India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Stupid Vasu!

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Stupid Vasu! Why did she have to interrupt Salekh right at that perfect moment when they were bonding?! I was really hoping for them to run away or sumthing and go travelling aloneEmbarrassed

And to add a funny touch... they wud return home reformed... both of them all modern after meeting with the cameo singer guy. So they wud come back singing, "Ek Glassy..."LOLLOLLOL Haha, would love to see Vasu's face... she wud be thinking "Yeh maine kya kiya??"LOL

But truly, I'm still hoping for them both to run away. I dont want them to tag along with Sonia-Ranvir or with Ragini cuz of the dance thing either. It cud be like Jab We Met with both of them falling more in love with each other on the wayEmbarrassed sigh... if only!

btw, this may seem a little off topic, but cudnt help mentioning... it seems the Bidaai creatives are reading our posts! First Sadhna's conscience said everything we wanted to say to her, and now just like we wanted Ragi is pursuing her dancing career!Embarrassed So who knows, maybe after this post the creatives will make Salekh run away...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ

prettylady Senior Member
prettylady
prettylady

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
hahaha so true BUT after all that debate of Chooti Ma being bad nothing else has happened to sabotage the relationship... i guess the writers ignored that =)

haha good job kruti!
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Stupid Vasu! Why did she have to interrupt Salekh right at that perfect moment when they were bonding?! I was really hoping for them to run away or sumthing and go travelling aloneEmbarrassedKru.. imagine if you have a naive daughter in law like Sadhna AND mentally unstable son like Aalekh walked out from the house on their own during  the night... any mom would do what Vasu had done Tongue. I'd do what Vasu did, even scolding them for their childish behaviour running away from home LOL.. I'd say next time if you want to go out for fresh air make sure you have enough money to pay for your dinner and a taxi or rickshaw fare LOL

I dont like an idea of running away... I'd think something adventerous like this ; All Sharma family members are excited about Raghini's competition and all are going to the competition place.  Sadhna and Aalekh are busy playing or doing things together in their room and suddenly Sadhna gets a call from Raghini and she asks Sadhna to come over and watch her competition as moral support to nervous Raghini. Sadhna promises  to go there with Aalekh and she goes out, and sees there are no Rajvansh cars around. Thinking how she'll get there... she calls up a cab but the cabbie says that place is too far away and he cannot drive them to the place. Instead, he says he can send them to the city centre and fro the city centre  they  can get a bus to that place. So both Aalekh and Sadhna are going to the city centre and try to get the right bus.

When they arrive at bus station, all tickets are sold out and if they want to go to that place, they have to use another bus.. which takes probably a longre journey than they expected. And it goes to other place which these 2 have never been before.. then the Adventure of Salekh begins LOL

At Rajvansh mansion, Choti Ma alerts Vasu about Aalekh-Sadhna disappearenceLOL and all of them are thinking. where are they both going???ConfusedSo Vasu calls Mamaji and asks him if he knows Salekh whereabout. Because no one answers the phone, this worries Vasu and she breaks down and cries.

The servent comes and tells her both Sadhna and Aalekh are going to see Raghini's competition. As worried as ever, Vasu dispatches Ranvir to the place and make sure both of them are all right. Little that they know.. Salekh are not reaching that place as yet.. They are lost in a long journey bus ride LOL and nearly cross the borders LOLLOLLOL

And to add a funny touch... they wud return home reformed... both of them all modern after meeting with the cameo singer guy. So they wud come back singing, "Ek Glassy..."LOLLOLLOL Haha, would love to see Vasu's face... she wud be thinking "Yeh maine kya kiya??"LOL Uh hooo... Vasu will get angry as ever and blaming for their recklessness for not telling the family where they are going LOL

But truly, I'm still hoping for them both to run away. I dont want them to tag along with Sonia-Ranvir or with Ragini cuz of the dance thing either. It cud be like Jab We Met with both of them falling more in love with each other on the wayEmbarrassed sigh... if only! this time everything on their own.. hahahaha... LOL

btw, this may seem a little off topic, but cudnt help mentioning... it seems the Bidaai creatives are reading our posts! First Sadhna's conscience said everything we wanted to say to her, and now just like we wanted Ragi is pursuing her dancing career!Embarrassed So who knows, maybe after this post the creatives will make Salekh run away...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed To bidaai creative team.. thanks for listening.. we really hope bidaai will become number uno all the time.. Clap.. I think giving Sadhna-Raghini own stories really makes bidaai interesting. No matter how ugly people think someone like Raghini, with positive mind and attitudes, she will change others opinion. And Sadhna brings the best thing in everyone, she is such a sweetheart. It is good to see her awre about her mistake but then she learns alot from it. Again.. thanks alot. We Heart bidaai so muchEmbarrassed

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
^Nice reading your post... although the point of my post was just to add a fun and romantic element in the show Embarrassed

Obv nothing I said wud really happen in real life, but isn't that the fun of movies and shows? For example, many things in Jab We Met wudnt happen in real life, but thats what made the movie fun! =)

It wud be so nice if the show did this and didnt bring in any other characters. Although it wudnt ever really happen, I wouldn't mind if the show just revolved around Sadhna and Alekh with no other interferences... just their love story... where nothing else in the world matters, but them. Embarrassed (For a lil while atleast! Wink)
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I was just wondering what is Jab We Met? Is it a film. I probably try to find it here and most important thing with english translation.

it will be fun to see story between Aalekh and Sadhna.. only them.. LOL

I had personal experience with my newly wedded husband 5 years ago. weeks after our marriage... we tried to go somewhere where we both never been to LOL. we bought 2 bus tickets and that bus traveled at night. it was a long journey and both of us fell asleep. When we woke up, it was morning and all i could see was paddy fields besides the highway and asked one of the passengers where the bus was heading to. She told me to Malaysia-Thailand borders and I knew we were actually missed our stop point. We had to stop at other bus station and bought another ticket back to KLLOL

that was hilarious experince not film or movie but my own experience.. LOL LOL LOL .But during that time thought oh my God what would happen if we really crossed the borders   Confused
Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Jab We Met is a film, abt two ppl who fall in love thru coincidences that happen while traveling together... one of my favs Embarrassed

Hehe, looks like u've had some adventurous experiences of ur own! Wink Embarrassed
Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Jab We Met is a film, abt two ppl who fall in love thru coincidences that happen while traveling together... one of my favs Embarrassed really?? i need to find the dvd.. must be one good Heart story..I like Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin.. love Pooja Bhat and Aamir Khan actings here.. hilarious and nice good love story.

Hehe, looks like u've had some adventurous experiences of ur own! Wink Embarrassed yeapLOL I had one and I actually thought it was dangerous because there were rebel groups who wanted their independent from Thailand so that was not a good time crossing the borders. something happened to us too.. we went to the bazaars nearby and my husband was walking infront of me. He kept walking  and walking and didnt realize he left me behind.. we never been to that place and I didnt know what to do.

So I tried to find a phone booth just stood there and hoping my husband would see me. he would use the phone if he couldnt find me right, I meant he had to call up my handphone and asking my whereabout.

When he found me... it was like a movie.. LOL, I cried n he hugged me tight n promised not to let me out of his sight ever. that really makes our love strong Heart. 5 years on, i still remember that experienceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I hope Salekh story will be more interesting.. mine just an experience but i really treasure itEmbarrassed

Edited by Eva JQ - 15 May 2008 at 7:43pm
Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
How sweet, your love story is so sweet Eva... awwwww!BlushingBlushingBlushing

Hope Salekh's is somewhat like that, can't wait for tomorrow's episodes... Bidaai is just getting better and better by the day! Embarrassed

Go to top