Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

prachi desai- ajmeri baba (Page 2)

alcatraz Groupbie
alcatraz
alcatraz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

Originally posted by alcatraz

[QUOTE=IFaddictinUS]prachi is on a signing spree for whatever she gets these days looks like LOL LOL ...but ajmeri baba?????...man!!! what a thing to endorse...[/QUOTE]

wuts rong with dat? Confused even shahrukh khan endorsed a astrologer. i remember seein da commercials on zeetv too  think da name is shakuntadevi

there is a lot of difference between shakuntala devi who is in guiness book of world records and a black magic baba...ajmeri baba...but in any case if sharukh does it ..it does not automatically become prestigious na...after all shahrukh used to do dance programmes for weddings...that didn't give either the wedding or him much prestige haan it gave him a lot of money...thats true...

ok but wuts wrong in it? who says ajmeri baba iz a black magic baba? shahrukh is not prestigious? LOL the millions who fall at his feet would disagree

Mitu1228 IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu1228
Mitu1228

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Yea, mom was watchin that show at 6p.m. n I turn n c Bani I m like Bani. Then posted on my MSN "I c Prachi, hehehe." Its cool.
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
me not saying shahrukh is not prestigious..i am saying just coz sharukh does it doesn't mean its prestigious...anyway...money got for doing a baba's ad is of the same color as money got after doing a movie or a show..maybe more so whatever works... LOL LOL
manasa_k Newbie
manasa_k
manasa_k

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh that is soo funny! someone should put the video up because i havent seen it yet!!!!!
supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Please forgive my ignorance, but what/who is Ajmeri Baba?
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
He is this dude that helps people through some magical powers...some people believe in him, especially people like Ekta...so Prachi must be taking Madam's advice...he is like Peer Syed Saheb...they operate from UK- I think!
*shikha* IF-Dazzler
*shikha*
*shikha*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
wow!...can someone post the video please?? Embarrassed
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... I noticed a comparison between Shakuntala Devi and Ajmeri Baba. They are indeed very different.

As mentioned by IFaddictinUS, Shakuntala Devi is in the record books for her mathematical skills. In fact, she as commonly refered to as the human computer for the way she can do insanely complex mathematical calculations in less then a second.

For that reason alone, she is something of a celebrity. Yeah, she does astrology also... it's seems to be kinda linked with her numerology thing.

Ajmeri Baba on the other hand, he's more into the black magic curing via tantric style measures - or as many people in the UK (particularly the media) would say, he provides "hocus-pokus" solutions.

Therefore they are both very different. I doubt that SRK would endorse the likes of Ajmeri Baba, and Peer Sayed Sahib Stern Smile

I suppose I should say "Well Done Prachi" for being brave enough to take the risk Thumbs Up

God bless.

Edited by RaviMalhotra69 - 15 May 2008 at 10:08pm

Go to top