Santaan

Is Namrata better than other actoresses?

shona_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What do u think is Namrata of santaan better than Dia Mirza, Katrina Kaif, Prianka Chopra and Aamna Shariff? Well I think she is the ugliest girl I've ever seen! It's all because of make-up that street beggars become heroines!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
dont say that she is ugly she is quit pretty calling ugly to anyone is not good but she is trying her best to improving her acting and she is the best actress 😊
herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheenajunejo

What do u think is Namrata of santaan better than Dia Mirza, Katrina Kaif, Prianka Chopra and Aamna Shariff? Well I think she is the ugliest girl I've ever seen! It's all because of make-up that street beggars become heroines!!!

heyy man.....i think its not right on your part to talk such stuff abt any artist......looks r not the only important thing......n if u dont like namrata....then dont watch the show.......dont create such baseless topics n hurt her other fans.....thats all i have to say.......n i hope d oders will agree wid me.

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u herakhan...she is not ugly at all..and every one is trying their best in the indian tv world to do their best..
if u dont like a person then keep it to your self yaar..why hurt the feelings of other fans...
i think Namrata is doing a very good job..
but personally i love Priyamvada S....but that doesnt mean i dont like Namrata..everyone is doing their best... 😃
shona_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u all r idiot like my sister! he iz crazy 4 nams but i know it is just a imagination because she watches the show daily, she also found nams very ugly at starting but gradually she became her fan, so its just a... IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!! stupids!

Moderator's Note:
You don't have the right to call members names. See this is not repeated again

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheenajunejo

hey dont call ppl idiots ok
dats making personal attacks and i am surprised it wasnt edited by a moderater

Moderator's Note:
If a post is breaking rules don't quote it and retaliate back. Use the report button to sort it out.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
I THINK THIS TOPIC SHOULD CLOSE BY MODERATOR
herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My god...Dear gal, plzzzz....juss stop it....I dont think u have any right to call any1 out here stupids or idiots.... 😡 !!We r all fans of santaan n their artists....so it wud be appreciated if u keep your feelings to yourself n let oders decide wht they like n dont like, you wud think we r stupid n we wud think u r stupid....so it wud probably never end!!...so juss stop it!!..fer crying out loud!!