Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Stupid Vasu! (Page 3)

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Congratulations on ur marriage Yipee, call ur hubby to the US and have a 2nd honeymoon Big smile

[/QUOTE]

arre i told him that but they r not giving him any leave from his project so atleast he cant come soonOuch..but anyways as of now we r romancing on phone n netLOL i wish we cud also run away somewhere like alekh n sadiWink

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

and abhi lambi judaai ka period chal raha haiCryI am so sorry... I need english translation here LOL 

Cheer up Yipee... things will be OK soon Smile. I had to wait months before I could join my husband in the UK. Dont cry okie.. I wish I Aalekh could say to you stop crying with cute face Wink

arre i meant this is the period of staying away from each other for long..

anyways yeah i guess most of us face this problem nowadays...anyways for me its a matter of another 5 months(hopefully) before we can actually be together...

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

Originally posted by Eva JQ

and abhi lambi judaai ka period chal raha haiCryI am so sorry... I need english translation here LOL 

Cheer up Yipee... things will be OK soon Smile. I had to wait months before I could join my husband in the UK. Dont cry okie.. I wish I Aalekh could say to you stop crying with cute face Wink

arre i meant this is the period of staying away from each other for long... ic ok understood.Wink. Actually I am Malaysian and I dont speak hindi LOLso I need to rely on  English translation Wink.. I think 64% Malaysian populations love hindi movies because most of movie director pioneers in my place mostly came from IndiaEmbarrassed.. I've got this great influence from my mom ( who really adores Shashi Kapoor ), my sisters and my dearie hubby Smile.But I think i love telly soaps more because I can learn hindi through english translation.

anyways yeah i guess most of us face this problem nowadays...anyways for me its a matter of another 5 months(hopefully) before we can actually be together...

I hope things will be ok after 5 months. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Ohh, how sweet... congrats on your marriage yipee Embarrassed

ooo, I like the idea of a bus breakdown... so they will stop at the dhaba to eat and Alekh will depend on Sadhna the whole trip and they will get closer that way Day Dreaming
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Ohh, how sweet... congrats on your marriage yipee Embarrassed 

thanks so much dearEmbarrassed

Go to top