India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

NRI buddha should keep surprises 2 him

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

i seriously getting very angry with lalit...how can a father just see his son in pain....seriously this buddha should keep surprises to his ownself....

his surprises is making prem heart bleeds million of tears....his last surprises almost took his son life he just got drunk and now another surprises god knows how many bottles will prem drinks now because of this surprises....

seriously buddha is really ruining his son's life...being a mother gayatri could understand prem's pain and why he got drunk but being a father he can't understand the single pain of prem and great still he doesn't know that prem came home totally drunk.....

he is such a selfish father who thinks about himself and not prem life...what prem heart desire...whom he loves

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Arre Mages, cool it yaar....I know Lallu uncle isn't helping Prem in any which way, with his surprises, but who knows, may be this time he will not only surprise his son but also us, in a pleasant manner..Give him another chance man, he is just a over anxious father wanting to do good to his kids...At least better than CG of KTHDead...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Arre Mages, cool it yaar....I know Lallu uncle isn't helping Prem in any which way, with his surprises, but who knows, may be this time he will not only surprise his son but also us, in a pleasant manner..Give him another chance man, he is just a over anxious father wanting to do good to his kids...At least better than CG of KTHDead...

CG is worst.....at least i prefer lallu uncle he cares and loves prem but cg doesn't even care for sujal and rishiCryCry...he cares for all rahejas childrenDead

lets hope this time lallu uncle surprise his son and not break his heart again

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

hiya i actually just started watching this show like 2 eppys ago, but the question in my mind is that prem looks close to his family so why cant he just tell his dad how he feels. oops sorry then we wouldnt actually have a story... WinkLOL Prem's father's name is Lalu..? are you serious? what kind of name is that short forConfused

hey raksha.....Big smile

Edited by nrasheed - 15 May 2008 at 9:17pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

hiya i actually just started watching this show like 2 eppys ago, but the question in my mind is that prem looks close to his family so why cant he just tell his dad how he feels. oops sorry then we wouldnt actually have a story... WinkLOL Prem's father's name is Lalu..? are you serious? what kind of name is that short forConfused

hey raksha.....Big smile

prem's father name is lalit juneja....the reason why prem can't say to his father because his father has only desire and dream to fullfill which was made years ago with balraj mann his best friend(heer's father)that he will make his son gets married to heer...but then here is a confusion heer's parents are dead and daljeet(heer aunty)took this oppturnity and lie to lalit that baljraj wants prem to marry ashlesha(daljeet's daughter)and told all lies that heer-meher are dead along with them...so lalit is fullfilling his friends last wishes of making prem marries ashlesha but the truth is different....this whole prem-ashlesha engagement is total fake as it is fill with lies told by ashlesha parents just for money...and when heer-meher came to daljeet's home she gave in another lie that they are her sisters daughter and have no parents and tell another lie to heer-meher that lalit hates their father(balraj)....this where all confusion another thing is heer is engaged to manmeet another obstacles for prem....

thats why he hides all his pain in his heart and obeys his father promise....noone knows that heer is balraj daughter not even prem...daljeet told all lies about them....

thats all yaar short and sweet

Edited by Mages - 15 May 2008 at 9:35pm
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrasheed

hey raksha.....Big smile

Hey Robina...Big smile...

Just to add to whatever Mages put forth, its not in Prem's character to share his feelings with the family...I understand him so much because he is so much like Sujal ( except that Sujal is very very impulsive, while Prem is quite the opposite in that one trait)...Prem's mom, just like Sujal's mom, always understand's her son's mind, even before he utters a word...That's the beauty of the Mother-Son relationship here...One of the USPs of KTH used to be the mother-son relation and here too it seems the same...I am sorry for bringing up KTH so many times, but then, that's like a yardstick for me for any serial that I come accross...Embarrassed...

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you about this...gayatri tried to tell him that he doesnt wanna get married to ash but lalit told that its too late..howz it too late? Confused they are not married yet...only engaged..they can still break the engagement...
and if you look at lalit's point of view...he thinks that he is fullfiling his best friend's last wish...and its is not even his last wish but pretty sure that when he finds out the truth he will get DJ and the husband (dont know his name)
cant see prem in more pain..actually i am getting scared now..i hope he might not do something else now...drunk part really scared me...poor boy is in a pain a lot..
errrrr lalit needs to understand..and prem needs to tell him about him liking heer and everything will be okay...
idk but i have a feeling that gayatri's promise will be fulfill cuz its a mom's promise...mommy's promise dont have "badova" (i guess thats how u spell it)and gayatri will try her best to find out who is the girl...
i think she might find out in party that its heer and might think to tell lalit about it and see wht happens..cant wait till monday..for some more premeer Embarrassed
angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
heyloo welcome raksha.. welcome 2 KDMHMD Forum..Big smile
I agree Mages..he doesnt see how much prem is in grief and is troubled..he is not able 2 see that prem isnt happy..Prem will never open his mouth cuz he wants 2 fulfil lalit's wish..he is tooo ideal.. Too Sweett..Only gayatri sense d problem..She is d only hope now..Hope Lalit realises what Prem wants..Ouch

Go to top