Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

madhu83

Groupbie

madhu83

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends.....

Hey  If I am not mistaking Ajoba has 1 elder sister who was married and her husband was staying with them in Vasai-Wada? And he introduced Sulekha[that lady] to Sastri family,And also has very bad intention about them.

May be in this time Tanishka is 'PUNAR JANM' of Him [that Ghar Javai]. Angry Angry ,And so she is helping Sulekha in this time ?

Edited by madhu83 - 15 May 2008 at 7:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guess About Tanishka............!" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lswarsetty

lswarsetty

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
wow !
now that's a possibility.
i have always wondered why should tanishka help sulekha ?
may be she is punarjanma of bhalchandra rao,that's his name .

gust.sara

Groupbie

gust.sara

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey I don't think Tanishka is his incarnation, becoz she is such a powerful woman...Bhalchandra was a "Phuska bomb"... LOL...doesn't really make sense to me...
Moreover there was a mad lady in last Janam who used to live in Mahakali Mandir (one Little Dinu saw & got scared)her being Tanishka can be a better possibility i think...

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I too feel like Gust-sara ...That lady is shown in their past janma and must have some relevance this time too .But in the past she had warned shubhra about the lurking evil though ( not specifically ) ...so why she'ld want shastri family's destruction ?

Truptee

Groupbie

Truptee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I don't think Tanishka's a re-incarnation at all!!

She's just this vile person.. helping people with bad intentions succeed!

:-(

madhu83

Groupbie

madhu83

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Ya what ever you people are saying may be true,it just my guess,lets see.
But still ???? is there about TANISHKA .......no?

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

I too do not think that Thaniska is reincarnation of some one. But u never no, if Director has to give some twist to the story he can do anything.

Tanishka is practising her own powers on Sulekha by way of teaching her. she was trying to do the same thing with her own daughter but because of her hubby she failed and now she has found Sulekha to test her own powers.

Now Priya is very close of finding out about relation between Goda, manisha and Prathemesh. Once that link is established i think ajoba will find out about Sulekha and atleast then dear shubhra should have some lightings in her brain and should start thinking and working on it.

What say???

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hey i think Tanishka is That old lady(dinu was calling her witch)who is saying to paravati, sashtryanchya nash honar aahe, some thing like dat not remember exactly & suporting to indu...i hope u all r remember her...may be tanishka is that old lady...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top