..!! Cry ...aur premeer to rote hi hai...hum sab bhi rote hai... Cry Cry

Go to top