Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 10/01/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Hi Friends...

After watching today's episode I feel like renaming our "Jhango Jassi" to "Sarco Jassi"..,she was soooo sarcastic.And Armaan was so full of his "Damns!" that bechare ka tension dekha nahin gaya.Ok,here we go..

Last week,the episode had ended at the point where Armaan sees Jassi tearing the card.I thought I'll give the Armaan-Jassi scene (the 1st scene) of today's episode in dialouge format.

Armaan:Jassi,what are u doing?
(Jassi is slightly flustered.She quickly throws away the torn pieces in the trash)
Jassi:Nothing Sir,it's just some unneeded papers..
Armaan:I'm not talking of that..(so apparently he did not see it was his card she was tearing) I'm talking about yesterday evening..You were supposed to come out with me for dinner,then how did Nandan Verma come in between.
Jassi:Oh,that..actually, Sir I had promised Nandu much before, & had forgotten to tell you..I'm sorry...about your "to-be-memorable" evening.(She has her back to him and rolls her eyes).
Armaan:Sorry..what sorry Jassi,see try to understand..
Jassi:Henceforth,I'll never give u a chance Sir..
Armaan(shocked):Chance?
Jassi:Of complaining...
Armaan seems apparently dazed at this indifferent and cool Jassi.He looks shocked.
Armaan:I had decided everything..planned it so specially..
Jassi:Yeah..the dinner at Raj Sir's apartment...
Jassi is indifferently doing her own work as she's talking, signing papers, getting up etc.
Armaan is all the more amazed.
Armaan:Jassi..listen to me..(bends down close to her) see..I think you are not understanding my feelings...you are not understanding me properly..
Jassi(with a sarcastic smile):Of course I am understanding you Sir, infact I'm understanding you much better & more clearly..
Armaan:And you know how important it was for me to spend the evening with you...it may not be possible soon..you know Mallika is coming back today.
Jassi:Oh yes,so good..you don't need to lie to her anymore..about me.And we can always go for the "special dinner" tomorrow..or if not possible tommorrow,then the day-after or even next week..We can plan it anytime.
Armaan looks as if he'll bang his head.
Armaan:Jassi,it is not so easy to make plans.
Jassi:Oh really? I thought you can make plans quite easily Armaan Sir(with a sly grin).It's ok Armaan sir,i hope u're understanding..
Armaan:Oh Yes,Jassi,i am understanding..tomorrow or day-after or next week, right? How can u say this Jassi?

Just then Nandini enters.Jassi signals to Armaan.
Nandini tells Armaan that she has some proposals ready for the spring collection, can he see them? Armaan tells her that he'll do so in his cabin.Nandini tells him she'll see him after she has a talk with Jassi.Armaan gives one last long look to Jassi and leaves.

Nandini asks Jassi how she is.Jassi answers with a smile that she's fine .Nandini says she definitely looks better than the last time she saw her but she can say that she is still not 100% alright.Jassi looks down.Nandini tells her that she should try aromatherapy candles & that she'll give her some.She tells Jassi that in the light of these candles, she can see her thoughts more clearly and feel enlightened,in their soothing fragrance,she'll feel calm and peaceful.Jassi thanks her.

ARMAAN'S CABIN:
Nandini is telling Armaan that they should publicize their spring collection,for that they should put up alleast 5 hoardings at differnt parts of the city.She says that she has prepared some designs for that & hands him a file.Armaan looks completely lost & just turns the pages absent-mindedly.Nandini asks him if 5 are not enough,they can put up more.Armaan assures her that they are just fine.

Veeru is at the new vending machine & pous himself a cup of coffee.He then heads towards Jassi's cabin with a brown packet.

Armaan thanks Nandini for working for Gm with such care and for being so thoughtful..it seems she's working for her own company.Nandini reminds him that even before she came to GM,ther were employees working selflessly,there are even now..Armaan says "Such as..".Veeru barges in with a "Jassi...".Armaan looks up sternly.Veeru says he was supposed to give this to her.Armaan asks him to go.
Veeru tells Jassi that these are what she had asked him to get from the bank.Jassi thanks him.
Jassi opens the packet.There are some papers concerning Kohinoor.She looks at them with a strange air..as if planning something.She then goes to Armaan.

Jassi:Armaan Sir,these are some papers to sign.
Armaan looks at them and looks worried.
Armaan:Jassi,guarantee papers again? This means Kohinoor is giving us a 10 lakh loan again..
Jassi:But Sir,u dont need to worry..these are just bank formalities.
Armaan:But Jassi,if I go on signing guarantees like this,me and my entire family will be indebted to Kohinoor..and GM will be completely taken over by Kohinoor.How can I keep signing these papers? I hope u understand..
Jassi(taking away the papers and going away):It's ok Sir..just bcoz these papers will remain with me & not with the bank,u may be feeling insecure..If u dont trust me,it's ok,u dont have to sign.
Armaan gets up with a flash & goes to her.
Armaan:No..no Jassi..i didn't mean that..of course I trust u..give those papers here..
Jassi(her back to him,smiling slyly):No Sir,i dont want to enforce anything on u...
She is completely blackmailing him emotionally! Tongue
Armaan(flustered and anxious):No Jassi..stop it! Give them here.
He almost snatches them and signs very sincerely.(He looked soo bechara..and very cute in a pink shirt).Jassi is smiling victoriosly Evil Smile .He hands her the papers.
Armaan:Dont ever think or say that I dont trust you...and 1 more thing,keep smiling just like this...you know when u smile,I feel free of all my tensions and worries..
Jassi:Sir,i didn't get my card today? I was waiting for it as usual..
Armaan(aur tension badh gaya):Oh yeah jassi..err..ur card...actually..u see..it's not ready as yet..I had told u it's going to be a special card for a special occasion..u'll have to wait a little.
Jassi:Ok,i'll wait.

Jassi goes to her cabin,recalls Armaan's words.She feels angry & sad.

After Jassi leaves,Armaan is rummaging through all the cards given by Raj.He spots the one with today's date & reads it aloud.."How can I forget the beautiful night yesterday..when u were with me..The moon was lost in the stars, and we in each other..".
Armaan:DAMN! DAMN! Ouch how can I give her this card? It's totally misfit..we didn't go out..This Raj has spoilt me by always writing the cards for me..(presses stressball) Now i only will have to write sumthing.Takes a piece of paper and starts racking his brains(if he has some). LOL

Enter sarco Jassi.
Armaan quickly puts away all cards.She spots the misfit one and asks "Is this for me?"
Armaan: No..no Jassi ..
Jassi:Looks like it's for me..
Armaan:Yeah..i mean it's incompete..i have to write some more.. Ermm
Jassi:It's ok Sir,whatever u write,it's beautiful.You can give me this one only..
Armaan looks as if only death is the solution now. Dead Armaan:(with such a fake smile,it looked as if it was glued on his face Big smile ):Come on Jassi ..afterall surprise is a surprise..u must wait..
Jassi:Ok sir..(goes)
Armaan heaves a huge sigh of relief.

Mallika and Raj arrive.The gang crows over them.Pari comes running & hugs Mallika.She asks her if she is herself.Mallika says that no,it is not her but her ghost.Pari admires her and says she's looking very pretty.She is very excited and starts praising her bangles etc.Raj is smiling sarcastically.
Raj asks Nazneen what all was going on in his absence,can she tell him.(looks like she is his secretary).They go and Mallika drags Pari to her cabin.

ARMAAN'S CABIN:
Raj enters.
Armaan:Good u came..
Raj:Why,is everything allright?

(Jassi has heard him come and quitely plants herself near the door,ears cocked).

Armaan:No Raj,our plan has failed.
Raj:What do u mean? ok,tell me atleast ur sympathy natak is going on fine ? She must have totally fallen in ur trap now.

(Jassi looks furious).

Armaan:No Raj..yesterday after the fashion show,i was going to take her out..but she ran away..as if some ghost was after her..
Raj:Of course..a ghost was after her..u were...sorry.
Armaan:Shh..Raj..slowly.At present,we have to prepare a new card..the one u had planned is misfit after yesterday's fiasco..
Raj:Arey..but u said our plan failed..then why are u giving her a card? (Raj is thoroughly confused LOL )
Armaan:Because she is waiting for one.
Raj:One minute..if she left alone without u yesterday,why is she wanting a card?
Armaan:Not alone Raj..(grinding his teeth Angry )she left with Nandan Verma who took her out for dinner.
Raj(mouth wide open Shocked ):NANDU? She left with NANDU? Arey tere to bahut bure din aa gaye yaar.. Unhappy (such bad times have come on u, my friend)

MALLIKA'S CABIN:
Pari is telling Mallika how boring & henpecked her Armaan has become.She is admiring some new dressses Mallika has got.Mallika says "You mean to say that with so many models arnd, he din't even talk with them? " Pari says that she didnt say he din't talk to them, but he didnt talk anything special.Mallika looks happy.Pari tells her that either he was with her,or searching for Jassi who kept hiding from him.Mallika looks surprised.Pari informs her abt Jassi's boyfriend Nandan verma.She says definitely things are not right between Jassi & him coz she had seen Jassi crying in the restroom.Mallika snaps at her saying from when was she interested in jassi's personal life.

ARMAAN'S CABIN:
Armaan:Jassi is acting very strangely Raj.She told me it's ok,we can go out tomorrow,day-after or even next week..as if our date made no difference to her.(He looks pained Broken Heart )
Raj:(with that wise 'guru' look):WAit..wait.. i'm getting it..She is testing u Armaan..but..but not that Nandu yaar..(disgusted)
Armaan:Card raj..first a card..
Raj:Dont worry..i'll write such a card that she'll forget her senses..

Jassi can stand it no longer.She storms out of her cabin with a "Raj Sir.."
Raj & Armaan look up,shocked.
Jassi:What will u make me forget my senses Raj sir? I'll make u forget urs!
Camera freezes on Jassi's face.

(i'm sure she's dreaming.)

Thanks,

Edited by Daisy - 10 January 2005 at 10:58am

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the beautiful update daisy. Can't wait to see tonight's episode. They are following the "Betty Story Line ......" totally.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot daisy for awesome update!!!!! REally nice.

Today Armaan was only thinking about jassi. Obviously the last scene is dream. Till end Jassi will always dream onlyLOL......Jassi agar himmat nahin hai to sapne dekhna bhi chod do.LOL

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

hi daisy thanks so much for the update!

In Dubai today instead of showing JJKN they showed ayushmaan and a lil bit of CID...i guess there was error in transmission! But ur update was really superb and it felt as if i was watching jjkn!Clap

Edited by loveneha_r - 10 January 2005 at 11:47am
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey daisy thanks a lot for that update!!
Gr8 updateClapClapClap
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
great update...wonderful
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

Can't wait to see tonight's update!
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks, Daisy, for the update-saving grace of Monday's!!

For once, it would be nice to see something unpredictable. I am sure Jassi is dreaming, but it would be nice to see her do something 'unlike' her and actually confront them!!! Now, I am dreamingWink

Go to top