Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

NRI buddha should keep surprises 2 him (Page 2)

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Leela di,

Have to agree with you agen...I lovethe way you right! I also opened a thread just after telecasting the Episode of last party..."shadi Baap ki Hai yeah bete ki" there i said soo many bad things about lallu uncle, that mein yahaan phir se nahin shuru honga LOL LOL but seriously di...they should give him some sence...How can a dad don't understand his son's feeling? That's not getting in my head... Ouch Ouch Ouch

May ALLAH save Prem this time from his devasting SURPRISES Ouch Ouch

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

hiya mages, that was soo sweet of you to take the time out and give me the rendition of the story so far.. greatly apprecieate it.. and thanks for explaining it short and sweeet....ClapClap  what a tangled web they all weave... that is some story of misunderstandings or what...D'oh Moosibhat ke pahaar karah hain Prem ke aaga....Confused

nice to meet you mages...look forward to discussing this show with you in the future...take care

robina.Big smile

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Originally posted by nrasheed

hiya i actually just started watching this show like 2 eppys ago, but the question in my mind is that prem looks close to his family so why cant he just tell his dad how he feels. oops sorry then we wouldnt actually have a story... WinkLOL Prem's father's name is Lalu..? are you serious? what kind of name is that short forConfused

hey raksha.....Big smile

Hey Robina...Big smile...

Just to add to whatever Mages put forth, its not in Prem's character to share his feelings with the family...I understand him so much because he is so much like Sujal ( except that Sujal is very very impulsive, while Prem is quite the opposite in that one trait)...Prem's mom, just like Sujal's mom, always understand's her son's mind, even before he utters a word...That's the beauty of the Mother-Son relationship here...One of the USPs of KTH used to be the mother-son relation and here too it seems the same...I am sorry for bringing up KTH so many times, but then, that's like a yardstick for me for any serial that I come accross...Embarrassed...

i agree with you...no words to describe sujal-veena relationship and here prm-gayatri relationship....thats the main usp of both kth and kdmhmd...but i don't see sujal in prem....i only see prem in prem....prem has his own style to show his attitute...sujal has his own style to show his attitute....

we can so many things that prem character is similar to robbie-sujal who are passionate...intense and anurag who is soft..sweet...shy and perfect....

but then this all characters has their own styles....and prem has his own style....prem style is unique and different from sujal

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
^^prem is extremely hurt..But His dad isnt giving him any eason 2 smile..prem is just keeping his pain 2 himself which will hurt him all d more..except Gayatri no one else can sense prem's pain..Its realli sad 2 see prem this way..8(]
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic eyes

^^prem is extremely hurt..But His dad isnt giving him any eason 2 smile..prem is just keeping his pain 2 himself which will hurt him all d more..except Gayatri no one else can sense prem's pain..Its realli sad 2 see prem this way..8(]

prem's eyes spoke everything...gayatri could realise something is wrong why her son hiding his breath but here the father asking what happen son are you ok....i was like common you moron "your son is in pain and he just got drunk and crushed the bottle in his own hands with blood and you are asking are you ok son what happen....how sick is that"bros and mother could understand the pain but not lalit....he is just blinded by daljeet and balwant stories....

seriously though the serial is damn good but they are dragging now i want lalit to give 3 tight slaps on daljeet face and throw her out of the house...

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

hiya mages, that was soo sweet of you to take the time out and give me the rendition of the story so far.. greatly apprecieate it.. and thanks for explaining it short and sweeet....ClapClap  what a tangled web they all weave... that is some story of misunderstandings or what...D'oh Moosibhat ke pahaar karah hain Prem ke aaga....Confused

nice to meet you mages...look forward to discussing this show with you in the future...take care

robina.Big smile

we will be having fun discussing about prem and premeer....you can call me leela my name we are friends

angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
^^I am soo waiting for that day 2 cum leela..But its a 'BT' serial..So we have to be patient..I wanna see the blossoming of love b/w d 2..That manmeet ka secret shud be out soon now..Big smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic eyes

^^I am soo waiting for that day 2 cum leela..But its a 'BT' serial..So we have to be patient..I wanna see the blossoming of love b/w d 2..That manmeet ka secret shud be out soon now..Big smile

you know yaar i want one whole episode only dedicated to premeer....so on that episodes no daljeet-lalit-balwant-preet(though i love him)-harman-meher...manmeet...harshpreet...gayatri(though i love her)...ashlesha...

a dedication of 1 hour full episode for just premeer their love and romantic episode

Go to top